eurambaba
    eurambaba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 963

Oddsmaker SCAM

I recently requested a $3,500 payout from Oddsmaker. The next day my account was deactivated, and I was asked to contact customer support. At first, I received an email that there was an ungoing fraud investigation. When I was finally able to speak with a manager the following day, I was told that my account was permanently deactivated and that my $6,500 balance (including my $3,500 payout request) would be confiscated. I would like to know if I have any recourse in this matter.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

See if Lou or Justin7 will help you send them a pm,then they'll ask you to fill out a form on your complaint and they'll see what they can do to help you.. But don't hold your breath Oddsmaker are known to be one of the worst sites out there.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Good luck with that i here so much bad stuff about these guys. I feel so bad for u man the nerve of people.

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

Oddsmaker was on fruad alert and justin made a video about it.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

You gotta research these books beforehand.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Oddsmaker is one of the worst books .

GL.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are an F for a reason

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by eurambaba View Post
    I recently requested a $3,500 payout from Oddsmaker. The next day my account was deactivated, and I was asked to contact customer support. At first, I received an email that there was an ungoing fraud investigation. When I was finally able to speak with a manager the following day, I was told that my account was permanently deactivated and that my $6,500 balance (including my $3,500 payout request) would be confiscated. I would like to know if I have any recourse in this matter.
    Sorry buddy,you have no recourse whats so ever.

This is what they do ,been going on for years.

LOTS OF INFO ON THEM HERE AND AT OTHER FORUMS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPacOb3RF4c
    Last edited by Al Masters; 05-13-11 at 11:54 AM.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

If you win any decent amount of $$ from this place they will just acuse you of being a pro bettor and will steal your $$$.

Fukkk these thieves!!

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Dam that's dirty what fraud did you commit? Bribing players n refs to win games for you. You better fill out a complaint form to Lou or justin7, don't let them hustle you like that.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Dam that's dirty what fraud did you commit? Bribing players n refs to win games for you. You better fill out a complaint form to Lou or justin7, don't let them hustle you like that.

Oddsmaker considers winning fraud.

Filling out a complaint forum about getting rolled by oddsmaker will accomplish nothing, just prolong the aggrevation.

My advise forget it ever happened be happy you found this site,so it doesnt happen to you again.