DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

trump was right again. they lied and lied

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18602

This shit has been known since 2016. Not a very special report.

Trump still did launder money from Russian oligarchs, his dopey kids even said so.

DwightShrute

just wait until proof comes out about the 2020 election

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

the fake news liberal media, celebrities and tards continuously called Trump a traitor and a Russia spy while accusing him of treason for years.

and just as I have said a million times ... the dishonest Left; whatever they are accusing you of doing, they are doing themselves.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    This shit has been known since 2016. Not a very special report.

Trump still did launder money from Russian oligarchs, his dopey kids even said so.
    Exactly, Dwight is having a mental breakdown over nothing..

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28484

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Looks like a confession.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8069

Durham investigation 3 criminal trials 1 conviction with no jail time and 2 not guilty.
    Not exactly the crime of the century.
    No major suggestions on changing the FBI or how they do their job .
    Only one big change recommended a independent lawyer to handle all political issues

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Exactly, Dwight is having a mental breakdown over nothing..

As he always does ....

4 reminders:
    - Manafort had Putin/Russian intelligence ties
    - He softened GOP platform towards arming Ukraine
    - Trump welcomed Russian help publicly
    - We know Manafort gave Russian intel polling info

Of course, a counter-intelligence investigation was necessary ffs!

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

As he always does ....

4 reminders:
    - Manafort had Putin/Russian intelligence ties
    - He softened GOP platform towards arming Ukraine
    - Trump welcomed Russian help publicly
    - We know Manafort gave Russian intel polling info

Of course, a counter-intelligence investigation was necessary ffs!
    The pee tape believer resurfaces .

It was a hoax from day one Hairyballs .

Zero, zilch , nada shred of evidence to open up the investigation .

Now Manafort was the reason to open up the counter intelligence investigation ?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Looks like a confession.
    Of course it does Lol

DwightShrute

The FBI rigged the election in 2016, 2020 and are doing it again for 2024.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10018

The Whack Job Attackers in all their glory...

DwightShrute

TARDS - There were no scandals under Obama

FACTS ...

DwightShrute

Trump is gonna fire the FBI leaders once he's re-elected

DwightShrute

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

REVEALED: Source Behind Golden Shower Allegations Against Donald Trump

A close ally of Bill and Hillary Clinton has been identified as the “likely” source behind “salacious” rumors regarding Donald Trump at the time of the 2016 presidential election, RadarOnline.com has learned.

https://radaronline.com/p/durham-rep...-donald-trump/

Clinton ally and PR executive Charles Dolan was named as the “likely” source behind the infamous “golden shower” allegations against Trump nearly seven years ago.

In 2016, shortly before the presidential election between then-candidates Trump and Clinton, Dolan reportedly visited Russia and met with key staff members at Ritz Carlton in Moscow.

Durham’s investigation found that Trump never stayed in the presidential suite where the rumored “golden shower” episode took place in 2013 and that the allegation was “most likely” fabricated by Dolan in 2016.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Hareeba!

Swalwell: “Did Durham’s report DISPROVE ANY of the following?”

-Trump asking Russia to hack Hillary Clinton (they listened)
    Answer: NO.

-Trump concealing Moscow Trump Tower deal.
    Answer: NO

-Trump family meeting with Russians offering dirt on Hillary Clinton at campaign HQ.

-Trump’s campaign manager giving campaign polling data to a Russian spy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Durham investigation 3 criminal trials 1 conviction with no jail time and 2 not guilty.
    Only one big change recommended a independent lawyer to handle all political issues
    Mueller investigation at least one (1) found guilty at trial and at least eight (8) pleaded guilty.

DwightShrute

Mueller investigation at least one (1) found guilty at trial and at least eight (8) pleaded guilty.
    not paying taxes ya. nothing to do with colluding with Russia in any way.

even after 7 years, 4 separate investigations and now with Durham's report, you still are grasping on to anything you can to keep the lie alive. I can only imagine if they found Russian dressing in Trump's fridge.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Swalwell: “Did Durham’s report DISPROVE ANY of the following?”

-Trump asking Russia to hack Hillary Clinton (they listened)
    Answer: NO.

-Trump concealing Moscow Trump Tower deal.

-Trump family meeting with Russians offering dirt on Hillary Clinton at campaign HQ.

-Trump’s campaign manager giving campaign polling data to a Russian spy.

HOAX !

Special counsel John Durham concluded that the FBI should never have launched a full investigation into connections between Donald Trump's campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, according to a report compiled over three years by the Trump-administration appointee and released on Monday.

Durham's 300-plus page report also states that the FBI used "raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated intelligence," to launch the "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation into Trump and Russia but used a different standard when weighing concerns about alleged election interference regarding Hillary Clinton's campaign.

"Based on the review of Crossfire Hurricane and related intelligence activities, we conclude that the (Justice) Department and FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report," Durham wrote.

The report also concludes that "at least on the part of certain personnel intimately involved in the matter" there was "a predisposition to open an investigation into Trump."

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2455

Kinda sounds like a bunch of middle aged people being politely being sheparded around the capitol building taking selfies. For a chithole city like DC it wasn't even the crime of the day.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18602

WOW talk about posting vids from stupid people. Makes the vids I post look like genius.

Did these vids come free with the bag of potatoes you bought?

Hareeba!

Originally Posted by DwightShrute

"once he's re-elected"

As much chance of that as me running 100m in under 10 seconds

Hareeba!

Russian state TV host:

“I believe there is no real need for us here to rip the masks off European politicians and American one's...except for our beloved Trump, in whom we place all of our hope.”

jackpot269

not paying taxes ya. nothing to do with colluding with Russia in any way.

even after 7 years, 4 separate investigations and now with Durham's report, you still are grasping on to anything you can to keep the lie alive. I can only imagine if they found Russian dressing in Trump's fridge.

What are you talking about? Just some facts about the 2 investigations.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]If there are direct connections between the Russian efforts and the Trump campaign, one potential contact might have been campaign chairman Paul Manafort. A longtime Republican consultant, Manafort worked overseas in recent years, including for a pro-Russia political party in Ukraine. Mueller charged Manafort with hiding tens of millions of dollars he earned for that work and lying to banks to get loans. In August, a jury in Virginia [/COLOR]found Manafort guilty[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] on eight counts. (It was unable to reach a verdict on 10 other counts.) Manafort then pleaded guilty on related charges in a D.C. court and began cooperating with Mueller. However, prosecutors later said he [/COLOR]breached their agreement[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] by lying to them, and Manafort was [/COLOR]sentenced[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] to a total of seven and a half years in prison.

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] Manafort gave Kilimnik [/COLOR]detailed polling information[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] during the campaign and discussed a Ukrainian peace plan, then lied about both to Mueller, even when he was supposedly cooperating. Mueller charged Kilimnik with conspiracy to obstruct justice and obstruction of justice for allegedly attempting witness tampering during the Manafort investigation.

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]On Nov. 15, longtime Trump confidant[/COLOR] Roger Stone[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] was found guilty of all seven counts he faced, including lying to Congress, tampering with a witness and obstructing a congressional investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Michael Flynn had valuable insight into key moments in the investigation. In 2017 he [/COLOR]pleaded guilty[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] to lying to the FBI about conversations with then Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak and agreed to cooperate with the investigation. A year later, he asked a federal judge to [/COLOR]delay his sentencing[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] so that he could have more of an opportunity to assist the probes. Mueller’s team asked for him to receive little to no jail time, a sign that they viewed his cooperation as helpful.

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] Facing up to six years in prison, Gates[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] in 2018 pleaded guilty to lying to investigators and conspiring to commit other offenses.

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Cohen pleaded guilty to various financial crimes related to his taxi medallion business and other personal matters, as well as a campaign-finance violation for the hush-money payments.

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] George Papadopoulos [/COLOR]played a key role[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] in launching the FBI investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia that predated Mueller’s appointment. After he told an Australian diplomat in a bar that the Russians might have damaging information on Clinton, the diplomat passed the information to the FBI. When prosecutors first approached him in January of 2017, Papadopoulos repeatedly lied about his contacts with Russian agents. He [/COLOR]pleaded guilty[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] to lying to investigators and was sentenced to 14 days in prison, a year of probation and a $9,500 fine. He was released from a minimum-security facility after 12 days with [/COLOR]credit for time[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] spent in jail after being indicted.[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]I put in bold some of the non-tax crimes that were either plead too or found [/COLOR]guilty[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] of.
    Not a full list but enough to show there was more than tax crim
    [/COLOR]

Hareeba!

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...m-links-russia

DwightShrute

this is a perfect example of how much power the establishment liberal media still has over the people.

The Durham report clearly shows how Obama and Biden lied to the people, colluded with Crooked, colluded with the FBI and lied to the courts in order to spy on the Trump campaign.

A president spying on the opponents campaign and fabricating a false story in order to rig an election should be the biggest political scandal in US history. AND IT IS. But you wouldn't know it if you turned on the news. The fake news cultists will do there best to deflect away from the truth as you can see from the posts above. They will spin, deflect and fabricate what they have been told is true by the same people who have been lying to you for years. LOL. Wisdom has been chasing these people their entire lives but they have always been faster.

DwightShrute

12 Last