Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Face it Dwight and Jibbby.

You have been programmed to associate GREEN with Biden and Democrats.

Now all you want to do is attack what is best for you in every way due to political indoctrination.

I doubt you ever will now, but hopefully one day you both do "get woke" enough to see the forest for the trees.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Optional 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yawn again. You have nothing but semantics to excuse yourself.

You posted a slanted propaganda piece trying to suggest China is not going green so why should we.

"oh but they really are building coal plants too"... sing your song to the lemming choir at Truth Social Dwight
    all I did was post an article showing how many coal plants China is building and you immediately accused me of posting something which isn't true. Then you doubled-down that I suggested China is not going green so why should we. You said all this without any evidence whatsoever. LOL.

If you post math questions next, i wouldn't be surprised.

DwightShrute

Now all you want to do is attack what is best for you in every way due to political indoctrination.

I doubt you ever will now, but hopefully one day you both do "get woke" enough to see the forest for the trees.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

all I did was post an article showing how many coal plants China is building and you immediately accused me of posting something which isn't true. Then you doubled-down that I suggested China is not going green so why should we. You said all this without any evidence whatsoever. LOL.

If you post math questions next, i wouldn't be surprised.
    If you cannot see that is posed as propaganda to give a false narrative China is not going green so why should USA, then I'll have to excuse you I guess.

DwightShrute

If you cannot see that is posed as propaganda to give a false narrative China is not going green so why should USA, then I'll have to excuse you I guess.

KDeen10
    KDeen10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Sharp post #2

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

^Trump was for clean fossil fuel energy and still is. We need petrol and natural gas still.

It is you liberals and Democrats that think Republicans just want to continue to pollute the planet, so untrue. I like clean air and water. I like nuclear clean energy plants that Democrats cringe at for some retarded reason!

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8069

This is something you do a lot. You make an outlandish blanket statement without any proof and you pretend it’s a fact.

Speaking of facts, you don’t have any that he did those things. None whatsoever.

I have listed literally dozens of lies about Trump which were reported as facts but of course they weren’t but does that stop people like you from repeating them or believing new ones? Well we all know the answer don’t we? It doesn’t take a genius to what’s happening. You are being fed lies continuously, you eat it up and you keep coming back for more.
    That long list that you like to post has many things on it that are wrong, and its been pointed out many times with at least as much fact as you bring to the table.

Ill point out one here, those videos you show and say they prove Trump didn't make fun of the disabled reporter; they don't prove anything other than he has swung his arms around before (or at other times) when he wasn't talking about that reporter.
    It proves nothing about the time he is accused of making fun of the reporter.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^Trump was for clean fossil fuel energy and still is. We need petrol and natural gas still.

It is you liberals and Democrats that think Republicans just want to continue to pollute the planet, so untrue. I like clean air and water. I like nuclear clean energy plants that Democrats cringe at for some retarded reason!
    I think nuclear is good clean energy, but it has one drawback that needs to be figured out, a better way for waste disposal. There may be others, but I know this one is a problem.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    That long list that you like to post has many things on it that are wrong, and its been pointed out many times with at least as much fact as you bring to the table.

Ill point out one here, those videos you show and say they prove Trump didn't make fun of the disabled reporter; they don't prove anything other than he has swung his arms around before (or at other times) when he wasn't talking about that reporter.
    It proves nothing about the time he is accused of making fun of the reporter.
    making fun of a reporter is completely different than making fun of the reporter's disability. Trump swinging his hands is a common thing he does and he's done it to other several people for many years, none of which had a disability. Also, the reporter's disability doesn't include him waving his arms or hands in any way.

This was a made-up fake news narrative designed to hurt Trump politically. Reasonable common sensed folks didn't fall for it. Intellectually dishonest people will continue to push the lie.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Green power is already cheaper than coal or gas fired plants Jibbby.

Fossil fuel solutions are just going to keep getting more expensive whilst green energy will continue to drop in price until it's a tiny fraction of what we pay today. Not having to mine and buy and transport raw fuel material is still going to cost green power zero well after infrastructure is paid for.

As long as the govt does not allow it to be an exploited speculative market, energy should eventually be near free with green.

All you ever seem to want is cheap gas or cheap this or that. Should suit the selfish, greedy, self-defeating, tight assed broke dicks perfectly! No?
    I don't know about other countries, but the push for green isn't so green in the USA

Electric vehicles still need toxic materials mined for the lithium batteries and our electrical grids aren't even close to being able to handle the changeover

There are very few charging stations and electric vehicles are insanely expensive

Electricity comes from fossil fuels

Trucking, shipping, farming and air travel literally run the world and give people what they need to live

Most of what we use in daily life has petroleum in it

This is a long term issue that is being pushed as a quick solution and it will be a disaster for everyone, even though most people are clueless how it works

Don't forget about heating your home

jackpot269

making fun of a reporter is completely different than making fun of the reporter's disability. Trump swinging his hands is a common thing he does and he's done it to other several people for many years, none of which had a disability. Also, the reporter's disability doesn't include him waving his arms or hands in any way.

This was a made-up fake news narrative designed to hurt Trump politically. Reasonable common sensed folks didn't fall for it. Intellectually dishonest people will continue to push the lie.

Like the rigged election

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I don't know about other countries, but the push for green isn't so green in the USA

Electric vehicles still need toxic materials mined for the lithium batteries and our electrical grids aren't even close to being able to handle the changeover

There are very few charging stations and electric vehicles are insanely expensive

Trucking, shipping, farming and air travel literally run the world and give people what they need to live

This is a long term issue that is being pushed as a quick solution and it will be a disaster for everyone, even though most people are clueless how it works

You think all Electricity comes from fossil fuels? You need to educate yourself. I live in the Tennessee valley and a large percent of ours is hydroelectric. We also have some nuclear

KDeen10

Let's see where do I start....

the push for green isn't so green in the USA Drive across 1-70/80/90 through the plane states and there are windmills as far as the eye can see massive fields of wind turbines and this doesn't include the ones offshore. In California it's law that all new construction of homes must have solar. I mentioned the 4 hydrogen regional hubs the states are lobbying for. Tax credits on renewables. I mean what do you want?

our electrical grids aren't even close to being able to handle the changeover Why do you think an infrastructure bill was passed? It's not a Trump, Obama or Biden thing. It would get passed if Fred Flinstone was president.

There are very few charging stations Charging stations are not like gas stations. They are cheap to install and takes only a day or 2. It'll happen really fast. Solid State batteries will be the answer to todays battery issues.

Electricity comes from fossil fuels That's only ONE source of electricity and you keep forgetting it's limited. We can NOT continue with fossil fuels because not only is the population growing but more people are coming online meaning other areas of the world are developing and looking to raise their standard of living up to ours. Do a google search on the percentage of oil output used by the U.S. We 350 million of 8 BILLION and use that much. Is it ok with you if the rest of the world has a good standard of living? How much oil do you think it would take for 8 billion to live like us?

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Enjoy your 70k Tesla that you can't charge because of rolling black outs. That is if you can afford one.
    LOL What?? You're like the guy clinging on to his carrier pigeons when the telegram was coming of age. This isn't political Jibbastank, it's just technology. There is nothing better about fossil fuels besides the existing infrastructure and price. A competitive advantage that is dwindling everyday. Shipping fluid energy half way across the earth to refine, then distribute via outdated modes is inefficient when compared to a mineral you mine once, put in a battery, and charge on electricity made and distributed locally. Not to mention the whole climate change existential threat.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

This is a great post, for 1980.

getaloadoffatso

You think all Electricity comes from fossil fuels? You need to educate yourself. I live in the Tennessee valley and a large percent of ours is hydroelectric. We also have some nuclear
    LOL
    60% of all electricity in the US comes from fossil fuels

Only 20% is from renewable energy

Educate yourself

getaloadoffatso

Quote Originally Posted by KDeen10 View Post
    Let's see where do I start....

the push for green isn't so green in the USA Drive across 1-70/80/90 through the plane states and there are windmills as far as the eye can see massive fields of wind turbines and this doesn't include the ones offshore. In California it's law that all new construction of homes must have solar. I mentioned the 4 hydrogen regional hubs the states are lobbying for. Tax credits on renewables. I mean what do you want?

our electrical grids aren't even close to being able to handle the changeover Why do you think an infrastructure bill was passed? It's not a Trump, Obama or Biden thing. It would get passed if Fred Flinstone was president.

There are very few charging stations Charging stations are not like gas stations. They are cheap to install and takes only a day or 2. It'll happen really fast. Solid State batteries will be the answer to todays battery issues.

Electricity comes from fossil fuels That's only ONE source of electricity and you keep forgetting it's limited. We can NOT continue with fossil fuels because not only is the population growing but more people are coming online meaning other areas of the world are developing and looking to raise their standard of living up to ours. Do a google search on the percentage of oil output used by the U.S. We 350 million of 8 BILLION and use that much. Is it ok with you if the rest of the world has a good standard of living? How much oil do you think it would take for 8 billion to live like us?

20% of electricity comes from renewable energy

Please stop

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    LOL What?? You're like the guy clinging on to his carrier pigeons when the telegram was coming of age. This isn't political Jibbastank, it's just technology. There is nothing better about fossil fuels besides the existing infrastructure and price. A competitive advantage that is dwindling everyday. Shipping fluid energy half way across the earth to refine, then distribute via outdated modes is inefficient when compared to a mineral you mine once, put in a battery, and charge on electricity made and distributed locally. Not to mention the whole climate change existential threat.
    Wanna solve clean energy just build nuclear energy plants. Like they have in Japan. Climate Democrat freaks like you freak out at the thought of this. I'll never understand that?

Instead you dumb ass climate globalists wanna build wind mills in the ocean and kill whales and seagulls.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Many trolls in here for sure but also possibly they are Russian/Chinese made forum Trumpbots.

How else can one explain how they constantly disagree that Trump has any faults or flaws and they defend him on evrything.

icon

Yawn again. You have nothing but semantics to excuse yourself.

You posted a slanted propaganda piece trying to suggest China is not going green so why should we.

"oh but they really are building coal plants too"... sing your song to the lemming choir at Truth Social Dwight
    Yawn. Open your eyes Dwight. You've been duped and used, like all extremist politco fanbois.

Do you ever fact check anything you post?

China is a decade ahead of USA in moving to green power. USA is way behind developed and 2nd/3rd world countries in this.

KDeen10

20% of electricity comes from renewable energy

Please stop
    Stop what I never said it's all fossil or all renewable. Fossil are 60% what was it 20 years ago? What will it be 20 years from now? People that debate renewables expect it to happen tomorrow. Just like everything else the shit takes time. Boeing's first plane wasn't the dreamliner.

The game changer will be solid state batteries. I have a certification in solar panel installation. It's not the efficiency of the panels as much as it is energy storage. Solid state batteries have greater energy density, 7K cycles (how many times you can recharge before losing efficiency) compared to 1K from Lithium and Solid state recharge much faster and are more stable.

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Many trolls in here for sure but also possibly they are Russian/Chinese made forum Trumpbots.

How else can one explain how they constantly disagree that Trump has any faults or flaws and they defend him on evrything.
    Not Trumpbots it's just how Americans today look at politics. They're not debating Trump vs Biden they're debating you vs them. It's personal not informative.
    Last edited by KDeen10; 05-13-23 at 09:32 AM.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

what a dress down. BRAVO

DwightShrute

Yes there are many trolls here.

I haven’t seen anyone saying Trump has no faults or flaws. Reasonable people understand all humans are flawed. Whereas unreasonable people continuously pretend Trump supporter’s believe Trump has no faults or flaws. It’s virtually impossible to take anyone seriously who thinks this way. Theses people will continue to believe the lies and the fabricated stories about Trump no matter what. From him calling nazis “very fine people “ to looking into a solar eclipse to making fun of a reporter’s disability to colluding with Russia to only building 52 miles of border wall to he incited violence to he never offered the national guard for Jan 6th to there was an insurrection on Jan 6th to he raped someone 30 years ago in a department store to dozens and dozens more. All are proven to be lies. All still repeated by the dishonest media and their cult members.

Finally, they will lie saying Trump supporters will defend him on everything while making every excuse possible for the moron in office right now who can barely put a coherent sentence together, shakes hands with invisible people, isn’t allowed to take questions and hires people based on skin color, sexual orientation or gender.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    what a dress down. BRAVO
    You obviously don’t understand what a dress down means.

All I did was post an article showing how China’s building coal plants like no other country in the world. Opti incorrectly accused me of posting false information. Seeing that I am human like everyone else and can be duped by fake news like anyone else, I decided to do some more research with the full intention of admitting my mistake. But it turned out I was correct. Immediately it went from, I didn’t fact check china’s coal factory building to I must have posted the fact because I wanted to fool everyone into believing China doesn’t even entertain Green energy in any form. Not only did I never suggested it but I never even thought this. Lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Joe Biden is the only one in trouble.

I can't imagine anyone in America ever voting for old dementia Joe in a second term for 4 MORE LONG YEARS and the way our economy is going!. Joe Biden I think will stroke out and die if elected again in the white house basement.

I must say in all honesty though - American voters are dumb as fock and very brainwashed by the fake news media as they voted in stroke victim and institutionalized depressed Fetterman over Dr. OZ so nothing will surprise me in 2024.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Opty just shredding dudes in here

JIBBY is a Conservative because his Mommy and Daddy were and that is all he knows.

he does not even know why he's a conservative.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Opty just shredding dudes in here

JIBBY is a Conservative because his Mommy and Daddy were and that is all he knows.

he does not even know why he's a conservative.
    You're a far left liberal fool because you are young and still stupid. Frontal lobe is not fully developed yet. I was once a foolish child as well and thought I knew everything.

It's all good though one day you will grow up Homie and become fully developed mentally. Until then keep sucking on Joe Bidens old sagging balls. Lol..

jackpot269

LOL

Educate yourself
    Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso

not one thing about 60% in your post about energy that I quoted

jackpot269

LOL

Educate yourself
    Most of the electricity that TVA makes is generated at the six coal-fired power plants that TVA runs across the Tennessee Valley. These plants burn coal to make electricity. They are also called "fossil" plants because the coal they burn was formed from the remains of prehistoric plants. Fossil plants make up about 15 percent of the power TVA generates.

just a little schooling

TVAKids Coal

getaloadoffatso

Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso

not one thing about 60% in your post about energy that I quoted
    I'm not sure what you are saying

getaloadoffatso

Most of the electricity that TVA makes is generated at the six coal-fired power plants that TVA runs across the Tennessee Valley. These plants burn coal to make electricity. They are also called "fossil" plants because the coal they burn was formed from the remains of prehistoric plants. Fossil plants make up about 15 percent of the power TVA generates.

just a little schooling

TVAKids Coal
    Once again, I'm not sure what your point is

getaloadoffatso

Wrong thread

icon

Yes there are many trolls here.
    ^^^^^^^
    This is the most active Russian trollbot. Responds to everything, and always defends Trump.

I would like to see Trump murder someone in public live on the air. It woulde be fake news and he didn't do it.
    Trumptards would likely claim its political persecution.

DwightShrute

^^^^^^^
    This is the most active Russian trollbot. Responds to everything, and always defends Trump.

I would like to see Trump murder someone in public live on the air. It woulde be fake news and he didn't do it.
    Trumptards would likely claim its political persecution.

the dishonest Left. whatever they are accusing you of doing, they are doing themselves. its a way to deflect away from their sins.

if Trump did murder someone live on air, I would of course believe my own eyes. tars will look at the border and millions coming in illegally but still believe Mayorkas/Biden when they tell us the border is secure. Heck you still mention Russia in nearly every post you make because some democrat or moron on CNN said so.

I am never afraid to debate liberals because they never do their homework and they know nothing. they prove it with every post they make

First 123456 ... Last