1. #71
    gauchojake
    RIP SAMMY9BALL
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 27,632
    Betpoints: 160

    You know what they say about suicide...it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/29/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  2. #72
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,781
    Betpoints: 3306

    Zero.

  3. #73
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 16,742
    Betpoints: 9790

    Does Satoshi Nakamoto post at SBR?

    No -2000
    yes +1800

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  4. #74
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 22,817
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Does Satoshi Nakamoto post at SBR?

    No -2000
    yes +1800
    asiagambler
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

  5. #75
    TheMoneyShot
    The Man The Myth The 3 Part Mini Series
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 24,951
    Betpoints: 50

    Some Life Insurance Companies are watching this thread closely.

  6. #76
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 22,817
    Betpoints: 12

    Sold my nest egg last night. (Btc) odds now : yes +200 no -220.

  7. #77
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 23,402
    Betpoints: 315

    Zero
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/29/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #78
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,462
    Betpoints: 5462

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Sold my nest egg last night. (Btc) odds now : yes +200 no -220.
    What does this mean? You sold all your bitcoin or you invested all in bitcoin?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021


  9. #79
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 22,817
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What does this mean? You sold all your bitcoin or you invested all in bitcoin?
    Sold for future medical procedures that my insurance won’t cover.

  10. #80
    CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-12
    Posts: 349
    Betpoints: 254

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Sold for future medical procedures that my insurance won’t cover.
    As a father of a young child, don't do it. I've had some very low points in my life, including when my kid was a baby. As he grew into a little boy and developed a personality, there's no way I could do it anymore. Even if you are broke or sick, that kid will always look to you for guidance and an influence. You need to be there for him and give him life lessons and memories of his father even if you are gone once he's grown. Don't rob him of these things. They will live on through him and he will know his Dad was one tough SOB. You need to realize if you were to do something like that, it affects your bloodline. What you do will influence his life choices and even his future family and so on. Suicide can create all kinds of problems including developing mental illnesses for generations to come...
    Last edited by CantFeelMyFace; 05-04-21 at 02:01 AM.
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave CantFeelMyFace 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021


  11. #81
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,462
    Betpoints: 5462

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Sold for future medical procedures that my insurance won’t cover.
    Good luck with the procedures. Nothing more important than health.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021


  12. #82
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 22,817
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by CantFeelMyFace View Post
    As a father of a young child, don't do it. I've had some very low points in my life, including when my kid was a baby. As he grew into a little boy and developed a personality, there's no way I could do it anymore. Even if you are broke or sick, that kid will always look to you for guidance and an influence. You need to be there for him and give him life lessons and memories of his father even if you are gone once he's grown. Don't rob him of these things. They will live on through him and he will know his Dad was one tough SOB. You need to realize if you were to do something like that, it affects your bloodline. What you do will influence his life choices and even his future family and so on. Suicide can create all kinds of problems including developing mental illnesses for generations to come...
    You’re absolutely right CFMF. It would be totally selfish & cowardly of me to take an early exit. I know most posters on here could give a fuk about a God, but I pray/reach for him for strength not to ever do such a thing.
    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave BeatTheJerk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #83
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 12,083
    Betpoints: 663

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    You’re absolutely right CFMF. It would be totally selfish & cowardly of me to take an early exit. I know most posters on here could give a fuk about a God, but I pray/reach for him for strength not to ever do such a thing.
    one day at a time.

  14. #84
    edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-11
    Posts: 1,707
    Betpoints: 132

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    You’re absolutely right CFMF. It would be totally selfish & cowardly of me to take an early exit. I know most posters on here could give a fuk about a God, but I pray/reach for him for strength not to ever do such a thing.
    I think you would be surprised on the amount of people that believe in God. Reading the first few chapters of James in the Bible helped when going through hard times.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021


  15. #85
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 26,959
    Betpoints: 5256

    If my body is found and declared a suicide, hook my wife up to a polygraph...just to be safe.

  16. #86
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 12,083
    Betpoints: 663

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    If my body is found and declared a suicide, hook my wife up to a polygraph...just to be safe.
    good idea. put that in your will.

  17. #87
    stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 38,922
    Betpoints: 7618

    OTB

    Ain't going to happen.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  18. #88
    Demonata
    TRUMP 2020
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 17,440
    Betpoints: 13872

    Never commit suicide and never wish suicide on someone else.

First 123
Top