Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

If I ever stop posting here

I'm in jail.

Or dead.

For supporting Trump, speaking truth & trying to do the right thing.

Just FYI.

"NO RAGRETS."

Only hope everyone does better than I fukkin did.

Last edited by Sanity Check; 03-14-21 at 08:18 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I just realized I did the annoying thing people do on the internet where they say they have problems and don't say what those problems are.

A little background.

An icehead that lives in my neighborhood accused me of stealing more than $1k from them.

It sounded so fake and phony -- every word that comes out of their mouth normally sounds super fake. This guy often goes out early in the morning, like a lot of criminals do, to go do drugs. Then he comes back high and talks/yells super loud like people do when they're on some drug so you can hear him like a block or two away. I didn't take it seriously.

But then they went through the trouble of filing a police report.

They did this weird thing where they tried to get me to walk onto/close to their property. I normally walk past the same time everyday. So they left something beeping on the ground in the hope of attracting my attention. They did it twice in a row. I think they might have had a camera or something to catch me walking near/onto their property so they could claim they caught me on camera trespassing or stealing.

So anyways, it seems like I might be targeted.

If you ever get targeted, this is the type of people they'll send after you.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 03-14-21 at 09:21 PM.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

May want to install something like this and just keep it running any time you think you might encounter him

https://www.aclu.org/issues/criminal...mobile-justice

Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Except, it’s impossible to support trump while speaking the truth and doing the right thing. It’s an oxymoron.

My Trump supporter friends have had their brains destroyed and they were once rational logical people. I’ll take the ice head for whatever.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    Except, it’s impossible to support trump while speaking the truth and doing the right thing. It’s an oxymoron.

My Trump supporter friends have had their brains destroyed and they were once rational logical people. I’ll take the ice head for whatever.
    Sounds like you are the one with the damaged brain. Trump 2024. Get ready libtards it's coming.
    Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave themike78 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2104

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Sounds like you are the one with the damaged brain. Trump 2024. Get ready libtards it's coming.
    How moch $ U invested towards the this glorious, ominous run, mikey? Forget libtards, U will be fighting Real Patriots, unlike U and your criminal candidate, whom it's obvious, has learned his lesson, as well, any elite is able. 2 pts 2 your MAGA cause.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2104

U ain't whistling Dixie, C & W.

Chicken&Waffles

Well nice to see the O.P edited his post after my comment. That was the smart thing to do.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    When he won none of the people who voted for him actually thought he was going to win. Lmao. He will never win again. Why? Because Trump loyalists are wrong about everything. Even when he won the majority of them did not think he would win. Anything and everything they are wrong about it’s astonishing. You ever heard of Red Eye from across the street?

Or better yet...one of my very good friends who was indoctrinated by Trump told me that Biden wouldn’t show up to the debates...wrong. He said he wouldn’t make it through the debates...wrong. He said the democrats would not actually make Joe Biden run and that they would replace him last minute. He then of course predicted Trump to be president again. That’s 0 for 4 on the same exact topic in less than 6 months.

I’m going to be honest here....I have never ever in my life seen a group of people so misinformed and detached from reality.

Why did the OP edit his post then after my comment?

Chicken&Waffles

The one thing my indoctrinated friend was right about was on January 5th, he texted me and said “get ready. It’s going to go down tomorrow.”

He lives in California. Oh yeah he also said Cali would go red. Lmao.

So the one thing he was right about was the insurrection. He was right about it because he’s angry at the world believing every conspiracy theory these white supremacists think up and was on social media reading the QAnon type shit and he knew. But that’s not really a prediction...that’s just being able to emotionally relate to these people and knowing that something big would happen due to your empathy for the Trump supporters. Empathy for? I have no idea. But my white indoctrinated friends get it. They understood that insurrection.

Level headed people don’t and never will understand it.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Douchebag Don looses the White House, Looses the Senate and looses the House.

And these fukking Right Wing Lunatics here on SBR are still cheering for Douchebag Don and the piece of horse dung.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

The one thing my indoctrinated friend was right about was on January 5th, he texted me and said “get ready. It’s going to go down tomorrow.”

He lives in California. Oh yeah he also said Cali would go red. Lmao.

So the one thing he was right about was the insurrection. He was right about it because he’s angry at the world believing every conspiracy theory these white supremacists think up and was on social media reading the QAnon type shit and he knew. But that’s not really a prediction...that’s just being able to emotionally relate to these people and knowing that something big would happen due to your empathy for the Trump supporters. Empathy for? I have no idea. But my white indoctrinated friends get it. They understood that insurrection.

Level headed people don’t and never will understand it.
    That one your trying to make sense to has jello between its ears...waste of time.