USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Vitty has 300 of the 303 comments

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Vitty has 300 of the 303 comments
    Donk still thinks your meeting lie is a real thing. Might wanna talk to him.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Fake News

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

Okieirish is a white cracker who has no black friends, doesn’t even know any black people yet posts these ridiculous threads. Give it a rest you complete moron.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Objectively speaking, Trump has shown himself to be the black man's President.

Name one reason why a black american, male or female, would vote for Biden over Trump? I know it will happen, but the justification would probably be comical, especially if it's the "trump is racist" mantra.

Easy to figure that most cases would be an uneducated voter situation, they usually are.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    Election blowout coming.

Say that 20 times fast.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Okieirish is a white cracker who has no black friends, doesn’t even know any black people yet posts these ridiculous threads. Give it a rest you complete moron.
    I have black friends and a black brother in law sorry. He is voting for Trump also.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Name one reason why a black american, male or female, would vote for Biden over Trump? I know it will happen, but the justification would probably be comical, especially if it's the "trump is racist" mantra.

Easy to figure that most cases would be an uneducated voter situation, they usually are.
    He refused to rent to black people. That’s pretty racist.

Trump does great with uneducated voters, it’s obvious you’re in that group. Now put your helmet on and go to sleep.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

it is a coin flip

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He refused to rent to black people. That’s pretty racist.

Trump does great with uneducated voters, it’s obvious you’re in that group. Now put your helmet on and go to sleep.

When you get the real racism you let us all know. Why don't look into Biden policies, you know the one's that actually affect people? Trump has done more for minorities than any president in our lifetime. Hands down.

I suppose you think there needs to be big change and then plan on voting for Biden.

You don't know educated because you don't realize that Trump in the black man's President.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Lmao. You post so much dumb shit
    You literally have no room to say crap like this about anyone. Especially to a PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    it is a coin flip
    Buh buh buh but Tump's racist!!!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    You literally have no room to say crap like this about anyone...
    So true, vittard bought the "racist" narrative hook line and sinker.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's sad, the push for social justice in sports is becoming less about education and more about opening up arenas to get people to vote.

These athletes claim the need for systemic change then say to vote for Harris and Biden.

The democrats are trying to trick black people, again, simply because they are black. They are trying to vote get them to Democrat, which couldn't be worse for any minority.

That is so wrong.

Trump's not racist, like Biden, that's why he'll win. Even the news cycle is falling apart with this.

Racism of politics of dems are backfiring again.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

He refused to rent to black people. That’s pretty racist...
    Black people pay attention, this is all anyone has against Trump, something from the 1970's claiming vague racism.

From there it's nothing but a mountain of evidence that Trump supports minorities, and has throughout his Presidency because Trump is and has always been the black man's President.

I suppose some people might vote based on stories from the 70's, the Democrats are counting on it.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So no real response to this? Just a low info Vittard grasping at straws?

That's what we all thought.

Trump is the black man's President and there is not one argument that can be made against that statement. Not one.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Educate me KVB, what has Trump done to help blacks in this country?

And Im sincerely asking, I dont know but would like to. My time is consumed with work and the kids these days, I can’t keep up anymore...

I only speak for myself, but I can’t identify with the current Democratic party. I dont agree with their platform or agenda. And I think a lot of working, middle-class Americans feel the same way but I could be wrong

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    You literally have no room to say crap like this about anyone. Especially to a PRO
    So you deserve more respect if you pay 100 to post? Lmao. Good reasoning dummy

vitterd

Trump is the black man's President and there is not one argument that can be made against that statement. Not one.

His 10 year personal lawyer and niece both say he’s a racist but I’m sure you know better than they do. I feel so sorry for your parents. The shame they must feel.

“Maga loves the blacks—Trump

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

what are you talking about? Colored people aren't allowed to vote...

keep up this crazy talk and they will be letting women vote.

then we'll really be messed up.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Educate me KVB, what has Trump done to help blacks in this country?

And Im sincerely asking, I dont know but would like to. My time is consumed with work and the kids these days, I can’t keep up anymore...

I only speak for myself, but I can’t identify with the current Democratic party. I dont agree with their platform or agenda. And I think a lot of working, middle-class Americans feel the same way but I could be wrong
    We won’t get into employment and unemployment and job growth because while the numbers are better than they have been, that’s an evolving piece that can even transcend administrations. Trump certainly has done nothing to stymie that momentum and those numbers, and it could be argued some tax cuts and infrastructure spending helped increase them, but that’s really a small issue.

How about Trump signing the First Step Act? It passed congress pretty much as bipartisan issue. This addressed the crazy prison and incarceration issues related to crack cocaine. I’m assuming you are familiar with those problems. Mandatory minimums were reduced, gave judges way more flexibility in sentencing the criminals that aren’t violent and it also reined in the 3 strikes law for some of these convictions.

In 2010 Obama tried as crack and powder cocaine sentences were vastly different, and those offenses are racially correlated. Obama reduced those differences going forward.

The law Trump signed made those reductions retroactive.

It is criminal justice reform where blacks are affected the most.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Educate me KVB, what has Trump done to help blacks in this country…
    While some of the wealthy (no matter political preference) will likely find a way to abuse any law, loophole, or rule, Trump’s tax bill created opportunity zones which created tax deferment for investments in designated high need areas.

Even if some of this can be abused, Trump is the only one to pave the way. There is a private avenue for which wealthy have a motivation to invest. He’s the only one to confront this racism with economic policy directly. These incentives were not there in the past.

This deserved it's own post as this is huge.

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Educate me KVB, what has Trump done to help blacks in this country…
    How about healthcare? Recognizing poverty as an issue in general, Trump has also helped a disproportionate number of minorities. Trump altered the Affordable Care Act to expand low cost, low coverage insurance plans meant as a stop gap plan. Obama allowed such plans for 3 months; Trump extended it to 3 years.

They aren’t the greatest plans, but they are Obama’s plans. Trump insured a more widespread implementation and is simultaneously attacking prescription drug prices, which will also help. Sure, he wants a new healthcare act, but he sure as hell didn’t leave vulnerable Americans hanging in the meantime.

Then we can get to schools.

Trump is a champion of school choice. He believes children to be able to choose where they go and to be able to get away from systemically underachieving schools. Trump absolutely wants to give every poor or minority child the same range of education choices that wealthy families have.

The children who benefit from voucher and scholarship programs are mostly black in some major cities, like DC, or even Milwaukee.

While Trump aims to increase the number of black children who benefit from these scholarships and vouchers by a factor of double digits, Democrats decry that he is racist and incorrectly claim he does it to benefit the rich. These Democrats are so against Trump that they are trying to stop underprivileged black children from attending well run, “white” private schools.

That’s pretty fukked up.

What about infrastructure? Do you know how that affects black and minorities, like it does all Americans? Oh wait, I promised not to get into jobs.

There's more that he's done, but what's the point?

Just know this, the conversation for socail injustice is reaching all time highs and reaching all time reach among sports leagues and especially businesses. There is discussion, support, and a real look at how investment can improve communities and how law enforcement can be better trained.

We haven't been to a pinnacle like this in a long time, and guess what, it's happening under a Trump presidency.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Do you guys honestly believe that billionaires, leagues, athletes, businesses and politicians would be screaming "Black Lives Matter" if Hillary Clinton were president?

Think about it.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Do you guys honestly believe that billionaires, leagues, athletes, businesses and politicians would be screaming "Black Lives Matter" if Hillary Clinton were president?

Think about it.
    You're wasting your precious time trying to change minds about Trump.
    The Trumpers , myself included and Republicans are set .
    The left is set , Biden gets it .
    It comes down to Independents and minorities, honestly believe because Trump knows to get ahead of things , he'll change a lot of minds .
    The Republicans have always been behind on issues in the past and it cost them because the Media drives leftist agenda and Republicans always took a beating before getting to the media.
    Trump jumped on the rioting first , now , the Dems know they're paying for it in polls , now they're behind trying to turn it into its Trumps fans . Everyone already knows its BS because he got in front of it before Dems could .
    Last edited by Slipknot26; 09-05-20 at 03:29 PM.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    You're wasting your precious time trying to change minds about Trump.
    The Trumpers , myself included and Republicans are set .
    The left is set , Biden gets it .
    It fomes down to Independents and minorities, honestly believe because Trump knows to get ahead of things , he'll change a lot of minds .
    The Republicans have always been behind on issues in the past and it cost them because the Media drives
    I agree with you. Make no mistake, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. I'm just answering Kraken's question with some actual information.

That kind of stuff never happens in political discussions at SBR, it's just a bunch of people fighting and name calling.

You know, the real educated types...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I agree with you. Make no mistake, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. I'm just answering Kraken's question with some actual information.

That kind of stuff never happens in political discussions at SBR, it's just a bunch of people fighting and name calling.

You know, the real educated types...

Which is why I asked you, thanks for your time and thoughtful answers

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13727

How Trump policies benefited African Americans:
    1st step act sponsored by a Republican, bipartisan vote and signed by Trump.
    Made federal funding of black colleges permanent, not even Obama did this.
    Of course the economy benefits everyone. Can you imagine the recession after covid if our economy wasn't solid?

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

How about healthcare? Recognizing poverty as an issue in general, Trump has also helped a disproportionate number of minorities. Trump altered the Affordable Care Act to expand low cost, low coverage insurance plans meant as a stop gap plan. Obama allowed such plans for 3 months; Trump extended it to 3 years.

ey aren’t the greatest plans, but they are Obama’s plans. Trump insured a more widespread implementation and is simultaneously attacking prescription drug prices, which will also help. Sure, he wants a new healthcare act, but he sure as hell didn’t leave vulnerable Americans hanging in the meantime.

Then we can get to schools.

Trump is a champion of school choice. He believes children to be able to choose where they go and to be able to get away from systemically underachieving schools. Trump absolutely wants to give every poor or minority child the same range of education choices that wealthy families have.

The children who benefit from voucher and scholarship programs are mostly black in some major cities, like DC, or even Milwaukee.

While Trump aims to increase the number of black children who benefit from these scholarships and vouchers by a factor of double digits, Democrats decry that he is racist and incorrectly claim he does it to benefit the rich. These Democrats are so against Trump that they are trying to stop underprivileged black children from attending well run, “white” private schools.

That’s pretty fukked up.

What about infrastructure? Do you know how that affects black and minorities, like it does all Americans? Oh wait, I promised not to get into jobs.

There's more that he's done, but what's the point?

Just know this, the conversation for socail injustice is reaching all time highs and reaching all time reach among sports leagues and especially businesses. There is discussion, support, and a real look at how investment can improve communities and how law enforcement can be better trained.

We haven't been to a pinnacle like this in a long time, and guess what, it's happening under a Trump presidency.

When Trump announced an executive order to lower drug prices a few months ago, he also announced that many of the top CEO's and Presidents of drug companies would be attending a WH meeting the following Tuesday. The meeting on Tuesday never took place as the CEO's were NEVER advised of Trump's order.. There was no meeting. There never was going to be. Everyday drug prices have NOT come down, and under Trump they never will. Its delusional to think so when this president makes a general statement. I challenge you to name me 10 name-brand commonly used drugs that have been reduced in price. I'm on 3 tier 3 medicines, not one has been reduced this year. Do the research instead of repeating Trumps Lies.

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

Black people pay attention, this is all anyone has against Trump, something from the 1970's claiming vague racism.

From there it's nothing but a mountain of evidence that Trump supports minorities, and has throughout his Presidency because Trump is and has always been the black man's President.

I suppose some people might vote based on stories from the 70's, the Democrats are counting on it.

there is more stuff than just the 70s according to this article

you've only posted a few paragraphs/posts supporting your argument, maybe there is "mountains of evidence" as you say. do you have any longer essays to share from someone else supporting your argument that Trump is the black man's president?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...p-racist-meme/

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

if you talk to a smarter crowd, I'm sure countless arguments can be made

can the past being the black man's president predict the future? what if he was only focusing on black issues during the first term to capture more votes. how can you be so certain that he won't stop caring about blacks once he's elected again?
    Last edited by turtledoves; 09-06-20 at 09:52 AM.

vitterd

KVB getting mauled in this thread.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

KVB getting mauled in this thread.
    Its so easy V...

12 Last