bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I've mentioned this previously a few weeks back in another thread. Look at my old posts and you might find it. I can't remember what thread. This is true though. I've said previously they are very smart business people. They study law books while other races people (not all) go get high and worry about sex and drinking. They also pool their money together as a group. Meanwhile, many other races fight each other and compete against each other into the ground.....
    Here in Canada, you cannot get into medical school without mercy of JEWs. Canada is also controlled by JEWs.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

I've mentioned this previously a few weeks back in another thread. Look at my old posts and you might find it. I can't remember what thread. This is true though. I've said previously they are very smart business people. They study law books while other races people (not all) go get high and worry about sex and drinking. They also pool their money together as a group. Meanwhile, many other races fight each other and compete against each other into the ground.....
    JEWs twists other's history and make it as own. That's what they did in India and elsewhere.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    I agree Putin is smart person. But going against JEWS will put Russia in a very weaker position by economically and politically. Putin is going to receive 'Friend of Zion' award in Israel. I do think Putin is in the inner circles of JEWs/Illuminati group.

Lol @ Friend of Zion. Yeah, anyone that thought Putin might be an enemy of the Z.O.G. might be dead wrong. It's just theater. I don't think we will see another Hitler again. That was the last chance against the Kabbalists/Illuminati. There may be some "kamikaze" runs against them though. People that have nothing to lose, etc. But a nation state? Not likely to see that ever happening again!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll check it out bhoor. I'm getting tired and plan to cash out for the night. I have nothing but time on my hands at the moment so I will watch it tomorrow.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

OH yeah. I've heard of the "Elders of the Protocol of Zion". My X wife told me about that. She knew all about it. Smart girl.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll check it out bhoor. I'm getting tired and plan to cash out for the night. I have nothing but time on my hands at the moment so I will watch it tomorrow.
    Watch first 5 minutes and 13 minutes onward.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

A whistle here and a whistle there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I have a best buddy that's Jewish, he's a public school teacher.. Smart dude but a total liberal Trump hater..

Always a Trump hater which pissed me off at times but I still love the guy, known him for 30 years and a college bud.. So he traveled with his family late last year to Israel and came back loving Trump...

That blew my mind.. He says that everyone he met loves Trump in Israel.. NO LIE!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-15-20 at 02:26 AM.

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jews controlled banks and everything basically in Europe back in the day and that's why Hitler and the Germans rose up and wanted to slaughter them off. Jews would only hire Jews and were taking over everything financially..

When traveling in Europe and talking to older people that lived thru it this is what they told me. It was eye opening.

Many elders still hate Jews in Europe today from what I hear still to this day..

I see that same kind of thing happening here in the Orthodox Jewish community here in Hollywood, they stick with their own kind and do look down on all others as less inferior.. I don't like that way of thinking at all with the Jewish Orthodox Communities of today.

Smart race of people though.. Jews could be the chosen people like the bible say.. ..

We all like JJ so I'm not Jew bashing..

My best bud in life and business partner is Jewish and he feels the same way about the Orthodox Jewish community. He calls them to extreme and haters behind closed doors..
    wow, a lot of nazi racists in here.

how exactly do they look down on all others as less inferior? please explain.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post

wow, a lot of nazi racists in here.

how exactly do they look down on all others as less inferior? please explain.
    Ah, just feel sad for them.

It must be emasculating to think one group of people is so much smarter and more powerful than you could ever hope to be that they are able to control everything when your race holds you back from doing the same.

Even sport outcomes!!!

And you are so triggered by that, that you even spell their name in all caps every time you are forced to "spit that word out"

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    MLB players for the most part aren't in on it.
    I can't think of another sport where it would be possible to convince an entire team and coaching staff to cheat all the way through season and playoffs and win title.... without a bunch of them having a moment of conscience and bailing out on the cheating.

Left me feeling that MLB probably the least honest/fair major sports league there is.
    Last edited by Optional; 03-16-20 at 11:16 AM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Left me feeling that MLB probably the least honest/fair major sports league there is.
    I know personally a few people who work in baseball.
    One I can call a personal friend the others I chat with via twitter etc.
    The one I refer to as a friend works for the Minnesota Twins as a beat writer and in broadcasting (pre game stuff, not in the booth yet)
    He tells me things only an insider would know. It's astounding.
    He told me a lot of players bet on the game, not so much now but Wade Boggs did.
    The other names were lesser known players, but when he told me about Boggs it really didn't phase me, I loved Boggs but I had a feeling all along he was kind of shady.s some of you may know A-Rod played poker for 100 grand stakes when he was a Yankee.
    He used to play after hour poker games in NYC.

When I was a kid 14 years old or so we used to play street ball a lot.
    One of guys in our group had a older brother (19 or 20 years old at the time) he was a hockey goalie in the minors.
    One day he was farting around playing street hockey and he said to me "Willy (my nickname growing up)take a slap shot"
    So I wound up and cranked up a slapper but it was right on the pads however he opened up his pads like a 1/2 inch and right through the five hole for a goal that should have been an easy save.

Mark the goalie then said to me "See Willy, that's how you can fix a hockey game"
    I'm 14 at the time I stopped dead in my tracks and just said hmmmmmm.
    Hey, I'm 14 I played poker and stuff at the time but I never thought of a hockey fix.

NHL is just as easy to fix as MLB is.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

A corrupt hockey goalie, or even players betting on themselves is not the same to me.

An entire organization. Coaches and all the players conspiring to cheat is so mind blowing to me I can't see any justification the owners have not lost their license or have to sell it, bare minimum.

All players on that team should be put through an investigation ringer and every one of them forced to admit what they knew or stand up and continue lying in front of fans.

Whole thing is even more despicable than the blacksocks scandal imho.

First 12