jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys I am an expert on race relations and will side with correct outcome.

I love all people and will hammer all people when deserved.

The cop was 1000% wrong

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    JJ does flop alot.. One minute he's the forum racist bashing Blacks for crimes and saying they screw up America the most, the next thing you know he's defending them and calling them Saints like in this thread situation..

JJ is a flip flopper on race hate and love and keeps us all on our toes reading in..

If anything else you can't call JJ prejudice now.. ..
    Anyone that's been here awhile knows JJ of old,either it's more then one guy or he's just jerking everyone's chain.

Funny guy and all but can't take him serious

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys I am an expert on race relations and will side with correct outcome.

I love all people and will hammer all people when deserved.

The cop was 1000% wrong
    JJ on it!!!! Judge accordingly and without prejudice always!!!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What path is she goIng down? Her own life, making her own decisions?

Did you ever stop to think, this dirty pig is the reason his daughter is hiding from him? His wife divorced him most likely because he's overbearing and an abuser. He probably has his daughter so fukked up, she just needed a place to stay far from him. What wasn't mentioned was that he basically kidnapped her after the fact. She's a grown ass woman that he still thinks he can control. This pig should be under a jail cell rotting.
    Guy is not perfect obviously

There is a point at which "she's an adult and can do what she wants so I need to stay out of it" doesn't cut it anymore.

If someone you loved decided to become a heroin addict would you say, "Meh he/she's an adult" or would you have talks and intervene however you could because you know what an awful thing it is? This guy already knocked up another girl so the overwhelming negative data for mudsharking is even more certain here.

Once again, this cop was wrong for doing this on the clock but was right for doing something. The girl's mother didn't like the situation either. I think you like to empathize because I might be wrong but I think you are a white guy married/in a relationship with a black girl, but the data shows that relationship isn't comparable at all.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Anyone that's been here awhile knows JJ of old,either it's more then one guy or he's just jerking everyone's chain.

Funny guy and all but can't take him serious
    It's Sunday and JJ has the day off. One of the liberal mods is posting for him. Someone ask him some JJ trivia only he would know

packerd_00

Just being a normal working man is just as good as some Harvard graduate mate,aslong as you're earning money for you're family honestly that's all that matters.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It's Sunday and JJ has the day off. One of the liberal mods is posting for him. Someone ask him some JJ trivia only he would know
    I know are JJ always intentionally messes up his grammar,this guys got a different style of posting.

JJ is probably kicking back having a BBQ in Jersey or something.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-24-18 at 07:17 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Split...

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Births out of wedlock, drug abuse, domestic abuse, welfare and government dependence stats all through the roof for these whores

This is all progress according to libtards
    No one thinks that stuff is progress.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    No one thinks that stuff is progress.
    Libtards think white girls with black guys is progress

Those statistics I mentioned are the result of that. Of course libtards play ignorant about it

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

poor dlow getting all riled up because he wanted the black kid's dick for himself. settle down buttboy.

Screw that dump ex-cop. They should bring him up on charges. Pigs like him make it very easy for me to smile when a cop gets his life taken.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Obviously what this cop did was wrong, but if some guy was posting on Facebook that he was going to pimp my daughter out to make money, I would probably do something crazy as well. The last thing a daddy wants to ever hear is that his daughter is hooking or on the pole.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Interracial relationships are tough and challenging.. Should stick with your own kind and similar religious beliefs if you can.. If you don't you will have struggles in that relationship eventually...

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Obviously what this cop did was wrong, but if some guy was posting on Facebook that he was going to pimp my daughter out to make money, I would probably do something crazy as well. The last thing a daddy wants to ever hear is that his daughter is hooking or on the pole.
    True enough.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    poor dlow getting all riled up because he wanted the black kid's dick for himself. settle down buttboy.

Screw that dump ex-cop. They should bring him up on charges. Pigs like him make it very easy for me to smile when a cop gets his life taken.
    Grits you ok?

This was a lackluster, uninspired post even for you. Things will get better bro

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Grits you ok?

This was a lackluster, uninspired post even for you. Things will get better bro
    If I say too much you will cry to the mods that I hurt your faggy feelings again.

Go celebrate. It is your pride month.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    A white police officer is currently contesting his firing after he was terminated for detaining his daughter’s black boyfriend without cause.
    John Kovach Jr., a police officer who served in Lorain, Ohio, pulled over 18-year-old Makai Coleman on April 16 and told him he was “going to jail,” according to the Elyria, Ohio, Chronicle-Telegram.
    In the dashcam footage, Coleman can be heard asking why he is being detained. Kovach replies, “You’re going to jail. Have a seat in my car. We’ll make s*** up as we go.”

Kovach was looking for his daughter, Katlyn, whom the officer did not know was in the back seat of Coleman’s car. Also in the vehicle were Gloria Morales’s two children. Coleman had been pulled over in front of Morales’s home, where Kovach had tracked his daughter’s laptop location.
    Katlyn had been caught engaging in a sexual act with Coleman by her mother, Kovach’s ex-wife, a week prior to the incident. When Coleman was asked to leave, Katlyn said, “If I can’t be with him, I don’t want to be here anymore,” which Kovach took to be a suicide threat. Kovach later said that he was looking for Katlyn so he could take her to the hospital.
    In the video, Kovach confronts Morales and informs her that he wants to search her home for his daughter and her laptop, to which she says he will have to return with a warrant.
    Kovach threatens to write Morales’s daughter a $300 ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. When Morales says she is going to call 911, he threatens to take her to jail as well.
    It is then that Kovach sees his daughter in the backseat of the car. Eventually, he releases Coleman and gets his daughter into his cruiser.
    During the incident, dispatch can be heard calling Kovach to a road rage incident, which he ignores.
    Kovach, who served on the force since 1992, was fired on May 11. Safety-Service Director Dan Given said, “These actions are not acceptable for members of our Police Department, and we felt it warranted immediate dismissal.”

looks like a valid arrest and good police work to me.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Firing was deserved, especially when he said "We'll make it up as we go along" when boyfriend asked what the charge was.
    he shoulda said "for impersonating the Dog Fart Crew...."

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Libtards think white girls with black guys is progress

Those statistics I mentioned are the result of that. Of course libtards play ignorant about it
    Most people don't see the problem of white girls with black guys or white guys with Asian girls or hispanic guys with white girls etc. Get out of your little bubble and you'll see that once you get past skin color most of us aren't all that different.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Look at all the white boys in this thread getting upset over the cop getting fired like what he was doing was justified.

I bet you worthless fukks would be singing an entirely different tune if her boyfriend was white.

A lot of you losers just can't stand to see some pretty white girl taking big black rooster. Get used to it, because it's only going to get a lot more prevalent whether you agree with it or not.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

If I say too much you will cry to the mods that I hurt your faggy feelings again.

This thread hit home for him. He's usually a cool customer, but these type of threads on innocent white daughters taking big black dikk usually rile up even the coolest customer racists.

Tell us how you really feel, down low willy

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    packerd I stand for who is right or wrong

This cop a scumbag
    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Not saying he wasn't,but sometimes you're pro cop and sometimes you're anti cop.
    It's almost like he's taking each case as unique instead of just siding with "cops" or black people" regardless of the circumstances. Maybe more people should do this.

dlowilly

Wow no death wishes? Ur getting soft in ur advanced age, or maybe advanced syphilis stage

Once again ur wishing everyone is gay, something u want to tell the forum?

dlowilly

Most people don't see the problem of white girls with black guys or white guys with Asian girls or hispanic guys with white girls etc. Get out of your little bubble and you'll see that once you get past skin color most of us aren't all that different.
    Pretty obvious ur in your own libtard bubble bouncing ignorant trite platitudes off the sides

black guys with white girls specifically is an awful thing for society by every social measurement, the data is indisputable

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    It's almost like he's taking each case as unique instead of just siding with "cops" or black people" regardless of the circumstances. Maybe more people should do this.
    No actually,saying black people get Racially profiled isnt taking it as a case by case basis.If you read his earlier comment,you'd get it.

JJ has made plenty of comments where he sings a very different tune.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-26-18 at 01:24 PM.

Auto Donk

who among us wouldn't be proud of this fine young woman if she was our daughter????:

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Pretty obvious ur in your own libtard bubble bouncing ignorant trite platitudes off the sides

black guys with white girls specifically is an awful thing for society by every social measurement, the data is indisputable
    I'm not the ignorant one here, you show that quite often in your posts.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I guess white girls aren’t reading the same journals as you because they keep going black

Oh well, not my lroblem

good luck to ya

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I guess white girls aren’t reading the same journals as you because they keep going black

Oh well, not my lroblem

good luck to ya
    Yeah and a lot of people start using heroin every day even though it's obviously a bad thing to do. What's your point?

dlowilly

I'm not the ignorant one here, you show that quite often in your posts.
    Nope. I may be offensive to some but I'm not "ignorant". Libtards have no idea what that word really means apparently.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Pretty obvious you are a dick eating homo who got his ass kicked regularly as a kid by blacks. Also very obvious your mom took a lot of dark meat in her stretched out holes.

Your dad must be embarrassed to have a daughter like you for a son.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Pretty obvious you are a dick eating homo who got his ass kicked regularly as a kid by blacks. Also very obvious your mom took a lot of dark meat in her stretched out holes.

Your dad must be embarrassed to have a daughter like you for a son.
    He clearly has. Guy is a clown in every sense of the word.

He's mad because he doesn't have a girlfriend.... That's because no woman wants him.

And can you really blame them?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Absolutely. Most people don't see a problem with it at all. And they shouldn't as it's no big deal.

I like white people like you. You're cool with me.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

These clowns always the first to play victim/race card.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    He clearly has. Guy is a clown in every sense of the word.

He's mad because he doesn't have a girlfriend.... That's because no woman wants him.

And can you really blame them?
    He is a pole smoker. Once he was outed as sideloaded he came back as dlow. Same poster.

First 1234 Last