Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Courtney on Match: go find her, please.....

this blonde psycho bitch is killin' my vibe.... well, having to see her twenty f'n times a day during the holidays is killing my vibe....

i generally don't let blondes into DonkLand, but this annoying bitch has found her way in, repeatedly, every two hours or so during this holiday season.....

obviously, some prick at Match.com thought she looks like some sort of banged up cameron diaz back in her glory spunk in the hair days, and hoped he'd get a bunch of sbr degenerate-like hard diks to sign up for match.com by putting her crazy ass on the air.....

a few pts for you idiots that don't get pussy and who don't know to kick blondes to the curb on sight:

1. any decent lookin' broad who says "ive been single for a long time" is really telling you that "even tho I'm hot, I am such a fukkin' psycho that no guy will put up with me despite that fact -- and guys generally put up with more shit the hotter a babe is, so you know I'm a f'n certifiable nut job since no one will put up with me!!!"

2. "because I'm always travelling" is her excuse for being single.... here's where the fukheads that put her on, in an ad saying "get a real relationship" on Match shoot themselves in the foot.... ok, so if she's always traveling and cant have a relationship due to that fact (why she says she single as opposed to being a bat-shit crazy psycho), why are you putting this kunt on the air saying come to Match to get a real relationship, and using a broad who just told us she can't have a "real relationship" due to the travel schedule.....

nevertheless, someone get on Match and go fuk this bitch so I don't have to see her anymore.....

I nominate The Money Shot for the job, he'll travel far for pussy and has seemingly dealt with "serial dating" non-relationship material like Courtney for years....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: azbob2, TheMoneyShot, hawkeye 16, stevek173, and 19th Hole

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I only go on Match to find the transgender people. Either way they are going is good with me.

Auto Donk

just go over to bruce jenner's house.....

he has a ton of satellite tranny gold diggers living off him there.....

maggiethebestdog

I like the ones who dress as a woman, have boobs and still have a shwantz. Some say I am too picky but I know what makes me happy and I won't compromise. I'm worth it.

Auto Donk

is that you on the right, in this photo of that lovely "lady"?

talk about the face of "regret".... poor guy looks like he wants to climb into a hole rather than be seen, and particularly photographed, at that point....

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

is that you on the right, in this photo of that lovely "lady"?

talk about the face of "regret".... poor guy looks like he wants to climb into a hole rather than be seen, and particularly photographed, at that point....
    I have never wished I was a black guy until I saw this photo

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Judging his reaction to suddenly realizing the whole world is about to know his gay ass bangs trannies, and the utter regret visible on his face, I'd be the farm that he wishes you were him at that point in time, as well.....

even all those photographers were laughing their asses off at him....

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

maggie you serious?

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    maggie you serious?
    I never joke about he/she love

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Match a fraud site

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

damn look at those legs
    Id fukk the shit out of that bitch
    good to see Cindy Crawford still gots it

Auto Donk

while Fidel goes and gets his glasses checked, watch this special message to Diggity from a girl, real girl, real sexy girl, who wouldn't be caught dead on Match.....

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

this blonde psycho bitch is killin' my vibe.... well, having to see her twenty f'n times a day during the holidays is killing my vibe....

i generally don't let blondes into DonkLand, but this annoying bitch has found her way in, repeatedly, every two hours or so during this holiday season.....

obviously, some prick at Match.com thought she looks like some sort of banged up cameron diaz back in her glory spunk in the hair days, and hoped he'd get a bunch of sbr degenerate-like hard diks to sign up for match.com by putting her crazy ass on the air.....

a few pts for you idiots that don't get pussy and who don't know to kick blondes to the curb on sight:

1. any decent lookin' broad who says "ive been single for a long time" is really telling you that "even tho I'm hot, I am such a fukkin' psycho that no guy will put up with me despite that fact -- and guys generally put up with more shit the hotter a babe is, so you know I'm a f'n certifiable nut job since no one will put up with me!!!"

2. "because I'm always travelling" is her excuse for being single.... here's where the fukheads that put her on, in an ad saying "get a real relationship" on Match shoot themselves in the foot.... ok, so if she's always traveling and cant have a relationship due to that fact (why she says she single as opposed to being a bat-shit crazy psycho), why are you putting this kunt on the air saying come to Match to get a real relationship, and using a broad who just told us she can't have a "real relationship" due to the travel schedule.....

nevertheless, someone get on Match and go fuk this bitch so I don't have to see her anymore.....

I nominate The Money Shot for the job, he'll travel far for pussy and has seemingly dealt with "serial dating" non-relationship material like Courtney for years....
    This chick is right in TMS's wheel house. Completely phony, could be hot at first glance but really isnt, talks a lot and says nothing. Actually it sounds a lot like TMS lol, maybe its his sister. TMS can you get some pics of her ass?

Auto Donk

i'd like to stuff a hungry fish eating mammal headfirst into her box, after having to see her yell "come find me" three more times today.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-30-17 at 08:50 AM.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8812

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I wonder if he had that same look on his face while Mr. Jenner's big meat was rammed all in his ass?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
    I wonder if he had that same look on his face while Mr. Jenner's big meat was rammed all in his ass?
    brucy boi is a bottom.... so the question is did he have that same look on his face when he saw bruce's baggy ass and shrivelled nut sack hangin' down when he mounted the former olympian's ass doggystyle.....

i remember the scene when brucyboi came out to the pool in daylight in a white one-piece bathing suit, and his ass was flat as a board and flappy as shit.... I about puked as I wrestled the remote away from my wife to change the f'n channell....

brucyboi would kill to have my ass....

just ask Diggity.....

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Donk, what the hell do you have against blondes? I find that very surprising.

Auto Donk

man, with about 5-6 exceptions, I've always mixed with them like oil mixes with water....

and, for whatever reason, give my approach toward women (sitting back and waiting for one to give me the eye or otherwise show interest instead of cold-call hitting on them), the babes that gave me the sign they were interested were almost always brunettes or redheads.....

and at aTm, I just saw way, way too many blondes who thought their shit didn't stink, and how they treated the dumbasses that were stupid enough to go after em.....

but, I've run thru many exceptions, and had many trysts with some hot blondes, but brunettes always wound up having more game/more kink factor.....

Auto Donk

like, for example, a simple comparison of courtney to diggity's new woman in the vids above.....

no offense, diggity, but I'd be all over your new woman like white on rice while courtney was sitting out on the curb beggin guys to "come find her"

Auto Donk

fun blondes have had their run, as I travel down what I now affectionately call "ChiArchie Lane":

(blonde on the right was my actual date....we added the brunette at some point during the night)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-30-17 at 11:53 AM.

Auto Donk

when I stop, think back, and really analyze it, I think it may go way back to my early childhood.....

from the time I was being crib-raised, left for hours at a time with nothing to stare at but the wall next to my crib.....

couple that with the baby lotion left behind in the crib, and nothing but spare time on my hands.....

i think years of this view simply had me tired of seeing blondes by the time I started actually dating......

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Guy thinks they used a real dating profile video for the commercial, as if it isn't just some actress. Laughable.

Auto Donk

what's laughable is someone at sbr must be obsessed with this courtney whore.....

this thread has 1,000 additional views since yesterday, despite f'n sbr having buried it in the f'n saloon!!!

diggity, start a poll on who the most likely sbr'er to be jerking off to courtney's vid/this thread and viewing it 895 times in a single day is......

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

[you]: -2000

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Ahhhhh, the trick isn't back yet. But someday.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

it worked on me.... i was getting fired up!!!

then I saw it was an attempt at the trick....

great start to the new year!!!!

thnks, Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!1

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Auto Donk

another six hundred views on this saloon'd thread in the past 24 hours;.....

someone come clean.....

who is infatuated with this crazy blonde ho?

Auto Donk

didn't see her ad even once today, maybe someone found her and match is afraid to run the ad any longer due to DTPA concerns.....

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Id fukk the shitt out her, slap her blind, pour some coke in her ass snort it like im gasping for air after being underwater for 3 minutes

Feed her some habaneros and put my dikk in her mouth

She travels a lot??? thats fukkin perfect ill have lots of free time for gambling and poker and fukkin other hoes

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Id fukk the shitt out her, slap her blind, pour some coke in her ass snort it like im gasping for air after being underwater for 3 minutes

Feed her some habaneros and put my dikk in her mouth

She travels a lot??? thats fukkin perfect ill have lots of free time for gambling and poker and fukkin other hoes
    we've found our man!

good luck with her, let me know if you need the name of a reliable plug to keep the Match couple of the year fully coked up....

NJbettor
    NJbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

"Courtney" is an married actress named Jessica is 35 years old. Im trying to find out more. If anyone else has any reconnaissance please feel free to post.

https://medium.com/@beachbarsports/c...h-a6ea0b6c7123

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post

This chick is right in TMS's wheel house. Completely phony, could be hot at first glance but really isnt, talks a lot and says nothing. Actually it sounds a lot like TMS lol, maybe its his sister. TMS can you get some pics of her ass?
    I can't believe I missed Donker's thread. This is so funny.

Auto Donk

I was about to bump this fukkin thread for the mere fact that I saw this Courtney whore again today on t.v., still spouting out "COME FIND ME"....

TO SUM HER UP: she's now been on national t.v. for more than three months, with exposure nationwide, yet is still on the f'n market.....

do not touch this whore with a ten foot rent-a-dick..... she's obviously that bad... insane, robin box, pure f'n worst f'n bitch on the planet if you can look reasonably hot and still not find a single person in a country of over 300 million people having viewed your ass.....

NJbettor
    NJbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

I was about to bump this fukkin thread for the mere fact that I saw this Courtney whore again today on t.v., still spouting out "COME FIND ME"....
    To SUM HER UP: she's now been on national t.v. for more than three months, with exposure nationwide, yet is still on the f'n market......
    Dude She is an Actress there is no Courtney. Match has taken some heat for using an actress and the woman Jessica (whatever her last name is) took herself off IMDB as appearing in that commercial.

12 Last