Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

Re: Message from Venditto

a few hours ago i recieved this email from patty venditto. he told me that he was having trouble logging into his SBR account and requested that i post this in players talk. original message to follow:

Fischnasty,

Over the past several days, I have had difficulty logging into my account at SBRForum. My password has not been working with my account. I believe CrazyLou is behind this, in a pitiful attempt to blackball me from Players Talk. I am attempting to resolve this isssue and have been in contact with SBR John directly. In the meantime, I am sending this message to you in the hopes that you will post it in Players Talk in order to clear my name.

A few days ago, a person posting under the handle "UntilTheNDofTimE" contacted me regarding an ******************* of monies. The deal was that he would wire me 200 USD via PayPal and I would subsequently transfer 200 USD to his FullTilt pokker (sic) account.

Next, UntilTheNDofTimE transferred me the $200 with PayPal succesfully. At or around this time, however, I had just learned of the recent tragedy that befell the nation of Haiti (the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere).

As you know, Fischnasty, Lady Luck has been less than kind to me over the last few months. I have seen first hand what a gambling addiction can do to a man, his family and his other personal relationships. I have successfully exited the world of gambling in order to better myself as a brother, son and member of the human race. I hope one day you too can do the same.

My next move was one about which I thought long and hard. While I do not know UntilTheNDofTimE very well, I know he is headed in a bad direction and if he continues to gamble he will regret it. Maybe not today; maybe not tomorrow; but soon--and for the rest of his life. So I took the $200 he sent me and donated it to one of the many relief efforts provided to the Haitian people by Good Christians such as myself.

Please inform UntilTheNDofTimE that a reciept in his name for said donation is currently being processed and I will send it via electronic mail to him at my soonest opportunity. I also realize that he may be angry with me regarding my decision, but I know that in time he will learn that what I did was best for not only him but humanity in general. Thank you in advance for posting this message in the Players Talk Forum.

Cordially Yours,
    Patrick T. Venditto, Esq.
    Points Awarded:

kato gave Fischnasty 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JerseyLove gave Fischnasty 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

compaqDikk gave Fischnasty 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I have a tear in my eye...

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's like Robin Hood.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Props to patty if this is true, the haitians are going thru hell right now.

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

bahahahaha, simply awesome

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

if anyone believes this crap...seek help

1st and Ten
    1st and Ten's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Job Venditto. Keep up the good work.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Patty is a stand up guy.
    UTEOT, that was kind of you to donate to Haiti

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We need Wal to send Patty some flowers. He is a hero!

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post

you've gone soft pecos. I would expect you to do a line of blow off a dead Haitian baby carcass

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

post of the yr! hahahah

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Patty, call me please. 416 line

juni
    juni's Avatar Become A Pro!

reet

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    The Haitians are always going through hell.

BadBeatBodog
    BadBeatBodog's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL. Parts of that letter are so damn eloquent.

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I have a tear in my eye...
    This!

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!

Quote Originally Posted by BadBeatBodog View Post
    LOL. Parts of that letter are so damn eloquent.
    indeed. possibly a little too eloquent. word on the street is that patty hired one of those public affairs firms (allegedly the same one that a-rod hired amidst steroid allegations) and they in fact wrote this for him.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I guess it's cool to joke about a guy getting stiffed $200.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

what a croc of shit

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

patty u fukkk pay UTEOT his money. u fukkin stiff

BadBeatBodog

Quote Originally Posted by Fischnasty View Post
    indeed. possibly a little too eloquent. word on the street is that patty hired one of those public affairs firms (allegedly the same one that a-rod hired amidst steroid allegations) and they in fact wrote this for him.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

patty u fukkin ask the guy if he wants to donate to HAITI before he fukkin lends u the money u barreled in FUKK. U DONT tell him after the fact

BadBeatBodog

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I guess it's cool to joke about a guy getting stiffed $200.
    Not sure if you're referring specifically to me but either way, laughing at this letter doesn't mean I don't think what Pat did is wrong. Although I admit it's poor taste to laugh at UTEOT's expense. I apologize for that UTEOT.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

thread of the year

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy shit we have the post of the year already

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait till Untiltheend oftime sees this

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Wait till Untiltheend oftime sees this

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

I fixed it for Patty ...probably to long for most to read.

a few hours ago i recieved this email from patty venditto. he told me that he was having trouble logging into his SBR account and requested that i post this in players talk. original message to follow:

Fischnasty,

Over the past several days, I have had difficulty logging into my account at SBRForum. My password was long forgotten, not wanting to face UTEOT. I know I'm behind this, in a pitiful attempt to save face in Players Talk. I am attempting to resolve this isssue and have been chasing none stop since. In the meantime, I jacked three 7-11's,two funeral homes and a partridge in a pear tree. I'm sending this message to you in the hopes that you will post it in Players Talk. I know I'm showing my true degenerate tendencies and hope the numbers on the fortune cookie I stole from the Chinese restaurant helps me hit the lottery to pay my debt to UTOET and many others.

Next, UntilTheNDofTimE transferred me the $200 with PayPal succesfully. At or around this time, however, I had just learned of the recent tragedy that befell the nation of Haiti. I thought to myself (Patty we can loose this on a bet at 5 Dimes and claim we donated to Haiti)

As you know, Fischnasty, Lady Luck has been less than kind to me over the last few months. I have seen first hand what a gambling addiction can do to a man, his family and his other personal relationships. I have successfully hid the world of gambling from my family and other personal relationships in the last few weeks. In order to continue my addiction at all costs.

My next move was one about which I thought long and hard. Should I take the fav or the dog? Home or away? Ov or Und? While I do not know UntilTheNDofTimE very well, I know it wouldn't matter if he was my mother,father or brother. I will screw them all the same.Action is all I care about. If I don't continue to gamble I will regret it. Maybe not today; maybe not tomorrow; but soon-proabably the next 5 minutes. So I took the $200 he sent me and lost it on the first bet I saw on the board.

Please inform UntilTheNDofTimE that he is SH!T OUTTA LUCK. I sent him an IOU. (A piece of toilet paper I wiped my ass with) I will send it via snail mail to him at my soonest opportunity. I also realize that he may be angry with me regarding my decision, but I know that in time he will get over it (or not I don't care). Thank you in advance for posting this message in the Players Talk Forum.

Cordially Yours,
    Patrick T. Venditto,Capt. Douchebag.
    Best of luck collecting UTOET. I hope your bank stopped the transfer. I haven't read enough to know.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3659

lol, he wrote you a book

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!

great editing shady

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

great editing shady
    Thanks, I hoped a couple people would read it. Kind of long. My 1st attempt at real humor on SBR.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bull shit..fuk off thief

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Unreal. Did he really this forum would say "awwww well it was for a good cause, well done". Get the fuk outta here with that riff raff.

The guy tried to steal the 200 bucks, period. A 24 yr old is in no position to decide what to do with someone else's money. God damn

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

just....WOW

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I thick? Is this letter from Ven a joke...If not, some of you's have absolutely lost it, giving this guy props for having the lowlife audacity to pull this selfish save the world, screw your neighbors type of stunt that is driving this country into the toilet.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

What a piece of shit liar. Venditto is also not a lawyer and signed it esquire. What a low life. This is stealing, it doesn't matter if he donated the money (he didn't).

Hope you stopped that payment untiltheend...venditto needs to stop making up bs excuses for why he is a coward and not getting on the forum. This is also really none of the forums business to begin with so he need not post this ridiculous statement. We should start a fund to hunt this guy down and ruin him.

1234 ... Last