zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Nice, now I am a conspiracy.

Or maybe I am just someone that uses rational common sense instead of falling for some conspiracy videos that are nothing but edited excerpts from interviews and obscure quotes that were taken out of context.
    Kermit you never told me pal

Conspiracy idiots

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    They (the BBC) reported that it HAD collapsed, not POSSIBLY WILL....all this while the building stood. Somebody obviously recognized the fatal error and the live feed was cut precisely the moment prior to its actual collapse. Pay attention.
    Every news source was waiting on any new information that they could get couldn't wait to jump in and report it. They obviously got information crossed and made an error. Not something unusual by the media as they do this all of the time. There was TONS of innacurate news being reported that day, but this is the one that the "Truthers" are clinging to. Just like the term "Pull it" being used.

If I remember correctly, the woman who reported this was actually in New York at the time.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-11-14 at 08:34 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I believe whatever you believe. If you believe the plane would go into the building wings intact and nose come out the other end then I believe that also.
    I'll just take this as "I don't have a fukking clue"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I'll just take this as "I don't have a fukking clue"
    Didnt think youd be able to refute that one Kerm after scouring the net. Nice comeback though.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24975

Kermit, I'm not clinging to anything. There's enough holes in the 9/11 story to fill the Albert Hall (clever Beatles reference, you wouldn't understand). It's you who continually skirts the real crux of the matter concerning WTC 7. It's irrelevant whether you think the fiery debris was enough to level the building or not because we are talking about a VERY SPECIFIC type of collapse. I won't tell you how I think WTC 7 should have succumb to the damage, but I will tell you how it SHOULD NOT have. But you insist on dragging shit out into ancillary debates about what some fireman said or the nature of conspiracy theorists. Everything I stand by I already expressed in post #125 and you've yet to offer a rebuttal. So go sink your teeth into that and get back to me when you're ready to be an adult. Until then, go color your books.

Eddy Munny

Regarding your answer to the BBC and their "honest mistake," that doesn't explain the video feed being abruptly halted moments before the actual collapse. But anyways, my opinion doesn't hinge on the BBC broadcast by any means. This is minor, albeit worth pointing out.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

That's a crock. People on the inside knew. It was relayed down the chain of command inconspicuously. That goon in your video was just echoing what he had heard. There's no way he could have been certain it was bound to collapse unless he had X-ray vision and even then it would have only revealed damage too insubstantial to level the building in a matter of seconds. You're clueless dude....out of your depth.

The BBC news aired a live report that day stating that building 7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did. It's collapse was a foregone conclusion not because the structural damage was so great, but because it was a demo job. Wires got crossed and the BBC broadcast announced it's demise while the damn thing stood in the background. Then right before WTC 7 did collapse, the live feed was cut. These are the facts.
    Link to a credible source backing up ANY of these facts?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Link to a credible source backing up ANY of these facts?
    I saw it on the tube from the comfort of my Lay-Z-Boy recliner. I remember it like it was yesterday....the remote in one hand and a bag of Cheetos in the other. I'm pretty sure I was in my underwear with only one sock on. The newscaster relating me this information had a really expensive looking suit and a pearly white set of dentures. I could just feel his aura of honesty and integrity filtering through my idiot box and spilling onto my living room carpet. Clearly he was more intelligent than I, and charismatic to boot. I bet he had some pretty fancy degree from some fancy college. "No way would I ever doubt what this man has to say," I thought to myself as I let Fido eat some Cheetos off my crotch that I had carelessly dropped.

Oh wait.................................... ................that's how you and Kermit get your information about the world.

jtoler

If you believe the plane would go into the building wings intact and nose come out the other end then I believe that also.
    Still waiting Kerm, you ever gonna explain this?

Kermit

Still waiting Kerm, you ever gonna explain this?
    WTF are you talking about? Is this another doofy theory?

Kermit

Oh ok, it was a theory by some idiot named Morgan Reynolds and it appears to have been proven false. Nice Try.

jtoler

Oh ok, it was a theory by some idiot named Morgan Reynolds and it appears to have been proven false. Nice Try.
    What was proven false?

Kermit

Oh wait.................................... ................that's how you and Kermit get your information about the world.
    I just believed what I saw happen live and not from some poorly pieced together youtube video.

There are at least 10 different theories by truthers that conflict with each other. Some believe that planes didn't hit the buildings, some claim they did but were remote controlled, some claim they were holograms, some believe they were missiles, some believe there were no passengers and others claim they were all executed at a undisclosed location by the Government. You guys need to all meet up somewhere and get your stories consistent.

Eddy Munny

I just believed what I saw happen live and not from some poorly pieced together youtube video.

There are at least 10 different theories by truthers that conflict with each other. Some believe that planes didn't hit the buildings, some claim they did but were remote controlled, some claim they were holograms, some believe they were missiles, some believe there were no passengers and others claim they were all executed at a undisclosed location by the Government. You guys need to all meet up somewhere and get your stories consistent.
    Correction: You believe whatever the mass media puppets tell you to believe........or maybe it was a Sesame Street Newsflash.

Quit trying to dismiss ANY and ALL alternative viewpoints simply because a few of them are hogwash. I've never once stated that airplanes weren't involved. You're just trying muddy the waters to obscure the facts. It's an age old disinformation tactic. Throw out the baby with the bathwater so you can perpetuate the lies. What is this, amateur hour?

Once again, no answer to post #125............is it safe to say you're out of answers? I can you see you're desperate to steer the conversation anywhere but there. Just say "I confess, the government is not telling us something" and we'll move on. It's ok, you won't be kicked off you company softball team for questioning the government. That's what a democracy is all about my friend. Now be a true American and shed you shackles of psychological enslavement. You have a mind of your own, feel free to use it. Do it for your thy country and thyself.

jtoler

Yes.
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-11-14 at 11:17 PM.

Kermit

Correction: You believe whatever the mass media puppets tell you to believe........or maybe it was a Sesame Street Newsflash.

Quit trying to dismiss ANY and ALL alternative viewpoints simply because a few of them are hogwash. I've never once stated that airplanes weren't involved. You're just trying muddy the waters to obscure the facts. It's an age old disinformation tactic. Throw out the baby with the bathwater so you can perpetuate the lies. What is this, amateur hour?

Once again, no answer to post #125............is it safe to say you're out of answers? I can you see you're desperate to steer the conversation anywhere but there. Just say "I confess, the government is not telling us something" and we'll move on. It's ok, you won't be kicked off you company softball team for questioning the government. That's what a democracy is all about my friend. Now be a true American and shed you shackles of psychological enslavement. You have a mind of your own, feel free to use it. Do it for your thy country and thyself.
    First off, the subject of this thread is that no planes actually hit the towers, secondly, the reasons why WTC #7 came down have been covered already.

How are you supposed to buy one conspiracy theory over another? This is like trying to prove which religion is worshiping the right God.

You show me one video, just one video of someone from the crash site in New York or anywhere else who said "There is NO WAY WTC #7 will collapse" while that building was on fire and crumbling to the ground. Most people knew that building was coming down hours before it did. Hell, Rudy Giuliani was told that the trade buildings had a good chance of collapsing before they did.

Shoot me a ballpark figure of how many people would have been needed to pull off this entire fiasco if it indeed was a conspiracy.

Kermit

So the plane did actually enter the building with wings intact and the nose exiting the opposite end of the building?
    Post a fukking video already to what you are referring to. I am sure there are 100 of them. The second plane? The first plane? The second plane looked like it had wings on it. It was going 400+ Miles Per hour. Not sure what kind of impact you would be expecting.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

You're ignoring the obvious. Nobody is debating the debris or the fires. But the nature of the collapse defies this as a valid explanation. Random debris would cause random damage to the building and consequently the deterioration would be well, random. Have you seen the actual footage of the collapse? It bows a touch in the middle and then experiences an even, symmetrical collapse almost as if it had taken an enormous elevator down to ground level. This never happens outside of expert demolitions. Random debris and fire do not create a smooth collapse that barely affects the surrounding buildings. There were 24 central steel columns in WTC 7 that would have ensured it damn near impossible to collapse in the middle and then fall straight down. If it were to fall at all (unlikely given the damage), it would have toppled over, or collapsed in sections.

And this is just one aspect of 9/11 that doesn't add up to the official story. There's plenty more where that came from. You obviously would rather not be bothered with facts though. Keep believing fairy tales.
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...ecture/4278874

Kermit

Have either of you guys ever been to an airport or next to a commercial airliner of that size? It is pretty intimidating to think something of that size that travels at that speed would ever hit a building, yet we see it happen live and you still don't believe it.

I am surprised the towers stood for as long as they did.

Kermit

The hard Facts are irrelevant to these people. They just watched the buildings burning from their own home without realizing how massive these things really were and the extreme damage that was done to them.

Eddy Munny

First off, the subject of this thread is that no planes actually hit the towers, secondly, the reasons why WTC #7 came down have been covered already.

How are you supposed to buy one conspiracy theory over another? This is like trying to prove which religion is worshiping the right God.

You show me one video, just one video of someone from the crash site in New York or anywhere else who said "There is NO WAY WTC #7 will collapse" while that building was on fire and crumbling to the ground. Most people knew that building was coming down hours before it did. Hell, Rudy Giuliani was told that the trade buildings had a good chance of collapsing before they did.

Shoot me a ballpark figure of how many people would have been needed to pull off this entire fiasco if it indeed was a conspiracy.
    That was quite a long-winded non-answer. You should run for politics because A. you've already mastered the art of evading the issue and B. you're a "yes man" through and through. You could have a long career in political office. You refuse to respond to post #125 other than to point out "fire and debris.....and lions and tigers and bears, oh my."

And now you're trying to flip the script and I have post video of someone saying "there's no way WTC will collapse"......so that's your official retort? That's idiotic. I think you're brain is short circuiting and you should probably go find some Legos to play with.

jtoler

Post a fukking video already to what you are referring to. I am sure there are 100 of them. The second plane? The first plane? The second plane looked like it had wings on it. It was going 400+ Miles Per hour. Not sure what kind of impact you would be expecting.
    So what you just stated is to be expected if such occurred?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

20-30? And do you know what they usually do with them? They get eliminated (some die in car accidents, some commit suicide by shooting themselves twice in the head and some overdose on marijuana ). 25 witnesses including 2 cops got whacked during 1st year! after JFK was murdered by Bush crime family.

jtoler

Have either of you guys ever been to an airport or next to a commercial airliner of that size? It is pretty intimidating to think something of that size that travels at that speed would ever hit a building, yet we see it happen live and you still don't believe it.

Ur funny kerm, Ill give ya that.

jtoler

That long? So you expected a quarter of a mile skyscraper to fall in less than 56 minutes from a plane hit and crush to dust standing about 20 feet high in its own footprint in about 9 seconds?

Kermit

Whatever you guys say. All of your conspiracy theories have been busted about 50 times over, so there is no need for me to even try to debate with you. You have your opinions and I have mine and nothing is going to change our ideologies.

pronk

It was going 400+ Miles Per hour. Not sure what kind of impact you would be expecting.
    I don't care if plane was going 1000 MPH because aircraft aluminum alloy doesn't stand a chance versus 12 inch forged steel beams. Same thing if 767 was made from wood.

Kermit

That long? So you expected a quarter of a mile skyscraper to fall in less than 56 minutes from a plane hit and crush to dust standing about 20 feet high in its own footprint in about 9 seconds?
    Considering that plane took out such a large portion on impact with all of that weight above it, yes, I am still surprised it stood for almost an hour.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

There goes your "no wing theory" donks

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    I don't care if plane was going 1000 MPH because aircraft aluminum alloy doesn't stand a chance versus 12 inch forged steel beams. Same thing if 767 was made from wood.
    It's still 300,000 pounds of weight traveling at that speed. You ever see what a straw can do to a tree in a tornado?

Eddy Munny

Of course a rag like Popular Mechanics is going to put forth some horseshit propaganda like that. They have too much to lose not to. How is this any different than the 9/11 commission report? This is hardly independent journalism. They're a corporate stooge with vested interests in reporting this nonsense to allay any doubts about the official story. No way the building falls like that. What's the point of having expert demolition teams if all you have to do is start some office furniture on fire, kill the sprinklers, and ALAKAZAAM!! The whole fvkking thing comes down in one clean drop. No building in history has ever fell in that manner prior to 9/11 and then BOOM.......it happens not once, not twice, but THREE times in the same day.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    You are the kid that never understood Newton in school I guess.....
    Fukkin retarded idiot.

This is a fuckin tiny bird that hit a plane.

And guess what: flesh is softer than aluminium.

No point in arguing with 99% braindead guys.
    No point in reading this thread again.
    Fly to Philly and blow your braindead friend. Enjoy. Swallow.

Kermit

Of course a rag like Popular Mechanics is going to put forth some horseshit propaganda like that. They have too much to lose not to. How is this any different than the 9/11 commission report? This is hardly independent journalism. They're a corporate stooge with vested interests in reporting this nonsense to allay any doubts about the official story. No way the building falls like that. What's the point of having expert demolition teams if all you have to do is start some office furniture on fire, kill the sprinklers, and ALAKAZAAM!! The whole fvkking thing comes down in one clean drop. No building in history has ever fell in that manner prior to 9/11 and then BOOM.......it happens not once, not twice, but THREE times in the same day.
    No buildings in history were ever hit with something of this magnitude either.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Kermit 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    You are the kid that never understood Newton in school I guess.....
    Fukkin retarded idiot.

This is a fuckin tiny bird that hit a plane.

And guess what: flesh is softer than aluminium.

No point in arguing with 99% braindead guys.
    No point in reading this thread again.
    Fly to Philly and blow your braindead friend. Enjoy. Swallow.
    Yeah, I'm out of this one. Simple things like gravity don't seem to apply to these people, so there is no need to argue anymore. It's been fun guys.

pronk

u
    It's still 300,000 pounds of weight traveling at that speed. You ever see what a straw can do to a tree in a tornado?
    In 1945 I believe, I could be wrong but I think it was b-17 that flew right into a 79th floor of the empire state building during heavy fog and what do you know, 70 years later 102 story tower still pleases the eyes of new yorkers. Go figure..

First ... 234567 Last