5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Just 12 days Away

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I wonder what character Conor McGregor will play and if it will be a speaking part?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ok, first I initially read something that gave me hope since the writing is so slow and that is next season is the last since there are only 13 episodes left. Then I read something that clarified that it is going to most likely be two seasons of only 7 episodes. Again, proving my point about this cheap writing. Insane whoever is gullible enough to support this crap.

Episode 1 of season 8 gets more eyeballs than episode 8 of season 7. Just ridiculous to drag it out for that.
    You've watched all 6 seasons.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

not on TV you liberal and trashing the story doesn't meet the definition of "support." Did you pay attention in school at all?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

not on TV you liberal and trashing the story doesn't meet the definition of "support." Did you pay attention in school at all?
    Oh, that's right. You steal all your entertainment.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

FINALLY!!!!!!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Oh, that's right. You steal all your entertainment.
    damn right, no way I'm supporting a pedophile group that always pushes the liberal agenda. I know the pedophile part has you excited because you supported clinton and she laughed about getting a guilty pedophile off the hook. You live for that kind of stuff so no surprise you support it.

dlowilly

Noah Syndergaard will also be making an appearance as a Lannister

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

IN THE WORDS OF SANDOR CLEGANE:

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

damn right, no way I'm supporting a pedophile group that always pushes the liberal agenda. I know the pedophile part has you excited because you supported clinton and she laughed about getting a guilty pedophile off the hook. You live for that kind of stuff so no surprise you support it.
    Wow, you suck in every thread you pollute. What the hell are you talking about?

brooks85

Wow, you suck in every thread you pollute. What the hell are you talking about?

lol do you think lying about what is right above your post is going to work? It's obvious who polluted this thread; the lying idiot named andy.

lol why do you even bother saying you're not a liberal. You have post after post proving you deal in ignorance. Silly liberal.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

lol do you think lying about what is right above your post is going to work? It's obvious who polluted this thread; the lying idiot named andy.

lol why do you even bother saying you're not a liberal. You have post after post proving you deal in ignorance. Silly liberal.
    Whatever, scumbag.

Go take your meds. Your crazy is showing again.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

i don't know guys...ive never seen one episode and i feel good about that...oh and andy, paying for cable tv is for squares. Im proud to say I've never spent a dime on tv. EVERYTHING is available for the cost of an internet connection, you can stream or download everything...why pay? I have literally saved a down payment on a home by never having cable/sat...and I'm not that old. I bet some spend a small house or more in their lifetime on tv...sqaure

brooks85

^and you haven't had anything spoiled for you yet?

I had no plans on watching the show week to wekk until I heard a big spoiler about the end of season 3 so I figured I might as well start watching.

dlowilly

Was a great show until lefty feminism bs ruined it. Tough to take it seriously now

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Was a great show until lefty feminism bs ruined it. Tough to take it seriously now
    How did feminism ruin the show?

dlowilly

How did feminism ruin the show?
    Heavy handed girl power fiction. A lot of it wasn't even in the books if I'm not mistaken. Becomes insulting

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

^and you haven't had anything spoiled for you yet?

I had no plans on watching the show week to wekk until I heard a big spoiler about the end of season 3 so I figured I might as well start watching.
    Im so obsessed with my career to the point where I can hardly tolerate conversation about tv shows...ive alienated myself to the point where I typically only associate with others of the same mindset. I bore my family and friends with theory and ideas which they probably don't care about but they pretend to listen...

Anyone who knows me, knows I don't care about a show so they don't even attempt to engage me in conversation about it, I also pretend to give a shit about sports, when really i only care if I have money on the game. I don't care if my team wins or loses unless I have money on it and even then half of the time I'm secretly rooting against them...today I had to pretend to care that the Orioles almost came back to beat houston when in reality I was sweating the over and was thrilled when baltimore put 5 up in the bottom of the 9th to cash the over...

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636
    Last edited by Coach Potato; 07-23-17 at 10:36 PM.

oldmanTED
    oldmanTED's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8885

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Heavy handed girl power fiction. A lot of it wasn't even in the books if I'm not mistaken. Becomes insulting
    That's rather vague.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Im so obsessed with my career to the point where I can hardly tolerate conversation about tv shows...ive alienated myself to the point where I typically only associate with others of the same mindset. I bore my family and friends with theory and ideas which they probably don't care about but they pretend to listen...

Anyone who knows me, knows I don't care about a show so they don't even attempt to engage me in conversation about it, I also pretend to give a shit about sports, when really i only care if I have money on the game. I don't care if my team wins or loses unless I have money on it and even then half of the time I'm secretly rooting against them...today I had to pretend to care that the Orioles almost came back to beat houston when in reality I was sweating the over and was thrilled when baltimore put 5 up in the bottom of the 9th to cash the over...
    what's you career?

3 episodes in and I'm not that impressed. All the promise about an action packed season has turned out to be crap. The first 3 episodes are not memorable at all. The first episode, aside from the awesome opening, was largely pointless.

It was funny when euron was pulling the sand snake ladies and the greyjoy girl through the streets to see cersei. One of the townspeople is yelling "you're a piece of shit" lol

dlowilly

Originally Posted by dlowilly
    That's rather vague.
    Ok let me be specific:

Strong women (sure to be misspellings)

Cercei- Queen of the Iron Throne and shrewd, cunning, tactical leader that always finds a way to get revenge or whatever else she wants.

Daenaerys Targarean- Bold young woman who is very sure of herself and has faith in her leadership abilities as do many others. She was the chosen one, not her brother who was killed when liquid gold was poured on his head. She can't be burnt and has 3 pet dragons.

Sansa Stark- Was raped and defiled on her wedding night but of course avenged that by letting Ramsay's dogs eat him alive. Very sure of herself and smarter than everyone else in the north

Brienne of Tarth- Rivals any man in battle and beat the shit of the Hound and Jamie Lannister. Honorable and honest

Arya Stark- Barely 5'0 100 lbs but is the greatest assassin in the 7 kingdoms and can grab and control a man with one hand (Walder Frey) so she can slit his throat.

Yara Greyjoy- Aggressive, talented leader who has earned the respect of her father and his men as the heir. Sure she got captured but was delivered to Cercei, not a guy

Olenna Tyrell- Matriarch of the Tyrells who out thinks all her male adversaries and scoffs at their ridiculousness and inferiority. Even when her house is destroyed by the Lannister army she tricks Jamie into giving her a painless death and gets the last laugh when she tells him she poisoned his son.

Ellaria Sand- Sure she's evil but she's beautiful, vengeful and determined. Her luck runs out eventually but once again it's Cercei who takes care of that.

Men

Eddard Stark- So naively ethical he got his head cut off

Jaime Lannister- Has one hand

Tyrion Lannister- A dwarf

Theon Greyjoy- Got his dick cut off

Jon Snow- Even though it's hinted he is something more he is known by everyone as a bastard

The Hound- Pisses his pants around fire

Varys- Missing the pillar and stones

Greyworm- Also missing his junk

Samwell Tarly- Fat boy who takes care of an inbred girl and her (but not his) child like a cuck, and she doesn't even give him any

Petyr Baelish- Strongly hinted that although he has his parts, they are miniature (Littlefinger)
    Last edited by dlowilly; 08-01-17 at 12:29 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

brooks85

of course andy asks a question that has an obvious answer... lol

Anyways, good episode but ending makes no sense unless jamie comes up with a new state of mind. We saw him get saved from the dragon at the last minute so obviously he isn't going to drown 5 seconds later. Silly way to end the show unless he comes up and is no longer under his sister's spell as if he has had a revelation. Probably not what is going to happen but what a stupid cliffhanger if nothing changes.

dlowilly

Great battle scene but the girl power fiction for the rest of the episode was ridiculous. Getting to be too much. Seems to be morphing in to a liberal propaganda vehicle and as much as I used to like the show i may just not watch the final season.

A preteen girl who is the best fighter in the seven kingdoms squares off with an overgrown fat woman who is the second best fighter in the 7 kingdoms and beats her while all the awkward incapable men in Winterfell watch and the new Lady Stark (who apparently because she got raped and watched some dogs eat a guy got transformed into the wisest ruler around besides Cersei and Daenaerys) observes it all. GTFO

Why not have Missandei invent a time machine so Charlize as the Atomic Blonde can come kartwheeling in for a cameo/commercial to save the day?

Coach Potato

lol I never i understand why people get so upset about the female charachters. They r not bashing u over the head with the message (except maybe with dany). n I never view them as women first i few them as amazing complex characters that happen to b women n the same applies with the men.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    lol I never i understand why people get so upset about the female charachters. They r not bashing u over the head with the message (except maybe with dany). n I never view them as women first i few them as amazing complex characters that happen to b women n the same applies with the men.
    Maybe if men started giving birth on there you would realize the stupidity

This is HBO, part of the media. Everyone sees the agenda except you apparently and that agenda is offensive and detrimental to society. Yeah you can say just don't watch but the lies and bs are fuking everywhere you turn

Coach Potato

lol u make it sound like just cuz ur watching strong women it automatically means ur gonna grow a vagina n start wearing a dress. just chill out dude

dlowilly

LOL strong women

They are fictitious fantasies, not strong women. It's getting stupid.

Coach Potato

if its fantasy then y r u so triggered?

dlowilly

if its fantasy then y r u so triggered?

Because it's propaganda and part of an agenda.

If you were watching a sports movie, wouldn't you get annoyed and insulted if at every turn the Browns beat the shit out of Tom Brady and the Patriots, and u17 Osasuna mopped up the pitch with Real Madrid? Gets stupid

Coach Potato

i honestly wouldnt care that much becuz like U said yourself its fictitious. n if i were watching a movie were the browns beat the patriots or real madrid got beat by a shitty i would enjoy it becuz its not something u see in real life that much n who wants to watch the same thing again n again. but i would still be able to recognise that its fantasy

dlowilly

i honestly wouldnt care that much becuz like U said yourself its fictitious. n if i were watching a movie were the browns beat the patriots or real madrid got beat by a shitty i would enjoy it becuz its not something u see in real life that much n who wants to watch the same thing again n again. but i would still be able to recognise that its fantasy
    You keep ignoring things I have said like if it happened constantly in the movie, or that it is an obvious part of an agenda from the media. How about if in this sports movie a team you were a fan of kept getting pummeled by someone they never lose to, and that movie was written and produced by supporters of that team?

You can keep saying "but it's fiction" like a cuck robot but that's a lazy simple defense.

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

I'm watching season 1, episode 1 as we speak. I'm ready to see what all the hype is about.

brooks85

^you picked a good time to watch, a lot of the cliffhangers that pissed people off won't be your problem.

And the girl thing is so obvious it is part of an agenda. Same reason the new star trek has a female as the captain. Same reason for star war's lead characters being a female and male minorities. It's painfully obvious except to the oblivious. New iron man is already slated to be a girl lol a black girl too ooooo special

And after wonder woman don't expect it to get any better. Wonder woman was overdue for a movie but it's going spawn all kinds of garbage in the years to come.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-07-17 at 08:57 PM.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last