chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Booker check-in. Are you still shoplifting that pooty?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I did this.

Make sure you really like her before meeting the kid.

I struggled with this and ****** this chubby milf up the ass

then when chirstmas came around and she wanted me to be with her 3 boys i told her to take a hike

but that's me i hate kids

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Kids are cockblocks. Make sure you buy him a toy or make sure videogames are around to keep him distracted.

Then use the **** n Run approach. BOL

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

If you want kinky sex, tell her you would like to come over for dinner on a Monday night ( I'm assuming the 4yr old is a boy). While she's making dinner play with the kid- play catch and run around outside or in the house depending on where she lives. When dinner is ready make sure to pay some attention to the kid, then when dinner's over turn on WWE and sit down with the kid and do a little roughhousing with fake wrestling moves. Make sure you wear the kid out, with a 4 year old it doesn't take too much. He should be sleeping soundly by 9:30 and she will be dripping wet because single mom's really get turned on by guys who pay attention to their sons. At this point don't be afraid to say you really like anal - she will be more than happy to oblige. Be careful though, if you aren't looking for long term relations you will have to make it clear after you shoot your load. BOL

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    If you want kinky sex, tell her you would like to come over for dinner on a Monday night ( I'm assuming the 4yr old is a boy). While she's making dinner play with the kid- play catch and run around outside or in the house depending on where she lives. When dinner is ready make sure to pay some attention to the kid, then when dinner's over turn on WWE and sit down with the kid and do a little roughhousing with fake wrestling moves. Make sure you wear the kid out, with a 4 year old it doesn't take too much. He should be sleeping soundly by 9:30 and she will be dripping wet because single mom's really get turned on by guys who pay attention to their sons. At this point don't be afraid to say you really like anal - she will be more than happy to oblige. Be careful though, if you aren't looking for long term relations you will have to make it clear after you shoot your load. BOL
    Dude KNOWS SHIT

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I did back in the day, and it worked for me. First, she has the kid, so she can't always go out, which means you can roam free most of the time. If the kid is 4 or under, they are probably asleep by 8pm, so booty calls are easy to pull off. Thirdly, it's proven they put out and if she is home with a kid all of the time, she's probably starving for sex...and finally, the exit strategy has already been written when you want to get away. Just don't let the kid get too attached or vice versa.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

SBR is bringing it lately

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Did you get those pics for us?

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

I'm going to prepare you, although nobody told me this before I humped a mommy:

After a woman has kids their pussies turn brown. (You've been warned)

First 12