MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5906

Former BLM Leader Exposes BLM’s ‘Ugly Truth’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ugly-truth.amp

{"I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies – Black lives do matter. However, after a year on the inside, I learned they had little concern for rebuilding Black families," he added.

"I was an insider in Black Lives Matter and I learned the ugly truth – the moratorium on charter schools does not support rebuilding the Black family. But it does create barriers to a better education for Black children."}

Hey, Tards, listen up! FINALLY this guy gets it. BLM, Biden, Piglosi, Maxine, The ‘Jesse & Al Show’ All these ‘groups’ and ‘politicians’ want is your vote and your money. Just look at the BLM leader who bought a mansion in ‘lily-white’ Malibu, for FU##’s SAKE! Wake up! If all these con-artists really cared about ‘Black Lives’, they’d be focusing on family and education - not some criminal who got kneeled on by a cop. Hope this guy goes on to bigger & better things - seems like he actually cares about Black Lives…..

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11491

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

I guess ‘Black Lives Matter’ really does care about, assist, and help black lives - they just left out the part about it being just this one woman’s black life with millions and millions of ‘donations’ to BLM…..

FAIL…..

In light of all the BULL$#!T we’re seeing from this terrorist organization, should there still be a ‘Black Lives Matter’ Plaza in D.C. or written on NBA courts?

MaltedHopsFrenzy

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/na...s/202105270190

{Patrisse Cullors, who has been at the helm of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation for nearly six years, said she is leaving to focus on other projects, including the upcoming release of her second book and a multi-year TV development deal with Warner Bros. Her last day with the foundation is Friday.
    “I’ve created the infrastructure and the support, and the necessary bones and foundation, so that I can leave,” Ms. Cullors told The Associated Press. “It feels like the time is right.”}

“Feels like the time is right”?!?!

Yeah, now that there’s an investigation going on of where you came up with the millions for mansions! Writing a second book and a multi-year deal with Warner Bros.?!?!

Wow…..
    This B!tch wins the ‘Con-Artist Of The Decade’ award…..

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10423

They need to be eradicated just like every other terrorist orginization. I laugh when I see white people marching with these terrorists. How pathetic can you be?

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    They need to be eradicated just like every other terrorist orginization. I laugh when I see white people marching with these terrorists. How pathetic can you be?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...20-01614135178

$90 million in 2020?!?!
    WTF?!?!
    For WHAT? Where did that money go? I think that’s why the guy in the OP is leaving, he took a peek behind the curtain, saw that BLM doesn’t do $#!T for ‘Black Lives’, and left with his dignity and integrity…..

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11491

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...20-01614135178

$90 million in 2020?!?!
    WTF?!?!
    For WHAT? Where did that money go?

This explains it.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

This explains it.

According to 'President' Joe Biden, those 3 guys "AIN'T BLACK"!
    'Act Blue' - what a FU##ING joke.....

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1586

Hey look an entire thread for SBR inbred to circle jerk over fake news.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-from-blm/amp/

The father of Michael Brown and other activists from Ferguson, Missouri, are demanding financial support from Black Lives Matter after the organization revealed it raised over $90 million last year.
    Michael Brown Sr., whose son was fatally shot by a white police officer in August 2014, along with the other activists who helped propel the movement, want $20 million from the group to help their community.

“Where is all that money going?” Brown Sr. asked in a Tuesday press release from the International Black Freedom Alliance.
    “How could you leave the families who are helping the community without any funding?”

According to the Twitter thread, Brown Sr. has only received $500 from any BLM affiliated group since his son’s 2014 killing, despite being a community figure who organizes and supports other families in healing and empowerment.

$500 bucks?!?!

FAIL…..
    This $#!T will fall soon enough…..

Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3894

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Be honest, how much have you donated to BLM? Remember, sister dildo fumes does not count as currency…..

MaltedHopsFrenzy

This explains it.
    On the BLM website donations page (which direct to ActBlue):

{We appreciate your support of the movement and our ongoing fight to end state-sanctioned violence, liberate Black people, and end white supremacy forever.}

ActBlue founders - a couple of toxic entitled white males:

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/u...29actblue.html

Current CEO is a 600-pound white woman:https://www.linkedin.com/in/erin-hill-85bb844

ActBlue HQ is in lily-white Sommersville, MA…..

FAIL! Once again, the poor black man gets FU##ED by the ‘white devil’…..

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1586

On the BLM website donations page (which direct to ActBlue):

{We appreciate your support of the movement and our ongoing fight to end state-sanctioned violence, liberate Black people, and end white supremacy forever.}

ActBlue founders - a couple of toxic entitled white males:

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/u...29actblue.html

Current CEO is a 600-pound white woman:https://www.linkedin.com/in/erin-hill-85bb844

ActBlue HQ is in lily-white Sommersville, MA…..

FAIL! Once again, the poor black man gets FU##ED by the ‘white devil’…..

You solved the case Nancy Drew!! fuggin clown, time to put the beer down, take your night night pills and turn off the computer.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...-was-white.amp

Black Lives Matter protesters in Minnesota dropped to a knee and set off to march over a fatal police shooting — only to return when they learned it was a white carjacker who had fired at police, according to reports.

FAIL…..

rkelly110

MaltedHopsFrenzy

party at rkelly's house.....

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10511

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ugly-truth.amp

{"I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies – Black lives do matter. However, after a year on the inside, I learned they had little concern for rebuilding Black families," he added.

"I was an insider in Black Lives Matter and I learned the ugly truth – the moratorium on charter schools does not support rebuilding the Black family. But it does create barriers to a better education for Black children."}

Hey, Tards, listen up! FINALLY this guy gets it. BLM, Biden, Piglosi, Maxine, The ‘Jesse & Al Show’ All these ‘groups’ and ‘politicians’ want is your vote and your money. Just look at the BLM leader who bought a mansion in ‘lily-white’ Malibu, for FU##’s SAKE! Wake up! If all these con-artists really cared about ‘Black Lives’, they’d be focusing on family and education - not some criminal who got kneeled on by a cop. Hope this guy goes on to bigger & better things - seems like he actually cares about Black Lives…..
    People sell out all the time. The Dem party co-op's movements all the time. Just because some of the leadership sells out doesn't make the people bad.

Your silly ass sells out everyday posting shit like this. LOL like everyone is going to go out & vote Rep.

Malted BOZO.

khicks26

I guess ‘Black Lives Matter’ really does care about, assist, and help black lives - they just left out the part about it being just this one woman’s black life with millions and millions of ‘donations’ to BLM…..

FAIL…..

In light of all the BULL$#!T we’re seeing from this terrorist organization, should there still be a ‘Black Lives Matter’ Plaza in D.C. or written on NBA courts?
    I know the lady wrote a few books & the leaders of BLM got a giant influx of corporate cash. Like I said the Dem party co-ops movements all the time to suppress them.

No different than when the Koch brothers funded & bought out the tea party. Same way some rich right wing pays you to come on here spread your BS.

Malted Shill. LOL

khicks26

party at rkelly's house.....

Looks like something Dwight would post.

Malted Ghost.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    People sell out all the time. The Dem party co-op's movements all the time. Just because some of the leadership sells out doesn't make the people bad.

Your silly ass sells out everyday posting shit like this. LOL like everyone is going to go out & vote Rep.

Malted BOZO.
    Jimmy Carter’s ‘Houses For Humanity’ is a good example of a ‘Dem party co-op movement’ - BLM is a terrorist organization funded by the extreme Left that does nothing for ‘black lives’. Would be the same thing if the KKK’s website ‘donations’ page (if there is one, I have no idea) redirected to ‘Trump2024’ or some other Republican fund raising organization.
    See the difference? How anybody still donates to BLM thinking they’re helping poor and destitute ‘Black lives’ boggles the mind…..

rkelly110

khicks26

Jimmy Carter’s ‘Houses For Humanity’ is a good example of a ‘Dem party co-op movement’ - BLM is a terrorist organization funded by the extreme Left that does nothing for ‘black lives’. Would be the same thing if the KKK’s website ‘donations’ page (if there is one, I have no idea) redirected to ‘Trump2024’ or some other Republican fund raising organization.
    See the difference? How anybody still donates to BLM thinking they’re helping poor and destitute ‘Black lives’ boggles the mind…..
    Well you could say that Carter is a war criminal as every pres. since FDR is, but I think the guy has done more good after being president than being president. A nice guy that maybe shouldn't have been president.

The only ones saying BLM are terrorist is Fox News & the people who watch it. Nothing from the FBI, CIA or American government. So I have no idea what the fuk your saying. The Proud Boys, yea the FBI says they are terrorist.

Never gave money to BLM, but I'm pretty sure you gave money to Trump. Guess you have no room to talk. LOL

Dude, you know why every thread you make like this (as you say is a FAIL) because your being a disingenuous petty douche bag clown & everyone knows it. Like you give two shits about black people. LOL

Kelly said it best with one image.

Another Malted Fail.

khicks26

khicks26

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...-was-white.amp

Black Lives Matter protesters in Minnesota dropped to a knee and set off to march over a fatal police shooting — only to return when they learned it was a white carjacker who had fired at police, according to reports.

FAIL…..
    You know why you close with FAIL?

Because even you know your takes are shit. You don't want a reply because your scared what someone will say. Makes you look dumb & pigheaded. LOL

MaltedHopsFrenzy

You know why you close with FAIL?

Because even you know your takes are shit. You don't want a reply because your scared what someone will say. Makes you look dumb & pigheaded. LOL
    How then would you define a bunch of ‘peaceful protesters’ taking a knee, locked, and loaded, beginning to ‘March’ (read:Loot & Riot) to another ‘innocent’ black thug shot by police - only to discover (to their dismay) the guy was white, so they turned around and went home.

That, my friend, is the very definition of a FAIL…..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...=Fail&amp=true

FAIL!
    When someone says or does something extremely stupid that causes them to look like a huge newb, usually results in self inflicted pain and humiliation.
    "Lauren, Jurasic Park is a movie, not a place! FAIL!"

"Watch, Carly is about to do a belly flop... FAIL!"

**Also known as a ‘Khicks’ or an ‘rkelly110’

FAIL…..

khicks26

How then would you define a bunch of ‘peaceful protesters’ taking a knee, locked, and loaded, beginning to ‘March’ (read:Loot & Riot) to another ‘innocent’ black thug shot by police - only to discover (to their dismay) the guy was white, so they turned around and went home.

That, my friend, is the very definition of a FAIL…..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...=Fail&amp=true

FAIL!
    When someone says or does something extremely stupid that causes them to look like a huge newb, usually results in self inflicted pain and humiliation.
    "Lauren, Jurasic Park is a movie, not a place! FAIL!"

"Watch, Carly is about to do a belly flop... FAIL!"

**Also known as a ‘Khicks’ or an ‘rkelly110’

FAIL…..
    No idea what your talking about, you live in your own fuked up world. LOL

Malted Fail.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

No idea what your talking about, you live in your own fuked up world. LOL

Malted Fail.
    Reread all of post #25 and get back to me…..

FAIL…..

khicks26

Reread all of post #25 and get back to me…..

FAIL…..
    OH so that's how you do it. You take 1 story & ignore the other 100. As I said, you live in your own fuked up world, disingenuous petty douche bag clown ville.

Yet another Malted Fail. LOL

khicks26

khicks26

MaltedHopsFrenzy

OH so that's how you do it. You take 1 story & ignore the other 100. As I said, you live in your own fuked up world, disingenuous petty douche bag clown ville.

Yet another Malted Fail. LOL
    1 story? Try 1 story after another, and another, and another. BLM is a racist terrorist organization, plain and simple. No different than the KKK, but apparently duped a bunch of sheeple like yourself into believing they’re helping ‘black lives’ and the ‘black community’. $90 million taken in 2020 from donations - haven’t done $#!T except loot, burn, riot, and stir up the Tard sheeple…..

I don’t know how else to explain it to you…..

khicks26

1 story? Try 1 story after another, and another, and another. BLM is a racist terrorist organization, plain and simple. No different than the KKK, but apparently duped a bunch of sheeple like yourself into believing they’re helping ‘black lives’ and the ‘black community’. $90 million taken in 2020 from donations - haven’t done $#!T except loot, burn, riot, and stir up the Tard sheeple…..

I don’t know how else to explain it to you…..
    Study Confirms Conservatives Are Easily Tricked Into Believing Fake News

Watch vid in post 31 also. Your a DUP.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

Khicks coming in with a Tard-skewed 'study'?

O.K. - here's one for you, white Tards more likely to have mental health problems - better go get yourself checked for dementia, STAT!

FAIL.....

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/whi...20/id/1018293/

MaltedHopsFrenzy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ws-reports.amp

FAIL…..

1234 ... Last