1. #1
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,168
    Betpoints: 24

    ginsberg in hospital

    Looks like trumpy bear will get to put another scotus in the chamber

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 182 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  2. #2
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 38,548
    Betpoints: 2483

    Great news!

    hopefully she is down for the count
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 334 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 179 pts


  3. #3
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 10,139
    Betpoints: 5567

    Think Ted Cruz

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  4. #4
    L8night
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-13
    Posts: 625
    Betpoints: 229

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Think Ted Cruz
    hey Roy,

    I see your future supreme court, first a crying little bitch in Kavy and then a canadian a$$ kisser in Cruz, soon SCOTUS will be as screwed up like the rest of the U.S., but hey I'm just here to watch it all burn, anyone see my violin??

  5. #5
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 25,615
    Betpoints: 6232

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Looks like trumpy bear will get to put another scotus in the chamber
    Nah, she ain't dead. Broken ribs are painful, but not life-threatening. She'll recover.

    Trumptards are masturbating to the news.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 426 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 288 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 336 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  6. #6
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,387
    Betpoints: 37

    Yes, quick recovery. At home. It can take years I hear.

  7. #7
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 25,615
    Betpoints: 6232

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Yes, quick recovery. At home. It can take years I hear.
    That's fine. Can't force her to retire. As long as she's alive, she stays.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 426 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 288 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 336 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  8. #8
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 10,139
    Betpoints: 5567

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's fine. Can't force her to retire. As long as she's alive, she stays.
    I think she can't be out indefinitely or just not show(retire) but I can't remember the mechanism to replace her assuming she tries to string it out until 2024. She could negotiate with Trump, which would be the Dems smartest option, to be replaced by a moderate. Like Kennedy did.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  9. #9
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 25,615
    Betpoints: 6232

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I think she can't be out indefinitely or just not show(retire) but I can't remember the mechanism to replace her assuming she tries to string it out until 2024. She could negotiate with Trump, which would be the Dems smartest option, to be replaced by a moderate. Like Kennedy did.
    Only mechanism is impeachment. Good luck getting the House to bring that up. Operating with 8 justices didn't seem to bother Repubs in 2016.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 426 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 288 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 336 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  10. #10
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 38,548
    Betpoints: 2483

    ^lol hilarious when the fake lawyer is packing because he knows ginny is on the way out
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 334 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 179 pts


  11. #11
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 3,489
    Betpoints: 9276



    This old b*tch can't even stay awake past 4:00. And we're letting her stay at the SC.
    I'll bet a million she doesn't know what year it is.

  12. #12
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 38,548
    Betpoints: 2483

    she can still pick winners better than d2
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 334 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 179 pts


  13. #13
    keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-15
    Posts: 621
    Betpoints: 18

    I'd probably fall asleep too at the STOU listening to trump lie and talk about his inflated achievements

    remember when he talked about chain migration, lol hypocrite

  14. #14
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 3,489
    Betpoints: 9276

    Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    I'd probably fall asleep too at the STOU listening to trump lie and talk about his inflated achievements

    remember when he talked about chain migration, lol hypocrite
    That was at BamBam's speech.

  15. #15
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 14,047
    Betpoints: 658

    She will be out for several weeks. I wonder if she was sober when she did this. It matters not. The Conservatives still have a solid majority on the court and will have for years to come. The House has absolutely nothing to do with Supreme Court Nominations. As a matter of fact, now that the GOP has actually expanded their majority in the Senate, and since Pelosi has no stomach to challenge anything that Trump does now, Trump will get most, if not all of his Federal Judge appointments through the Senate.

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 161 pts


  16. #16
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 11,022
    Betpoints: 2465

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    She will be out for several weeks. I wonder if she was sober when she did this. It matters not. The Conservatives still have a solid majority on the court and will have for years to come. The House has absolutely nothing to do with Supreme Court Nominations. As a matter of fact, now that the GOP has actually expanded their majority in the Senate, and since Pelosi has no stomach to challenge anything that Trump does now, Trump will get most, if not all of his Federal Judge appointments through the Senate.
    She will challenge him on everything she can.

    You never, ever get anything right when you post here.

  17. #17
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 10,139
    Betpoints: 5567

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Only mechanism is impeachment. Good luck getting the House to bring that up. Operating with 8 justices didn't seem to bother Repubs in 2016.
    What if she becomes incapacitated and can not make a decision? The only remedy is impeachment?

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  18. #18
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 11,022
    Betpoints: 2465

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    What if she becomes incapacitated and can not make a decision? The only remedy is impeachment?
    Maybe trump will send kavanaugh into hospital to put pillow over her mouth. Heís got the experience.

  19. #19
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 10,139
    Betpoints: 5567

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Maybe trump will send kavanaugh into hospital to put pillow over her mouth. He’s got the experience.
    The dishonest thingy again?

    Bret ain't gonna mistake her for a drunk frat girl so I think she is safe.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  20. #20
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 11,022
    Betpoints: 2465

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The dishonest thingy again?

    Bret ain't gonna mistake her for a drunk frat girl so I think she is safe.
    Dishonest? Why do you keep trying that? Just because Iíve proven you a liar many times....and youíre trying to reverse it....letís not just make things up.

  21. #21
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 25,615
    Betpoints: 6232

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    What if she becomes incapacitated and can not make a decision? The only remedy is impeachment?
    That is correct.

    Although I suppose she may have given someone authority as power of attorney to do that on her behalf. It's an interesting question, not entirely sure.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 426 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 288 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 336 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  22. #22
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 38,548
    Betpoints: 2483

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That is correct.

    Although I suppose she may have given someone authority as power of attorney to do that on her behalf. It's an interesting question, not entirely sure.
    no penetrating shit sherlock


    lol the idiot saying he isn;t sure. my god
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 334 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 179 pts


  23. #23
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 10,139
    Betpoints: 5567

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Dishonest? Why do you keep trying that? Just because I’ve proven you a liar many times....and you’re trying to reverse it....let’s not just make things up.
    Nah the lying thing is just your tard style, you tell everyone that isn't on food stamps.

    It came to me the other day. You have to lie, I can just use facts to make my points.

    But if you couldn't lie what the heck would you say? Look at your past posts and see if you can find a single one that is not exagerrated, unfair or just an outright lie. Your vote total post that included two dems and zero repubs is a great example. It portrays a fact, a big discrepancy in vote totals that is dishonest.

    Every post you make is similar. There is some angle of dishonesty because what else could you say?

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  24. #24
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 11,022
    Betpoints: 2465

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Nah the lying thing is just your tard style, you tell everyone that isn't on food stamps.

    It came to me the other day. You have to lie, I can just use facts to make my points.

    But if you couldn't lie what the heck would you say? Look at your past posts and see if you can find a single one that is not exagerrated, unfair or just an outright lie. Your vote total post that included two dems and zero repubs is a great example. It portrays a fact, a big discrepancy in vote totals that is dishonest.

    Every post you make is similar. There is some angle of dishonesty because what else could you say?
    I destroy you with links and facts. I love when you then run from those threads or act like you didnít see them.

    You canít find one lie from me because one doesnít exist. Your back up is Brooksy and he is a known mentally disturbed pig farmer.

  25. #25
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 10,139
    Betpoints: 5567

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I destroy you with links and facts. I love when you then run from those threads or act like you didn’t see them.

    You can’t find one lie from me because one doesn’t exist. Your back up is Brooksy and he is a known mentally disturbed pig farmer.
    LOL, just lied again.

    I'll go back later and see if I can find a single honest & fair post. Except where you are a responding to a fellow tard I'd bet your honest posts are probably in the 5% range although I can't remember seeing one.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  26. #26
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 11,022
    Betpoints: 2465

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    LOL, just lied again.

    I'll go back later and see if I can find a single honest & fair post. Except where you are a responding to a fellow tard I'd bet your honest posts are probably in the 5% range although I can't remember seeing one.
    Where? Youíre making things up. Just like when you said( many times) that kavanaugh was first in his class.

    You canít post a lie because there isnít one....I will await the list....or just one.

  27. #27
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 10,139
    Betpoints: 5567

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Where? You’re making things up. Just like when you said( many times) that kavanaugh was first in his class.

    You can’t post a lie because there isn’t one....I will await the list....or just one.
    Maybe I do not recognize the extent of your illness? I guess it's possible you actually believe your tard troll material.

    Let's take the last post;
    "She is way smarter than trump but that’s not saying much honestly."

    The she is the airhead Cortez. She is clearly a low IQ individual there is no debate about that. Trump is a light year smarter.

    Every post is false like the one above.

    It's like I said, you can't admit the truth because you would have to admit a fellow tard is dumber than a box of rocks.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  28. #28
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 11,022
    Betpoints: 2465

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Maybe I do not recognize the extent of your illness? I guess it's possible you actually believe your tard troll material.

    Let's take the last post;
    "She is way smarter than trump but that’s not saying much honestly."

    The she is the airhead Cortez. She is clearly a low IQ individual there is no debate about that. Trump is a light year smarter.

    Every post is false like the one above.

    It's like I said, you can't admit the truth because you would have to admit a fellow tard is dumber than a box of rocks.
    Thatís my opinion. Do you know the difference between opinion and statements of fact?

    Trump is a functioning retard. His grammar and spelling are on a 5th grade level.

    I will await this list. If 95 percent of my posts are lies.....surely you can find one factually incorrect post. I know plenty of yours.

  29. #29
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 48,387
    Betpoints: 37

    And as a bonus, she even offered to throw in her husband!
    "She can even have my husband on Thursdays."



    Alyssa Milano Offers Ruth Bader Ginsberg Her Ribs, ĎKidney and a Lungí











  30. #30
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 1,905
    Betpoints: 14607

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's fine. Can't force her to retire. As long as she's alive, she stays.
    I hear they are starting a 'gofundme' organ donor site just for her.

  31. #31
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 10,139
    Betpoints: 5567

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    That’s my opinion. Do you know the difference between opinion and statements of fact?

    Trump is a functioning retard. His grammar and spelling are on a 5th grade level.

    I will await this list. If 95 percent of my posts are lies.....surely you can find one factually incorrect post. I know plenty of yours.
    OK, so we will just go with you are much sicker than I thought and you actually believe Cortez is smarter than Trump and your other "opinions".

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  32. #32
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 1,905
    Betpoints: 14607

    Twitter Users Jokingly Offer To Donate Their Ribs To Ruth Bader Ginsburg

    Some Americans jokingly offered to make a supreme sacrifice for Ruth Bader Ginsburg after news broke that the 85-year-old Supreme Court Justice fractured three ribs after she fell in her office on Wednesday night.

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0769d24cab41f



    It is getting so you can't tell what is and what is not a joke anymore.



  33. #33
    deplorable
    deplorable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-02-18
    Posts: 177
    Betpoints: 527

    The only thing twitter proves with the covering of Ginsburg's fall is how far the left will go and what the left will say to keep murdering babies.

  34. #34
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 25,615
    Betpoints: 6232

    Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    The only thing twitter proves with the covering of Ginsburg's fall is how far the left right will go and what the left right will say to keep murdering babies end marriage equality and a woman's right to choose.
    Fixed.

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 426 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 288 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 336 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  35. #35

12 Last
Top