JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Chaoz! Here's you another Donk! I got donked out with hole AA AGAIN!

LOL 2nd time in a damn week I got AA and some dude also had a pair

and donked the 2 outer on me for 3 of a kind over my hole AA.

LOL Oh well, I donked from behind last night several times en route to

1st place, so I guess it wasn't my turn! But damn man AA getting donked

by a 2 outer TWICE in a damn week! LOL Sheez!

JoeCool20

And just to make sure, BOTH of the people who had lesser hole pairs are not getting "blamed"

or "bashed" by me because they donked a 2 outer to counterfeit my hole Aces!
    Nobody even knows who the 2 people are that donked the 2 outers on my hole Aces!

I'm just posting about how sick it is to get eliminated TWICE in a week when I've been dealt the max of AA!

I got donked by a 2 outer on an all-in the 1st time, this time I tried to "set a trap" and I got donked by a 2 outer AGAIN!

LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-31-19 at 01:01 AM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I thought Joe might make a comment and mangle everything as usual, so here's the HH. I'm not trying to shout about some great play (I'm only half paying attention to these tourneys doing work while playing), but in all honesty, his limp was a dead giveaway that he was trying to limp-raise pre with a big hand, so i just called. He spazzed out with an overbet and felted himself. AA doesn't always win, especially when you play it to win the least.

(Other hand was a flush draw, not a pocket pair)

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 8027615
    $0 + $6 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 20:24:07 30/10/2019 ET
    Table 'Table 84970', 6 seats max, Real money
    Seat 1 is the button. Small Blind $25, Big Blind $50
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 6
    Seat 1 (joined) : leovegas, amount $2371, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (joined) : Triple_D_Bet, amount $1473, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (joined) : BestPlay2day, amount $700, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (joined) : eddycash, amount $705, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (joined) : snapperman2, amount $579, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (joined) : Joecool20, amount $1132, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Triple_D_Bet: Small Blind ($25)
    BestPlay2day: Big Blind ($50)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to Triple_D_Bet: [8c, 8d]
    eddycash: Fold
    snapperman2: Fold
    Joecool20: Call ($50)
    leovegas: Fold
    Triple_D_Bet: Call [btn] ($25)
    BestPlay2day: Check ($0)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [Qh, 2d, 8h]
    Triple_D_Bet: Check [btn] ($0)
    BestPlay2day: Bet ($100)
    Joecool20: Raise ($1082)
    Triple_D_Bet: Raise [btn] ($1423)
    BestPlay2day: Call ($550)
    Triple_D_Bet: Show Cards ($0)
    BestPlay2day: Show Cards ($0)
    Joecool20: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [2s]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [5s]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    Triple_D_Bet: Show Cards ($0)
    BestPlay2day: Show Cards ($0)
    Joecool20: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $2100, Rake $0
    Side pot #1 $864, Rake $0
    Side pot #2 $341, Rake $0
    Summary Triple_D_Bet: bet $1473, won $3305, net $1832, HoleCards [8c, 8d], HiHand [a full house, eights full of twos] [8h, 8d, 8c, 2s, 2d], won $2100 from main pot, won $864 from side pot #1, won $341 from side pot #2
    Summary BestPlay2day: bet $700, won $0, net $-700
    Summary Joecool20: bet $1132, won $0, net $-1132

I was later eliminated on what Joe would fail to recognize as a standard poker hand that played itself, but I'll spare you the 18 posts he would have made about it

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

rofl, Joe exposed again. Puts in 50 chips with the best of it, 1100 with the worst (and one pair), acts like he took a horrible beat

I guess we should just see who has the best 2-card hand preflop and award the chips that way. Any other outcome is a donk

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    rofl, Joe exposed again. Puts in 50 chips with the best of it, 1100 with the worst (and one pair), acts like he took a horrible beat

I guess we should just see who has the best 2-card hand preflop and award the chips that way. Any other outcome is a donk

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25582

It is always a good idea to limp aces and shove all in on the flop with 1 pair.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I thought Joe might make a comment about me donking a 2 outer on him.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post

LOL I never said any of that my little infatuated dumb-asses! I smooth called because #1 Why the hell would I want to go all in and just win the blinds ($75) with AA? And #2 Triple_Douche_Bag is just like you Blankodonko, he makes stupid raises with Ace rag or 2 face cards just to try and steal blinds. So I set the dumbass up to do it, but then he only called with freakin hole 88! (And then he made a hypocrite of himself & bashed me for doing EXACTLY what he did & just calling with a pair! LOL The guy makes a bigger idiot/hypocrite of himself with every successive post he makes on here!)

So anyway I have the guy flat out set up, but he had hole 88 and had flop-donked the 2 outer third Eight on me!

What y'all, my 3 or 4 infatuated dumb-ass stalkers DON'T understand, is that I KNEW even if I set the trap and won it, I'd STILL have to donk AT LEAST 5 or 6 more times to even get sixth place! So would Triple_Douche_Bag even after he donked a 2 outer on me!! And he didn't do it! He didn't finish in the money because he didn't donk enough more times! End of story, but keep up the infatuated stalking of me and the LOL's in the poker chat! Obviously I didn't make up the letters "LOL" but it is still very flattering to have y'all out there "on a string" stalking me and copying things I like to post!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-31-19 at 01:04 AM.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL I never said any of that my little infatuated dumb-asses! I called because #1 Why the hell would I want to go all in and just win the blinds ($75) with AA?
    Wait... so he thinks the only options are to limp pre-flop or to go all-in...

Should we tell him?

JoeCool20

Wait... so he thinks the only options are to limp pre-flop or to go all-in...

Should we tell him?

LOL I never said those were the "only 2 options" dumb-ass!!! Stop making a fool of yourself on here like that bro!!

Even though you have not stopped making a fool of yourself yet, I'd STILL tell you to PLEASE don't make a fool

of yourself like that my little infatuated dumb-ass!! Because I don't have anything against you! And I

don't want to see you look foolish on here to others!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-30-19 at 11:54 PM.

JoeCool20

If you few infatuated goofball stalkers EVER stop being obsessed with feeling the need to run your mouth to me,

EVEN when it makes you look foolish to do so, and you'd like to be nice instead, try saying: "Tough luck buddy, you got hole aces cracked by a 2 out donk. But we all know he calls with 88 no matter what you do bro!"

Then I'd reply:

"Thanks buddy, I tried to set the trap, but he donked a 2 outer on me! But yes you're right! We ALL know that he wasn't going to fold hole 88 no matter what I did anyway! Neither would any of us! So I was destined to lose with hole AA no matter what I did! Oh well, who gives a fuk? It's SBR Poker for pizza points!"
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-31-19 at 12:11 AM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I was later eliminated on what Joe would fail to recognize as a standard poker hand that played itself, but I'll spare you the 18 posts he would have made about it
    LOL What you "fail to recognize" is how stupid you look telling other people what you THINK they would fail to recognize.

A sixth grader could do better than that!

But anyway bro, I was going to have some fun & ask U:

"Hey bro, since you didn't place in the money, what hand lost it for you? How bad did you get donked?"

But forget it! You are just too damn obsessed with running your mouth to me & others on here

that you can't even have adult conversations, or even be treated like an adult on here. If you ever grow up & out

of the 6th grade, then maybe you can be a man/gentleman to others on here and stop looking like a childish instigator.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    If you few infatuated goofball stalkers EVER stop being obsessed with feeling the need to run your mouth to me

Just want to say that Pablo is just pointing out the obvious, like Triple D did. You played it badly and got caught.

I see neither stalking you or even running their mouth.

You on the other hand started a thread by running your mouth complaining you were unlucky.

Once the hand was posted it was obvious to anyone reading that you are wrong about being "donked". You simply played like a donkey yourself here.

And to follow up you start calling them names and running your mouth and repeat posting like some sort of stalker demanding they reply. (instead of them looking like stalkers as you claim)

Just so you know exactly what this looks like to any poker playing observer Joe.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet, and JAKEPEAVY21

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Just want to say that Pablo is just pointing out the obvious, like Triple D did. You played it badly and got caught.

You on the other hand started a thread by running your mouth complaining you were unlucky.

Once the hand was posted it was obvious to anyone reading that you are wrong about being "donked". You simply played like a donkey yourself here.

And to follow up you start calling them names and running your mouth and repeat posting like some sort of stalker demanding they reply. (instead of them looking like stalkers as you claim)

Just so you know exactly what this looks like to any poker playing observer Joe.
    LOL First off, I have an 82% chance to win this pre flop. So I just call try to set a trap. And he donks a 2 outer!
    Is that not "unlucky" to you?

Then Read all the stuff. I plainly started the thread making the guy who donked my aces anonymous!
    But he jumped on here and ID'd himself anyway!! Just so he could bash me for getting donked by a 2 outer!
    Then I also said I tried an all in with AA one time, and then I tried to set a trap the second time!
    And BOTH times I got donked by a 2 outer!

Then the same few people come on here and start running their mouth saying I "played it wrong" among other things. Including you now!! But THEIR posts aren't mouth running? Only my replies are right? LOL You just ignored AT LEAST 3 posts where I told them to act like gentlemen instead of bashing me for losing to a 2 outer! And when you quoted one of my replies to them, you actually TOOK THE PART OUT where I told them to be gentlemen! Try to be more fair than that!

Now about the hand. WE ALL KNOW he calls my bet with hole 88 NO MATTER what I do! But a few of you just CAN'T say it simply because you see it is me! So instead you make rude and bashing posts telling me it was "bad play"!! LOL

Oh well, just add another person (you) to the few people who see it is ME that posted the thread and so you bash me instead of simply posting:

"Tough luck buddy, you got hole aces cracked by a 2 out donk. But we all know he calls with hole 88 no matter what you do pre-flop bro! Just like we'd all call with hole 88, so you were going to lose no matter what you did pal!!"

LOL I don't dislike ANY of you for ANYTHING you have posted to me! RUDE OR NOT! It's a damn sports forum!
    But there are a few of you who'd do ANYTHING before you'd make a congenial post to me!! All because of something you are "Stuck on" that I posted months ago that "bothered" you in some way!
    It might be because I posted the letters "LOL" or the widely used poker term "donk" or even some reply that I made to something that YOU started that has you obsessed with disliking me & bashing me!!

But don't worry I'm used to the same few people bashing me because they don't like something I posted 6 months ago!!

And now YOU are doing it too because you act like some things I've posted in S&I are the worst things you've ever seen!
    You flat out ADMITTED IT in Ur post here: "
    If you keep it out of S&I like you had agreed to, you won't see much of me."

So you come over here and single me out while you have said NOTHING to the few others or AutoDonk about posting things on here towards me and my family that are 50 times worse than this? Thanks a lot man. But no thanks.
    Please be fairer than that to me.

Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-31-19 at 02:35 AM.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Opt you are as usually spot on

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

it's obvious to all that Joe sux at poker......

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    it's obvious to all that Joe sux at poker......
    LOL Or if it was anybody but me, you wouldn't bash! Instead you'd be congenial and say:

"No matter whether you raise, or call, or go all in, Triple_Douche_Bag is going to call your move,

because he got dealt hole 88! And then he is going to donk a 2 outer and crack your hole Aces."
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-31-19 at 10:15 AM.

blankoblanco

I wonder why you didn't post the hand itself initially, Joe? That's kinda what people do when they complain about a hand...

Anyone with a brain knows you purposely misrepresented what happened, to a comical extent. So is it because you actually realized you'd look bad for how you played the hand? Or am I giving you too much credit? Either way, you continue to be a blathering moron. Thank god you're not smart. You're fulfilling your SBR role perfectly. I hope they're paying you well.

(Yes, I know you're not being paid anything. You're a very, very stupid human being and are doing this for nothing)
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 10-31-19 at 11:53 PM.

JoeCool20

I wonder why you didn't post the hand itself initially, Joe? That's kinda what people do when they complain about a hand...

Anyone with a brain knows you purposely misrepresented what happened, to a comical extent. So is it because you actually realized you'd look bad for how you played the hand? Or am I giving you too much credit? Either way, you continue to be a blathering moron. Thank god you're not smart. You're fulfilling your SBR role perfectly. I hope they're paying you well.

(Yes, I know you're not being paid anything. You're a very, very stupid human being and are doing this for nothing)
    LOL Who gives a fuk bro? It's a hand of cards for pizza points dude! And I got hole AA donked by a 2 outer for the second time in a week, so I made a fun post to Chaoz about it, not YOU!
    But you stalked my thread down and ran your mouth anyway! LOL Then you come back & do it AGAIN tonight! LOL
    Where did this outburst by you come from tonight? Are you drunk? Did you lose a bet? Did your wife get mad at you?

I swear man, whatever I posted to you in the past that has you so "butt hurt", and has made you turn yourself into this infatuated, mouth running child, just CAN'T be that bad dude! Please let it go and get a hold of yourself for shit's sake!

Try to control yourself better bro! I'm a stranger on a website!
    Don't allow a stranger to make you look like a giant childish name calling fool to "everyone" on the whole site!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-01-19 at 12:20 AM.

blankoblanco

Shook a magic 8ball to ask if I should read your post. It said no. Maybe next time

JoeCool20

Sober up & then read it later! Then you will see the SAME thing everyone else sees! That you re-visited & brought back up an old thread & absolutely attacked me & bashed me out of the blue for NO reason! WHY the hell did you do that??
    I'm just a damn stranger on a sports website dude! Am I really on your mind EVERY day and EVERY night to the point of this freakish psycho-obsession that you have for bashing me & calling me names?
    Can you REALLY neither simply be nice to me, NOR just control yourself and not make posts to me at all?? Sheez!

If you were a gentleman, I'd expect an apology tomorrow when you sobered up and saw what you had done!

But since you have no courtesy or etiquette, and you will never apologize for this absurd & out of the blue attack on me, just make an attempt to control yourself and PLEASE STOP trying to provoke replies from me by running your mouth and calling me names, so you don't look like an infatuated childish mouth running instigator on here to everyone!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-01-19 at 01:14 AM.