KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

My Apologies for Missing the Tournament

I signed up for the 11pm Tournament tonight and was distracted and completely forgot about it. The tourney wasn't full so I didn't take anyone's spot but I apologize for making players wait while my timer just ran down each hand.

That was not cool and I apologize. I will try not to let it happen again.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

No problem KVB. Have a great night.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave franklee168 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Today is a day of distractions. The government wants us to believe that a 64-year-old went crazy and shot a bunch of people. Impossible. Examine the backgrounds of all the dead and that will tell us who the real target was. This stinks worse than the JFK debacle.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I signed up for the 11pm Tournament tonight and was distracted and completely forgot about it. The tourney wasn't full so I didn't take anyone's spot but I apologize for making players wait while my timer just ran down each hand.

That was not cool and I apologize. I will try not to let it happen again.

Once your hand timed out the first time you instant autofolded the rest of the tourney

Your welcome for the good night's sleep tonight

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks dlow I wasn't sure what happened. It's good strategy though, I went out in 16th place and wasn't even there...

Imagine if I apply myself...

Crypt
    Crypt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

VeggieDog I could use a good laugh. Please explain this conspiracy theory of yours.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Today is a day of distractions. The government wants us to believe that a 64-year-old went crazy and shot a bunch of people. Impossible. Examine the backgrounds of all the dead and that will tell us who the real target was. This stinks worse than the JFK debacle.
    backgournd of the dead?

seems like a lot of good, young hot pussy got gunned down.... and some other dickweeds that jumped in front of hot young pussy to save them....l

Please give me the details of why the cia wanted a bunch of hot young pussy dead. or was it the mossad:

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
    VeggieDog I could use a good laugh. Please explain this conspiracy theory of yours.
    My friend's nephew's cousin's girlfriend is a highly placed operative in a secret department of the government. She is out of the country on a covert mission, but as soon as she returns I'll have all the details of exactly what happened in Las Vegas. Once the truth comes out it will shock this country to it's very core.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Dont let it happen again.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So I actually made this thread, I wasn’t asked to and nobody ever complained; I just did it, it’s the kind of guy I am. It turns out the timer only runs the first hand and the tourney wasn’t full so there wasn’t much need for the thread.

Looks like the few posters that chimed in here agreed.

Well it wasn’t the same for one poster. To him I was totally disrespectful, wasted his time on the first hand, and even though I forgot about the tourney, I should have unregistered anyway…

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Coming from a douchebag who takes up space in tourney's, by registering & not playing. Wasting other players time & potentially hogging a seat from someone who actually wants to play.

Totally disrespectful:

My Apologies for Missing the Tournament

The timer does run on the 1st hand, so you’re wasting our time. As far as tourney not being full, do you know what “potentially” means? If you don’t want to play or have Alzheimer’s, it’s not hard to click unregister son.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

No worries KVB that’s coming from the guy who brags about “slow rolling” people he dislikes by letting the timer run to the last second before calling. Not only is he mentally handicapped, he’s a fkn hypocrite too.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    No worries KVB that’s coming from the guy who brags about “slow rolling” people he dislikes by letting the timer run to the last second before calling. Not only is he mentally handicapped, he’s a fkn hypocrite too.
    Coming from a guy who doesn't play poker & your pro membership is -EV.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24893

BOXING ODDS
    sharpy -150
    bwaves +140

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    BOXING ODDS
    sharpy -150
    bwaves +140
    Ton a value on Sharp. Id make a dude in a chair with one arm a slight fav over Waves.

bobbywaves

BOXING ODDS
    sharpy -150
    bwaves +140
    Risk 11,484 to win 16,078 on bobbywaves +140

Poor Chucky, going to be pointless after this fight.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24893

Booked. When is the fight?

Only thing I'm worried about is...Sharpy taking a dive.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Booked. When is the fight?

Only thing I'm worried about is...Sharpy taking a dive.
    chucky don't think I forgot about that god dam CFL game last week

SharpAngles

BOXING ODDS
    sharpy -150
    bwaves +140
    Good odds chuckster, I’m all in. I got into training Muay Thai earlier this year so what would the odds be for a full rules, clinch elbows and knees ALLOWED, Muay Thai bout? I’d take a few loans to maximize my payout if that was the bet.

We all know it’ll never happen though. Small b has had an open invitation from me for almost a year now, including airfare and 2 nights in the beautiful Crown Plaza Commerce, all he has to do is play me 10 hours at 5/10 or higher any poker game of his choosing but for some reason he hasn’t accepted.

Risk 11,484 to win 16,078 on bobbywaves +140

Poor Chucky, going to be pointless after this fight.
    Less than 25% of your roll? What’s wrong small b you a little hesitant?

bobbywaves

Good odds chuckster, I’m all in. I got into training Muay Thai earlier this year so what would the odds be for a full rules, clinch elbows and knees ALLOWED, Muay Thai bout? I’d take a few loans to maximize my payout if that was the bet.

We all know it’ll never happen though. Small b has had an open invitation from me for almost a year now, including airfare and 2 nights in the beautiful Crown Plaza Commerce, all he has to do is play me 10 hours at 5/10 or higher any poker game of his choosing but for some reason he hasn’t accepted.

Less than 25% of your roll? What’s wrong small b you a little hesitant?
    I accepted your offer long time ago, but you never sent me the promised airfare. A guy who doesn’t play poker, challenging a guy 3rd on annual board, it’s comical.

Why would I risk more pts than Chucky can afford to pay asshat? Chucky, solicit a loan & get back to me for more wagering.

As for the fight, I prefer UFC rules to maximize my talents in the octagon. This needs to be an SBR sanctioned fight, as I don’t want a lawsuit from your family after knocking you into a coma.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 11-03-17 at 12:33 PM.

SharpAngles

Thick headed small b we’ve been through this. I cannot in good conscience front airfare to a well known welfare cheating scam artist. Not interested in bankrolling your LA trip to have you skip out on our action. A retired gentlemen of your means can surely afford the ticket so whats the problem? You are so sure you can beat me it would be a fkn freeroll for you anyways. 10 hours of 5/10 against a bum like me should pay for your trip and many extras easily even if I Welch right?

As for your MMA offer I, again in good conscience, would not take that bet. California has strict elder abuse laws and I don’t need any problems from smashing a guy who’s 15 years older than me. Besides I’m second in line behind Autodonk to smack you around and wouldn’t jump in front of him. You boys have much deeper beef and I think that’s the fight everyone here really wants to see.

To be real, I’m done indulging your fantasies since we know both these scenarios will never happen.

bobbywaves

Thick headed small b we’ve been through this. I cannot in good conscience front airfare to a well known welfare cheating scam artist. Not interested in bankrolling your LA trip to have you skip out on our action. A retired gentlemen of your means can surely afford the ticket so whats the problem? You are so sure you can beat me it would be a fkn freeroll for you anyways. 10 hours of 5/10 against a bum like me should pay for your trip and many extras easily even if I Welch right?

As for your MMA offer I, again in good conscience, would not take that bet. California has strict elder abuse laws and I don’t need any problems from smashing a guy who’s 15 years older than me. Besides I’m second in line behind Autodonk to smack you around and wouldn’t jump in front of him. You boys have much deeper beef and I think that’s the fight everyone here really wants to see.

To be real, I’m done indulging your fantasies since we know both these scenarios will never happen.
    So when I beat you in 10 hours of $5/$10, that means you're welshing on your promised airfare?

What's your weight cream puff? Need to know if I have to go up or down in weight class during training.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Bobby , you are fighting with KVB now as well
    there comes a time when you gotta realize you might be doing something wrong yourself man
    Just relax and breathe , I like betpoints too , I actually take them semi serious
    But relax .... and breathe

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Bobby , you are fighting with KVB now as well
    there comes a time when you gotta realize you might be doing something wrong yourself man
    Just relax and breathe , I like betpoints too , I actually take them semi serious
    But relax .... and breathe
    Nothing wrong here. I offered Bonzaii a poker bet that KVB chose to attack, when it doesn't even involve him.

If I were taking betpoints serious, then it stands to reason I would be cashing out more frequently.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

lets kill these people who are attacking you Bobby
    ive changed my mind about everything
    lemme go mow real quick , we iron out the details of how it should go down later

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    lets kill these people who are attacking you Bobby
    "Kill" is a little strong, but I wouldn't mind doling out a few Waves knuckle sandwich specials.

ive changed my mind about everything
    Better late than never.