1. #1
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 20,254
    Betpoints: 552

    My Apologies for Missing the Tournament

    I signed up for the 11pm Tournament tonight and was distracted and completely forgot about it. The tourney wasn't full so I didn't take anyone's spot but I apologize for making players wait while my timer just ran down each hand.

    That was not cool and I apologize. I will try not to let it happen again.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

  2. #2
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 1,663
    Betpoints: 48

    No problem KVB. Have a great night.
    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave franklee168 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    VeggieDog
    Update your status
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 2,915
    Betpoints: 8534

    Today is a day of distractions. The government wants us to believe that a 64-year-old went crazy and shot a bunch of people. Impossible. Examine the backgrounds of all the dead and that will tell us who the real target was. This stinks worse than the JFK debacle.

  4. #4
    dlowilly
    2017 SBR Poker Leaderboard Champion
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 7,006
    Betpoints: 3858

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I signed up for the 11pm Tournament tonight and was distracted and completely forgot about it. The tourney wasn't full so I didn't take anyone's spot but I apologize for making players wait while my timer just ran down each hand.

    That was not cool and I apologize. I will try not to let it happen again.

    Once your hand timed out the first time you instant autofolded the rest of the tourney

    Your welcome for the good night's sleep tonight
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/19/2018


  5. #5
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 20,254
    Betpoints: 552

    Thanks dlow I wasn't sure what happened. It's good strategy though, I went out in 16th place and wasn't even there...

    Imagine if I apply myself...





  6. #6
    Crypt
    Crypt's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-01-16
    Posts: 30
    Betpoints: 1290

    VeggieDog I could use a good laugh. Please explain this conspiracy theory of yours.

  7. #7
    Auto Donk
    early crowds wait for DonkLand to open
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 27,862
    Betpoints: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Today is a day of distractions. The government wants us to believe that a 64-year-old went crazy and shot a bunch of people. Impossible. Examine the backgrounds of all the dead and that will tell us who the real target was. This stinks worse than the JFK debacle.
    backgournd of the dead?

    seems like a lot of good, young hot pussy got gunned down.... and some other dickweeds that jumped in front of hot young pussy to save them....l

    Please give me the details of why the cia wanted a bunch of hot young pussy dead. or was it the mossad:

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 6/29/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #8
    VeggieDog
    Update your status
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 2,915
    Betpoints: 8534

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
    VeggieDog I could use a good laugh. Please explain this conspiracy theory of yours.
    My friend's nephew's cousin's girlfriend is a highly placed operative in a secret department of the government. She is out of the country on a covert mission, but as soon as she returns I'll have all the details of exactly what happened in Las Vegas. Once the truth comes out it will shock this country to it's very core.

  9. #9
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 22,200
    Betpoints: 290

    Dont let it happen again.

  10. #10
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 20,254
    Betpoints: 552

    So I actually made this thread, I wasn’t asked to and nobody ever complained; I just did it, it’s the kind of guy I am. It turns out the timer only runs the first hand and the tourney wasn’t full so there wasn’t much need for the thread.

    Looks like the few posters that chimed in here agreed.

    Well it wasn’t the same for one poster. To him I was totally disrespectful, wasted his time on the first hand, and even though I forgot about the tourney, I should have unregistered anyway…

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Coming from a douchebag who takes up space in tourney's, by registering & not playing. Wasting other players time & potentially hogging a seat from someone who actually wants to play.

    Totally disrespectful:

    My Apologies for Missing the Tournament


    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The timer does run on the 1st hand, so you’re wasting our time. As far as tourney not being full, do you know what “potentially” means? If you don’t want to play or have Alzheimer’s, it’s not hard to click unregister son.

  11. #11
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 8,231
    Betpoints: 98

    No worries KVB that’s coming from the guy who brags about “slow rolling” people he dislikes by letting the timer run to the last second before calling. Not only is he mentally handicapped, he’s a fkn hypocrite too.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  12. #12
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,200
    Betpoints: 11000

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    No worries KVB that’s coming from the guy who brags about “slow rolling” people he dislikes by letting the timer run to the last second before calling. Not only is he mentally handicapped, he’s a fkn hypocrite too.
    Coming from a guy who doesn't play poker & your pro membership is -EV.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  13. #13
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 10,588
    Betpoints: 12378

    BOXING ODDS
    sharpy -150
    bwaves +140

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  14. #14
    bonzaii
    Coming for your rack
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-07-17
    Posts: 1,328
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    BOXING ODDS
    sharpy -150
    bwaves +140
    Ton a value on Sharp. Id make a dude in a chair with one arm a slight fav over Waves.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/19/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/12/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  15. #15
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,200
    Betpoints: 11000

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    BOXING ODDS
    sharpy -150
    bwaves +140
    Risk 11,484 to win 16,078 on bobbywaves +140

    Poor Chucky, going to be pointless after this fight.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  16. #16
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 10,588
    Betpoints: 12378

    Booked. When is the fight?

    Only thing I'm worried about is...Sharpy taking a dive.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  17. #17
    USCPHILLYGUY
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 11,200
    Betpoints: 3189

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Booked. When is the fight?

    Only thing I'm worried about is...Sharpy taking a dive.
    chucky don't think I forgot about that god dam CFL game last week

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  18. #18
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 8,231
    Betpoints: 98

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    BOXING ODDS
    sharpy -150
    bwaves +140
    Good odds chuckster, I’m all in. I got into training Muay Thai earlier this year so what would the odds be for a full rules, clinch elbows and knees ALLOWED, Muay Thai bout? I’d take a few loans to maximize my payout if that was the bet.

    We all know it’ll never happen though. Small b has had an open invitation from me for almost a year now, including airfare and 2 nights in the beautiful Crown Plaza Commerce, all he has to do is play me 10 hours at 5/10 or higher any poker game of his choosing but for some reason he hasn’t accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Risk 11,484 to win 16,078 on bobbywaves +140

    Poor Chucky, going to be pointless after this fight.
    Less than 25% of your roll? What’s wrong small b you a little hesitant?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  19. #19
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,200
    Betpoints: 11000

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Good odds chuckster, I’m all in. I got into training Muay Thai earlier this year so what would the odds be for a full rules, clinch elbows and knees ALLOWED, Muay Thai bout? I’d take a few loans to maximize my payout if that was the bet.

    We all know it’ll never happen though. Small b has had an open invitation from me for almost a year now, including airfare and 2 nights in the beautiful Crown Plaza Commerce, all he has to do is play me 10 hours at 5/10 or higher any poker game of his choosing but for some reason he hasn’t accepted.



    Less than 25% of your roll? What’s wrong small b you a little hesitant?
    I accepted your offer long time ago, but you never sent me the promised airfare. A guy who doesn’t play poker, challenging a guy 3rd on annual board, it’s comical.

    Why would I risk more pts than Chucky can afford to pay asshat? Chucky, solicit a loan & get back to me for more wagering.

    As for the fight, I prefer UFC rules to maximize my talents in the octagon. This needs to be an SBR sanctioned fight, as I don’t want a lawsuit from your family after knocking you into a coma.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 11-03-17 at 12:33 PM.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  20. #20
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 8,231
    Betpoints: 98

    Thick headed small b we’ve been through this. I cannot in good conscience front airfare to a well known welfare cheating scam artist. Not interested in bankrolling your LA trip to have you skip out on our action. A retired gentlemen of your means can surely afford the ticket so whats the problem? You are so sure you can beat me it would be a fkn freeroll for you anyways. 10 hours of 5/10 against a bum like me should pay for your trip and many extras easily even if I Welch right?

    As for your MMA offer I, again in good conscience, would not take that bet. California has strict elder abuse laws and I don’t need any problems from smashing a guy who’s 15 years older than me. Besides I’m second in line behind Autodonk to smack you around and wouldn’t jump in front of him. You boys have much deeper beef and I think that’s the fight everyone here really wants to see.

    To be real, I’m done indulging your fantasies since we know both these scenarios will never happen.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  21. #21
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,200
    Betpoints: 11000

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Thick headed small b we’ve been through this. I cannot in good conscience front airfare to a well known welfare cheating scam artist. Not interested in bankrolling your LA trip to have you skip out on our action. A retired gentlemen of your means can surely afford the ticket so whats the problem? You are so sure you can beat me it would be a fkn freeroll for you anyways. 10 hours of 5/10 against a bum like me should pay for your trip and many extras easily even if I Welch right?

    As for your MMA offer I, again in good conscience, would not take that bet. California has strict elder abuse laws and I don’t need any problems from smashing a guy who’s 15 years older than me. Besides I’m second in line behind Autodonk to smack you around and wouldn’t jump in front of him. You boys have much deeper beef and I think that’s the fight everyone here really wants to see.

    To be real, I’m done indulging your fantasies since we know both these scenarios will never happen.
    So when I beat you in 10 hours of $5/$10, that means you're welshing on your promised airfare?

    What's your weight cream puff? Need to know if I have to go up or down in weight class during training.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  22. #22
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Becky , look at her butt
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 32,840
    Betpoints: 18873

    Bobby , you are fighting with KVB now as well
    there comes a time when you gotta realize you might be doing something wrong yourself man
    Just relax and breathe , I like betpoints too , I actually take them semi serious
    But relax .... and breathe

  23. #23
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,200
    Betpoints: 11000

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Bobby , you are fighting with KVB now as well
    there comes a time when you gotta realize you might be doing something wrong yourself man
    Just relax and breathe , I like betpoints too , I actually take them semi serious
    But relax .... and breathe
    Nothing wrong here. I offered Bonzaii a poker bet that KVB chose to attack, when it doesn't even involve him.

    If I were taking betpoints serious, then it stands to reason I would be cashing out more frequently.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  24. #24
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Becky , look at her butt
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 32,840
    Betpoints: 18873

    lets kill these people who are attacking you Bobby
    ive changed my mind about everything
    lemme go mow real quick , we iron out the details of how it should go down later

  25. #25
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,200
    Betpoints: 11000

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    lets kill these people who are attacking you Bobby
    "Kill" is a little strong, but I wouldn't mind doling out a few Waves knuckle sandwich specials.

    ive changed my mind about everything
    Better late than never.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


Top