BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by ssk13809 View Post
    Anyways guys, don't have much time to argue. My doctors and scientists told me to rest before the Beast is Unleashed tomorrow.

Losing time is over. It's BEAST MODE time now. More details on what this implies tomorrow.
    Your the greatest Mr. Beast ..............

Indecent
    Indecent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1156

Using his thread here as reference, he probably lost about 2k over this stretch anyway.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy is actually ridiculing Justin in the thread Justin created about going on a bad run. You cannot make this stuff up.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    This guy is actually ridiculing Justin in the thread Justin created about going on a bad run. You cannot make this stuff up.
    Seriously Dr? Unbelieveable. And he is here asking everyone to be nice to him? Nothing surprises me any longer on this site.

ssk13809
    ssk13809's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Seriously Dr? Unbelieveable. And he is here asking everyone to be nice to him? Nothing surprises me any longer on this site.
    Unbelievable? The fact that my ATS run has been FAR better than his (speaking W-L only), yet the way everyone has ridiculed me has been unbelievable.

I'm not talking units here. I've been ridiculed by you especially about my "%" ATS. Yet I go into that thread, and the responses are way different.

Now that's unbelievable!

26-46
    I'd kill myself

Sorry, I don't see how my actions were so unbelievable. If I get ridiculed for going 14-20 or whatever this bad, I don't see why I can't go into a 26-46 thread and just not stop laughing?

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

he went 26 - 46 and you would kill yourself?

You lost 200 units in 9 days

Welcome back SSK by the way...

MartinBlank

Unbelievable? The fact that my ATS run has been FAR better than his (speaking W-L only), yet the way everyone has ridiculed me has been unbelievable.

I'm not talking units here. I've been ridiculed by you especially about my "%" ATS. Yet I go into that thread, and the responses are way different.

Now that's unbelievable!

26-46
    I'd kill myself

Sorry, I don't see how my actions were so unbelievable. If I get ridiculed for going 14-20 or whatever this bad, I don't see why I can't go into a 26-46 thread and just not stop laughing?
    UNITS MATTER!!!!!

Here's why. Justin's 26-46 window didn't cost him 200 units. He is down roughly, 20 units.

You lost 10 times that amount. Sink in yet, Sherlock

Pause. Think. He lost 20 units. You lost 200 units. Pause. Think. Time to tie the noose.

You are such a f'in noob.

Are you really this f'in stupid, or is it an act?

Oh, and sparky. Justin may be the most limited player on SBR. He has probably had his limits lowered at more books than anyone here. You're picking the wrong dog to bark at.
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 02-21-11 at 07:41 PM.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

UNITS MATTER!!!!!

Here's why. Justin's 26-46 window didn't cost him 200 units. He is down roughly, 20 units.

Pause. Think. He lost 20 units. You lost 200 units. Pause. Think. Time to tie the noose.

Oh, and sparky. Justin may be the most limited player on SBR. He has probably had his limits lowered at more books than anyone here. You're picking the wrong dog to bark at.
    Martin,

Forgive him his Money Management team didn't tell him about the whole one unit per game ordeal...

Hobo

ssk13809

UNITS MATTER!!!!!

Wow are you this stupid? I even said "I'm not talking units here" yet you comeback talking units?

Let me try again.

Have you ridiculed my ATS RECORD? Not units. Let's repeat. Have you criticized or laughed at my ATS RECORD? Not units. Yes you have many times.

So if you have, then I don't see why I can't go into his thread and ridicule his ATS RECORD (NOT units). Get it? I am not laughing at his units. I am laughing at his RECORD.

R-E-C-O-R-D

So once again. I find it unbelievable people ridicule my RECORD so much, yet on his thread, it's not nearly as bad. And I don't find anything wrong with me laughing at his record, when people laughed at mine, only when his is far worse.

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    he went 26 - 46 and you would kill yourself?

You lost 200 units in 9 days

Welcome back SSK by the way...

I'm back

And I'm in BEAST MODE now. It's over.

MartinBlank

Wow are you this stupid? I even said "I'm not talking units here" yet you comeback talking units?

Let me try again.

Have you ridiculed my ATS RECORD? Not units. Let's repeat. Have you criticized or laughed at my ATS RECORD? Not units. Yes you have many times.

So if you have, then I don't see why I can't go into his thread and ridicule his ATS RECORD (NOT units). Get it? I am not laughing at his units. I am laughing at his RECORD.

R-E-C-O-R-D

So once again. I find it unbelievable people ridicule my RECORD so much, yet on his thread, it's not nearly as bad. And I don't find anything wrong with me laughing at his record, when people laughed at mine, only when his is far worse.
    No Moron. We are ridiculing EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. EVERYTHING.

However, what everyone finds the most amusing---is the fact that you lost 200 units in 9 days time.

9 days. 200 units. That is what we make fun of the most.

The only reason your shitty ATS record even comes up is because of how you bragged about hitting 65% when you started your original NBA thread. No one is giving Justin shit because he doesn't act like a douchebag.

You on on the other hand guaranteed 65%.

And you hit less than 40%. Get that? Less than 40%.

That is what is funny.

You are so bad at NBA handicapping, we can pick any bet/angle you make and have enough material to last us for months.

ssk13809

Yeah pretty sure that Justin guy was the one saying "Bring it on Bookmaker" just 3-4 weeks ago and then proceeded to get OWNED I guess.

So he's in the same category as "Oh I'm so good" and then goes on to go 26-46. Poor fella thought he could challenge the books. No one has been able to do that since me and my student Billy Walters.

And Martin stop making sh*t up, you very well know I'm not below 40%. Just because I'm not saying anything doesn't mean you have to keep repeating it.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

credit to ssk, he didn't clog up this forum even further by creating a separate thread "ssk's NBA Thread # 3". Instead of saying another thread same result, it'll be same thread and same result. Here goes another 100 fantasy units down the drain.

MartinBlank

Yeah pretty sure that Justin guy was the one saying "Bring it on Bookmaker" just 3-4 weeks ago and then proceeded to get OWNED I guess.

So he's in the same category as "Oh I'm so good" and then goes on to go 26-46. Poor fella thought he could challenge the books. No one has been able to do that since me and my student Billy Walters.

And Martin stop making sh*t up, you very well know I'm not below 40%. Just because I'm not saying anything doesn't mean you have to keep repeating it.
    Page 9, Post #283.

I kept track of it RIGHT IN THIS THREAD!

You are 12-19 ATS. 38%. Technically, 38.7%. Now, I know you need a math team to teach you--but 38.7 IS LESS THAN 40%
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 02-21-11 at 08:39 PM.

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    credit to ssk, he didn't clog up this forum even further by creating a separate thread "ssk's NBA Thread # 3". Instead of saying another thread same result, it'll be same thread and same result. Here goes another 100 fantasy units down the drain.

SSK NBA Thread 3 opens tomorrow
    Points Awarded:

phillybadboy gave ssk13809 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ssk13809

Page 9, Post #283.

I kept track of it RIGHT IN THIS THREAD!

You are 12-19 ATS. 38%. Technically, 38.7%. Now, I know you need a math team to teach you--but 38.7 IS LESS THAN 40%
    Way to not count my ATS win that day. I think it was a Memphis bet I won.

Whatever, I'm gonna be in BEAST Mode now anyways so I don't care about 1-2 wins.

MartinBlank

SSK NBA Thread #4 opens in 6 days.

SSK NBA Thread #5 opens in 13 days.

SSK NBA Thread #6 opens in 20 days.

You guys getting the pattern yet?

MartinBlank

Way to not count my ATS win that day. I think it was a Memphis bet I won.

Whatever, I'm gonna be in BEAST Mode now anyways so I don't care about 1-2 wins.
    That record is accurate. You know it.

12-19 ATS to date. 38.7%.

Oh, and to get to your guaranteed 65% win rate----you have to hit 24 straight games ATS.

ssk13809

That record is accurate. You know it.

12-19 ATS to date. 38.7%.

Oh, and to get to your guaranteed 65% win rate----you have to hit 24 straight games ATS.

lol? You have me going 0-2 on Sunday ATS. I went 1-2. Got that? I'm over 40%.

MartinBlank

lol? You have me going 0-2 on Sunday ATS. I went 1-2. Got that? I'm over 40%.
    12-19. Period.

38.7%.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

thanks for giving it another go ssk

MartinBlank

Have you guys figured out why SSK tries these goofy teasers?

Because he doesn't have the stones to make ATS plays. Buying all those points give him comfort----and makes it feel less risky.

Pros know that only losers play teasers, and books make a killing off of them.

But I am making a guarantee. SSK NBA Thread #3 will contain plenty of teasers---PLENTY. He lacks the handicapping skills, and common sense to avoid them.

And we know he sucks as an NBA ATS 'capper, so he is hoping/praying he manages to hit one of his teasers.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

NBA thread #3 ... All in on Heat ML

phillybadboy

thre's alot of other guys losing in nba too

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    phillybadboy is thrilled because he's probably made a jackpot fading him. No wonder he was so pissed that SSK left and now is happy as **** that he's back

ssk13809

Don't worry man. This time I will win. I am in BEAST MODE now.

ssk13809

12-19. Period.

38.7%.
    Okay so now we aren't going to count my legit non-edited wins?

You really want to play the "make up record" game? Because that's exactly what you are doing right now.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

thre's alot of other guys losing in nba too
    That may be true, it can be a lottery at this stage of the regular season, but:

a) Most do not 'tilt' and are able to maintain sensible bet sizes
    b) Not too many claim to hit 65%
    Last edited by FourLengthsClear; 02-21-11 at 09:40 PM.

MartinBlank

Okay so now we aren't going to count my legit non-edited wins?

You really want to play the "make up record" game? Because that's exactly what you are doing right now.
    Okay, to show you I am fair and not simply a "hater", and that I have pity on the mentally retarded.

13-19 is now your record.

I am not bothering to go back, if you say you hit Memphis---so be it.

You are now 13-19 ATS. 40%. And you are just 23 consecutive wins away from hitting your mark of 65% that you guaranteed.
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 02-21-11 at 09:43 PM.

ssk13809

Have you guys figured out why SSK tries these goofy teasers?

Because he doesn't have the stones to make ATS plays. Buying all those points give him comfort----and makes it feel less risky.

Pros know that only losers play teasers, and books make a killing off of them.

But I am making a guarantee. SSK NBA Thread #3 will contain plenty of teasers---PLENTY. He lacks the handicapping skills, and common sense to avoid them.

And we know he sucks as an NBA ATS 'capper, so he is hoping/praying he manages to hit one of his teasers.
    No I'm going to play smart now. I was doing great at teasers till I started forcing them and doing 10 teasers in a day rather than earlier 1-2 max. When I was doing 1-2 teasers max a day, I was hitting. Then I put too much pressure on my teaser team, forced plays, and 1 team down all the teasers fell. That was stupid.

phillybadboy

I'm back And I'm in BEAST MODE now. It's over.
    ssk even if you don't win, i admire your persistance and respect your honesty

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

ssk even if you don't win, i admire your persistance and respect your honesty
    LOL

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by TJones31 View Post
    Has anyone seen this site FloppedBets.com??? There are some hilarious stories of some realll rough sports betting losses on here check it out www.FloppedBets.com

Um I hate to tell you but yeah you're in the wrong thread for a post like that.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Why don't the Mods just shut down this thread and get rid of this guy once and for all. Just being realistic he brings no good to this forum.

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Why don't the Mods just shut down this thread and get rid of this guy once and for all. Just being realistic he brings no good to this forum.

Still jealous of my 70% ATS NFL season?

Hey D3 how did your season end? Last time I checked, you were getting killed so bad you quit lol.

First ... 89101112 Last