ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

2022 nfl parlay - start the year off right

factors telling me this is one of those perfect weeks to use a 4 to 5 leg NFL ML parlay

end of season - best of the best will trash the worst teams while trying to lockup divisions/1st seed bye. etc

teams decimated by COVID effecting the most important positions (QB out, etc)

odds on DK give you -105.... you could do better elsewhere maybe even +money

1. Tampa @ NYJ (last Brady loss of the regular season was the Saints game)

2. Falcons @ Bills (Bills back on track and ready to win the division)

3. Jags @ Patriots (time for Bills team to bounce back at home after 2 losses vs the #1 draft pick champions)

4. Lions @ Seahawks (Sea isn't good but the difference here is Seattle mad off that choke to the Bears and the fact it will be Wilson's last game for Seattle at home... they will SHOW OUT here for the fans)

5. Vikings @ Packers (this is already a revenge game for Packers but now Kirk Cousins is out... among others) and it's another prime time SNF showing for Rodgers for the NFL and to lock up that 1 seed

someone please tell me who ruins this parlay.... only way any of these come into play is if Covid knocks out important players basically the QB of these favorites... so lock this one in Sunday morning fellas

Let's enter 2022 on a roll with winners!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How did this go?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How did this go?
    Looks like all of the legs hit. Tampa Bay made it close and stressful, all other games were massive blowouts.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

this shit hit

like i said.. perfect time of the season to do one

thought forums were gone for good

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How did this go?
    brady tried to f it up and made me sweat to the very end... i hate him so much