Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Iowa HS player punches opponent when shaking hands

WTF is wrong with today’s kids? This is clear assault. During handshakes. He got arrested of course.

Mac4Lyfe

Duplicate post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

What a lil badass Two pieced him with the same arm. Guaranteed the kid that got dropped was talking like you the whole game and finally got what was coming to him. Who gives a fukk if he got arrested? He’s a minor. Nothing will happen but a fine and some classes, meanwhile all the broads at school are gonna want some of that. What a STUD.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Shit gets funnier every time I watch it. He lays that other kid out FLAT. You can tell the kid is pissed and just two pieces the hell out of that kid who’s like 6 inches taller than him. “What’s wrong with today’s kids” Your such a pussy it’s not even funny, kids fight sometimes. You weren’t at the game and have no idea why the lil guy did what he did. I’m sure that lurp was playing dirty and or talking some shit the whole game. What if he hit the little guy with an elbow during the game or something? If that was my kid it would be so hard to explain to him what he did was wrong with a straight face. I would try to but inside I’d be like “Fukk yea!!! You laid that motherfukker out!!!” Way to go son!”

Mac4Lyfe

Considering you’ve spent more time in jail then out of jail, he’s probably your bastard kid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Shit gets funnier every time I watch it. He lays that other kid out FLAT. You can tell the kid is pissed and just two pieces the hell out of that kid who’s like 6 inches taller than him. “What’s wrong with today’s kids” Your such a pussy it’s not even funny, kids fight sometimes. You weren’t at the game and have no idea why the lil guy did what he did. I’m sure that lurp was playing dirty and or talking some shit the whole game. What if he hit the little guy with an elbow during the game or something? If that was my kid it would be so hard to explain to him what he did was wrong with a straight face. I would try to but inside I’d be like “Fukk yea!!! You laid that motherfukker out!!!” Way to go son!”
    There's a time and place for it but that's certainly not it.

Meet him out back, kick the shit outta each other, and nobody needs to get arrested. That's just a cheap shot with the guy having his guard down.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hopefully he does time and he still wanted to hit him again

Mac4Lyfe

What a lil badass Two pieced him with the same arm. Guaranteed the kid that got dropped was talking like you the whole game and finally got what was coming to him. Who gives a fukk if he got arrested? He’s a minor. Nothing will happen but a fine and some classes, meanwhile all the broads at school are gonna want some of that. What a STUD.
    He's about to be charged as an adult... That's your stud son.

Carter Prenosil

A high school basketball player in Iowa is facing criminal charges after police say he used a post-game handshake line to punch out an opposing player. Carter Prenosil, 17, was arrested after the violence broke out at the end of Tuesday's game between the Carlisle and Nevada community school districts.

Mac4Lyfe

Iowa H.S. Basketball Player Facing Felony Charge After Punching Opponent in Handshake Line: Police

The victim suffered a concussion and received four stitches for a cut on his lip, according to a criminal complaint

An Iowa high school student is facing a felony for knocking out an opponent after a game, according to police.

The 17-year-old from Des Moines has been charged with causing willful or serious injury after striking a player on the Nevada Community School's varsity basketball team "without provocation" after a game hosted by the Carlisle Community School on Tuesday, per a statement from Carlisle police.

The victim, who was knocked unconscious, sustained injuries to his mouth and immediately received medical attention. A criminal complaint obtained by WHO13 News says the athlete suffered a concussion and received four stitches for a cut on his lip.

Mac4Lyfe

The guy he sucker punched name is Ty Dittmer (Detmer).

Court date set for teen charged in Carlisle basketball incident

CARLISLE, Iowa —A court date is set for a Carlisle teen charged with felony assault for knocking out a player of an opposing team.
    Seventeen-year-old Carter Prenosil was caught on video hitting Ty Dittmer twice after Nevada basketball played in Carlisle on Tuesday.
    Advertisement

Dittmer was knocked unconscious. Prenosil is scheduled to appear at Warren County Courthouse on Jan. 3.
    Prenosil was released from jail on a $10,000 bond.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Seems benign to me

Sucker punches not my style but sometimes if thats your only opportunity to right a wrong, then ya take it.

Tall kid will be fine. Its obvious to me that punch was retaliation for things said or done in game.

And I bet he corrects his attitude and does a lot less shit talking going forward. Thought he was a badass and found out different.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Seems benign to meSucker punches not my style but sometimes if thats your only opportunity to right a wrong, then ya take it. Tall kid will be fine. Its obvious to me that punch was retaliation for things said or done in game.And I bet he corrects his attitude and does a lot less shit talking going forward. Thought he was a badass and found out different.
    That was the most stupid thing that guy could EVER do. He has totally ruined his life with one stupid moment. If it wasn't already ruined because he's obviously an idiot.

What do you think happens now if he was accepted into a University? That acceptance is GONE. Universities scrutinize kids more today than ever and they investigate ALL students. He's fukkked. What about employers? The companies I work with DO NOT hire people with felonies. You do that stupid shit in a handshake line? Why not get rough with him in the game if he pissed you off? During handshakes? That is the moment of sportsmanship and you choose to sucker punch a guy? That is lowest of the low. There is no defending that shit.

Carter Prenosil - This kid most likely will shoot up a school or post office next. His life is fukkkked.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Tldr

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That was the most stupid thing that guy could EVER do. He has totally ruined his life with one stupid moment. If it wasn't already ruined because he's obviously an idiot.

What do you think happens now if he was accepted into a University? That acceptance is GONE. Universities scrutinize kids more today than ever and they investigate ALL students. He's fukkked. What about employers? The companies I work with DO NOT hire people with felonies. You do that stupid shit in a handshake line? Why not get rough with him in the game if he pissed you off? During handshakes? That is the moment of sportsmanship and you choose to sucker punch a guy? That is lowest of the low. There is no defending that shit.

Carter Prenosil - This kid most likely will shoot up a school or post office next. His life is fukkkked.
    Agree, it was a bad choice.

I did a lot of stupid shiii at that age too

Even as I got older I made poor choices

And I turned out fine

Hopefully he'll get the opportunity to move on from this benign event without much hassle. He punched a kid that was probably shit talking him all game. He's 17. This is what happens.

Fukker with the mouth went down like a high school prom date

Mac4Lyfe

They were getting their asses kicked and he got heated? Clown show.

Nevada H.S. was facing off against Carlisle H.S. in Iowa on Tuesday ... and when both teams lined up to say "good game" after Nevada's 72-47 win, #4 on Carlisle attacked #5 on Nevada.

Cops -- who were in attendance at the arena -- say they launched an investigation ... and ultimately arrested Prenosil on Wednesday. He was later charged with felony willful injury -- causing serious injury.

Prenosil is facing up to 10 years in prison if convicted on the charge. He's due in court for a hearing on the matter on Dec. 13.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Agree, it was a bad choice.
    I did a lot of stupid shit at that age too
    Even as I got older I made poor choices
    And I turned out fine
    Hopefully he'll get the opportunity to move on from this benign event without much hassle. He punched a kid that was probably shit talking him all game. He's 17. This is what happens.
    Fukker with the mouth went down like a high school prom date

It was more than bad... It was life changing. You can do 100 things right but you will always be remembered for that 1 fukk up. Good luck getting a quality college education or a good job doing that dumb shit. Colleges just do not take chances with sexual or violent offenders. That ship has sailed. Neither do top companies either. He could always start his own business and make his own success but how many people are going to do business with that guy?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    There's a time and place for it but that's certainly not it.

Meet him out back, kick the shit outta each other, and nobody needs to get arrested. That's just a cheap shot with the guy having his guard down.
    How do you know it was even premeditated? Maybe the kid wasn’t planning on it and as soon as he got face to face in a fraction of a second decided “Fukk it” Wasn’t a cheap shot either when your facing someone. That’s how it goes down that’s what dumb fukks like vitterd and tears4lie-f don’t understand. People don’t go “I’m about to hit you, get ready” If there’s ever tension in a situation you gotta be ready for that shit.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

He's about to be charged as an adult... That's your stud son.

Carter Prenosil

A high school basketball player in Iowa is facing criminal charges after police say he used a post-game handshake line to punch out an opposing player. Carter Prenosil, 17, was arrested after the violence broke out at the end of Tuesday's game between the Carlisle and Nevada community school districts.
    Oooooooo scary! He still won’t do a day.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Considering you’ve spent more time in jail then out of jail, he’s probably your bastard kid.
    Considering your a straight up BITCH old as fukk and never broke a law in your life means you aren’t qualified to talk about assault at any level.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Oooooooo scary! He still won’t do a day.
    Mac is dumb he said he would shoot a kid before and recently said he was gonna beat a poster’s mom…so yeah

He’s kinda a piece of shit

I will leave this thread cause I don’t wanna read a Fuking novel about how he is “right”

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by the kraken View Post
    tall kid will be fine. Its obvious to me that punch was retaliation for things said or done in game.

And i bet he corrects his attitude and does a lot less shit talking going forward. Thought he was a badass and found out different.
    exactly!

Mac4Lyfe

Considering your a straight up BITCH old as fukk and never broke a law in your life means you aren’t qualified to talk about assault at any level.
    and since you spent most of the last decade behind bars you think you are qualified??? You should be the first person to know it's not worth it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

and since you spent most of the last decade behind bars you think you are qualified??? You should be the first person to know it's not worth it.
    You think I’ve done that much time? You are one dumb old son of a bitch I can totally see you getting laid out like that kid in the video. Checking out the vascularity of another man and seeing if his outfit matches and BOOM!!! Out cold. What an old ass bitch. Thank god your kind will be all but extinct in the next decade or so.

Mac4Lyfe

You think I’ve done that much time? You are one dumb old son of a bitch I can totally see you getting laid out like that kid in the video. Checking out the vascularity of another man and seeing if his outfit matches and BOOM!!! Out cold. What an old ass bitch. Thank god your kind will be all but extinct in the next decade or so.
    Hold your breath. You have a greater chance of getting shanked in prison than to think you'll outlive me. I look you face to face then beat your ass. I'm not a lil bitch like you that sucker punches a guy.

We all know how long you were in the klink (not like we give a shit). You couldn't post here for years. Twice. Tell us about all the great college choices you've had and the great job offers your dumb ass felony wearing has had.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was more than bad... It was life changing. You can do 100 things right but you will always be remembered for that 1 fukk up. Good luck getting a quality college education or a good job doing that dumb shit. Colleges just do not take chances with sexual or violent offenders. That ship has sailed. Neither do top companies either. He could always start his own business and make his own success but how many people are going to do business with that guy?
    yep

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

“ That is lowest of the low.”
    I would put Pedos and women beaters like yourself below this kid

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Going to have to disagree with some of you here.

That kid throwing punches is no STUD, he's a pussy.

Dude waits for a time when everyone is shaking hands because it's mandatory and then proceeds to sucker punch another kid?

Common man.

It's one thing to walk up to a dude and sucker punch, which is still not brave or good, but it's a complete other thing when you do it in a mandatory "good game" high five line.

If the guy throwing the punch were my kid, he'd be hearing about it from me. He'd be hearing about how he's such a coward pussy trying to take the easy way out and that I wouldn't be surprised if a group of kids kick his ass sometime down the road.

What a fukkn pussy to sucker punch a kid in a sportsmanship line.

Kid is clearly afraid to actualy fight, or they would have taken it out back.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

"kids fight sometimes"...but this wasn't a fight.

I would never praise my son for laying someone out with a sucker punch like that. That's hardly praise worthy.

What are you going to say to your son?..."Hey son, good job showing the world what a coward poussy ass bitch you are for sucker punching some kid in a handshake line."

lol

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

There's no way that kid didn't have it coming, definitely was no random act of violence. Sucks that he's being charged as an adult, I envy kids that can get away with raging and beating a loud mouth to a pulp. At risk of losing time, money and possibly prison time as a result these days. That kid will think twice about doing dirty sht next time, traumatized for life and most likely we'll desrrved. So many people today talk trash without being able to back it up

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow you guys sure do know a lot about what happened there, you know the back stories, who deserved what and who had what coming.

Just wow. Were you guys at the game?

Are you guys really assuming all of this in ordcer to justify a sucker punch in a handshake line?

OP is right, what the fukk is wrong with kids these days?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Wow you guys sure do know a lot about what happened there, you know the back stories, who deserved what and who had what coming.

Are you guys really assuming all of this in ordcer to justify a sucker punch in a handshake line?

No we don't know anything but the posters that reacted with siding for the beatdown are posters who have most likely been in scraps before and more importantly been bullied to the point of exploding like that growing up.

It looks like that kid got bullied in the game or some other issue to react the way he did, I've been on both sides of that incident as a kid and teenager. It also looks a lot worse than it is, time definitely froze for that kid as he threw the first punch, pure adrenaline kicking in

The Kraken

We all make assumptions. Any time you, or I, or anyone reacts to a video, we make assumptions. That shouldn't have to be stated.

And its totally fine. We're not his judge nor jury. We dont need all the facts to talk shop or shit.

I am assuming without knowing all the facts nor having been at the game, the taller white kid that got WORLDSTAR'D was talking a buncha shit in the game. Maybe playing dirty. Something to get a reaction out of the dude that KO'd him.

And if that is true, then I have no sympathy for the kid.

Id love to hear all the facts, or at least the other version of events from the Mike Tyson kid.

We just all grew up differently. I went to a predominantly black HS (90% black), where this was the norm. A kid talks shit in a game, be it on the court or at the park, someone puts him to sleep. So seeing this video is a bit of nostalgia for me.

But I understand not everyone has the same experiences growing up

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It looks like that kid got bullied in the game or some other issue to react the way he did, I've been on both sides of that incident as a kid and teenager. It also looks a lot worse than it is, time definitely froze for that kid as he threw the first punch, pure adrenaline kicking in
    The only bullying was the ass whooping the other team did to his team. His feelings were hurt because they just got embarrassed and did a bitch move by sucker punching the other kid. You can not justify that shit. I don't care what side you've been on. You are a pussy to sucker punch someone. That shit is just as foul as a kid shooting up unsuspecting kids behind their backs. That is a pussy move. Confront the guy man to man. Face to face. ANYONE can go behind someone with a baseball bat and knock someone out. That shit is felony assault and he should be rotting in a jail just like KidBaz did for the same pussy shit. Bye Felicia. Have fun sucker punching Bubba while you're getting your asshole gaped.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

"kids fight sometimes"...but this wasn't a fight.

I would never praise my son for laying someone out with a sucker punch like that. That's hardly praise worthy.

What are you going to say to your son?..."Hey son, good job showing the world what a coward poussy ass bitch you are for sucker punching some kid in a handshake line."

lol
    I said I would tell my kid it was wrong. That lil guy had some power in that right hand, no father should be disappointed in that. I don’t know the circumstances but I think it’s safe to assume he didn’t single out probably the biggest kid on the team just cuz his team lost. I think it’s safe to assume that kid that got laid out was talking shit and or playing dirty. If your out there running your mouth and playing dirty you should expect to get hit at anytime, even during the post game handshake. How do we know at that moment of the shake that lurp didn’t say “I fukked your sister” or something like that? How do we know the kid that got laid out who was much bigger wasn’t taking cheap shots on the little guy all game? I’ve seen countless amount of fights where somebody just got cracked, that’s usually how it goes down. Fights rarely take place at the flag pole or “meet me outback” in the real world.

123 Last