shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Silver is such a dumb shit

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    What this story real shows is how mentally weak the Bucks organization is.
    I don't see anywhere that the Bucks requested that the Nets stop using that 10 second time clock.
    Can you provide a link please.

I see where in round 1 Miami assistant coach Caron bitched about it though.

If the Bucks did not tell Silver to make them stop, than how is the organization weak?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    unfortunately it looks like he deleted it

was good too, some heavy breathing while he video'd his mom's ass on st barts

the guy is sick... what person above the age of 12 goes around saying "i own you"... of course it's just for traffic and to try and get arguments started, but it's still embarassing
    Can you confirm he is a lawyer? I want to give him the benefit and believe him.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I don't see anywhere that the Bucks requested that the Nets stop using that 10 second time clock.
    Can you provide a link please.

I see where in round 1 Miami assistant coach Caron bitched about it though.

If the Bucks did not tell Silver to make them stop, than how is the organization weak?
    There is zero chance the league office would have officially asked the Nets to stop doing this unless Milwaukee officially complained. It’s called reading between the lines you dumb shit.

thomorino

the guy is sick... what person above the age of 12 goes around saying "i own you"... of course it's just for traffic and to try and get arguments started, but it's still embarassing
    Videoed isn’t with an apostrophe you dumb shit and it’s very easy to see how miserable you are, literally everyday you complain about something you dumb shit.

thomorino

I did not video anyone’s ass either, Mike is a mentally ill and miserable person with no life so he spends hours each day searching for links about me and making up dumb lies about items I have posted. He is a dumb shit.

stevenash

There is zero chance the league office would have officially asked the Nets to stop doing this unless Milwaukee officially complained. It’s called reading between the lines you dumb shit.
    So you are assuming Milwaukee asked the league to tell Brooklyn to stop.
    And you really don't have proof.

You are editorializing and presenting your opinions as facts.

You assume this, but you can't prove this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

thomorino

The best is dumb shit Mike is such an angry little person that he couldn’t stand the fact that this thread was attacking his Bucks.

Such a pathetic and miserable little person.

thomorino

So you are assuming Milwaukee asked the league to tell Brooklyn to stop.
    And you really don't have proof.

You are editorializing and presenting your opinions as facts.

You assume this, but you can't prove this.
    I can’t prove Hitler is dead either, I don’t have his dental records, I am confident he is dead though.

I guarantee the Bucks complained, that’s how these things work dumb shit.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Silver destroyed league

Why??

He befriended players unlike Stern
    They are both Heeby Jeeby Jews though…..

thomorino

I can’t stand Silver he literally does anything Lebron wants no matter how dumb.

stevenash

I can’t prove Hitler is dead either, I don’t have his dental records, I am confident he is dead though.

I guarantee the Bucks complained, that’s how these things work dumb shit.
    The Hitler reference doesn't apply here and is weak.
    He's dead, hat's proven.

Why didn't you just say something like "I assume the Bucks organization complained about the Nets displaying a shot clock and to me that makes them seem weak..." or something to that affect.

You present your argument as fact yet you can't prove it as fact.
    It's fact Caron Butler complained and a violation was called, but it's not a fact that the Bucks organization complained.

So, do you or do you not have proof of your statement?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I can’t stand Silver he literally does anything Lebron wants no matter how dumb.
    He would not even let Lebron switch numbers before this season cost them the title probably

thomorino

The Hitler reference doesn't apply here and is weak.
    He's dead, hat's proven.

Why didn't you just say something like "I assume the Bucks organization complained about the Nets displaying a shot clock and to me that makes them seem weak..." or something to that affect.

You present your argument as fact yet you can't prove it as fact.
    It's fact Caron Butler complained and a violation was called, but it's not a fact that the Bucks organization complained.

So, do you or do you not have proof of your statement?
    Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself as usual dumb shit.

I can’t prove hitler is dead, prove means nothing, this is a forum not a court of law. Common sense is all that’s required here.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He would not even let Lebron switch numbers before this season cost them the title probably
    That has nothing to do with Silver, it’s NBA protocol because they have to compensate and pay for New Jersey’s.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

I can’t prove hitler is dead, prove means nothing, this is a forum not a court of law. Common sense is all that’s required here.
    So why in the HELL are you here then?

stevenash

Correct, it's a discussion thread.
    I just want to know do you have proof that Milwaukee complained to the head office.

Any one of a number of people outside the organization could have complained about it.

You do this all the time fella.

You express your opinion, which is great, this is America, you can say what you want to say as long as you don't yell fire where there is no fire in a crowded theater and provoke a riot.

But you have a real bad habit of presenting opinions as facts (where I come from that's known as an assumption) and you know the age old adage about when you 'assume'

Back to my point.
    You presented an opinion without proof and when called out on it (professionally and with respect mind you) and you can't back up your opinion with proof then you resort to your bag of tricks, which is responding with deflection and pejoratives.

So why can't you just say in this open discussion thread something like "in my opinion it looks to me like the Bucks are weak for complaining" instead once again trying to come off like the smartest man in the room.

This is why you have less than zero credibility here.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

That has nothing to do with Silver, it’s NBA protocol because they have to compensate and pay for New Jersey’s.

Pay for New Jersey's what?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    So why in the HELL are you here then?

Pay for New Jersey's what?
    You are a dumb shit

Cwils84
    Cwils84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1798

It's always funny to me seeing a bunch of guys on the internet sitting around eating Cheetos in a bean bag chair, calling nba players soft

thomorino

Correct, it's a discussion thread.
    I just want to know do you have proof that Milwaukee complained to the head office.

Any one of a number of people outside the organization could have complained about it.

You do this all the time fella.

You express your opinion, which is great, this is America, you can say what you want to say as long as you don't yell fire where there is no fire in a crowded theater and provoke a riot.

But you have a real bad habit of presenting opinions as facts (where I come from that's known as an assumption) and you know the age old adage about when you 'assume'

Back to my point.
    You presented an opinion without proof and when called out on it (professionally and with respect mind you) and you can't back up your opinion with proof then you resort to your bag of tricks, which is responding with deflection and pejoratives.

So why can't you just say in this open discussion thread something like "in my opinion it looks to me like the Bucks are weak for complaining" instead once again trying to come off like the smartest man in the room.

This is why you have less than zero credibility here.
    Shut up dumb shit, you are angry because you are a fool who believed in this Milwaukee team just like dumb shit Milwaukee Mike.

Your comments are stupid as usual.

The fact you think the league office would issue an official order to the Nets on an issue like this without an official complaint from Milwaukee is beyond stupid.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Cwils84 View Post
    It's always funny to me seeing a bunch of guys on the internet sitting around eating Cheetos in a bean bag chair, calling nba players soft
    This thread must have really made you angry tiger you to post the 8th time in over 2 years you dumb shit. Stop talking.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

sometimes it's one of the jj accounts

sbr used to be so great, now it's embarassing how they use the moron for traffic
    Interesting, does he also have access to post as landers? It’s strange because 70% of the time they follow each other in threads

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

LMAO...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s a look at the Barclays Center Jumbotron timer while Giannis Antetokounmpo is at the foul line. <a href="https://t.co/NGwznPQeaU">pic.twitter.com/NGwznPQeaU</a></p>&mdash; Kristian Winfield (@Krisplashed) <a href="https://twitter.com/Krisplashed/status/1401346472638099458?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >June 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

#iamKVB

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    fuk you pal, go back to filing papers

stake1

That would have been funny to view that shit show. always thought he was strange, but that is nutty as hell from your description of that disaster

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Interesting, does he also have access to post as landers? It’s strange because 70% of the time they follow each other in threads
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    LMAO...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s a look at the Barclays Center Jumbotron timer while Giannis Antetokounmpo is at the foul line. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/NGwznPQeaU">pic.twitter.com/NGwznPQeaU</a></p>&mdash; Kristian Winfield (@Krisplashed) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/Krisplashed/status/1401346472638099458?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >June 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

#iamKVB
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    That would have been funny to view that shit show. always thought he was strange, but that is nutty as hell from your description of that disaster
    Wrong, dumb shits.

stake1

Leave it to thom to start another thread without an ounce of support or truth to back it up.
    lies about his records. And now lies about what the voices in his head told him about the nba commish

Buckandadime
    Act as if

You are a dumb shit

stake1

Wrong, dumb shits.
    Reported

thomorino

Leave it to thom to start another thread without an ounce of support or truth to back it up.
    lies about his records. And now lies about what the voices in his head told him about the nba commish
    Reported
    Dumb shits

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

No different then tennis and golf players needing it to be quiet when they serve/tee...pathetic

stevenash

Shut up dumb shit, you are angry because you are a fool who believed in this Milwaukee team just like dumb shit Milwaukee Mike.

Your comments are stupid as usual.

The fact you think the league office would issue an official order to the Nets on an issue like this without an official complaint from Milwaukee is beyond stupid.
    Please stop deflecting and diverting and resorting to pejoratives and stay on topic.

This has nothing to do with Brooklyn being up 2-0.
    If the Bucks lose so be it, I was wrong. (if they lose)
    See there you again with the assumptions, you assume I am mad because Brooklyn is winning. Hardly.

This is the point, once again stay on topic sir.
    Please provide proof of your statement that your assumption is indeed fact and truth

You don't know for a fact what you say is true, and trying to pass off your opinion as truth without proof is ignorant.
    You're going to get called out on that every time.

Stop acting like you are the smartest man in the room, and when your present your assumptions as fact without corroborating evidence just makes you look like a fool.

This is why I say you have less than zero integrity.

Please supply proof of your statement or just bow out now and I'll stop.
    Responding with "dumb shit" is just resorting to name calling again and a lame attempt of deflection.

Just say this "I'm sorry for my misleading statement"
    Own it, pivot, and move on.

I'll say "All good, carry on" and that would be that.

Your turn, try it.
    Say this "Sorry Nash for my misleading statement"
    (it won't hurt one bit, I promise)

thomorino

Please stop deflecting and diverting and resorting to pejoratives and stay on topic.

This has nothing to do with Brooklyn being up 2-0.
    If the Bucks lose so be it, I was wrong. (if they lose)
    See there you again with the assumptions, you assume I am mad because Brooklyn is winning. Hardly.

This is the point, once again stay on topic sir.
    Please provide proof of your statement that your assumption is indeed fact and truth

You don't know for a fact what you say is true, and trying to pass off your opinion as truth without proof is ignorant.
    You're going to get called out on that every time.

Stop acting like you are the smartest man in the room, and when your present your assumptions as fact without corroborating evidence just makes you look like a fool.

This is why I say you have less than zero integrity.

Please supply proof of your statement or just bow out now and I'll stop.
    Responding with "dumb shit" is just resorting to name calling again and a lame attempt of deflection.

Own it, pivot, and move on.

I'll say "All good, carry on" and that would be that.

Your turn, try it.
    Say this "Sorry Nash for my misleading statement"
    (it won't hurt one bit, I promise)
    I was right you were wrong. You are a dumb shit.

This poor little angry guy takes hours each day to post trash like this in my threads.

Nash and Milwaukee Mike and some others here need some tampons.

stevenash

I was right you were wrong. You are a dumb shit.

This poor little angry guy takes hours each day to post trash like this in my threads.

Nash and Milwaukee Mike and some others here need some tampons.

First 1234 Last