milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3582

lies we were told

"asymptomatic carriers spread disease" (hasn't happened once anywhere in the world)
    "kids will go to school, then bring the virus home and kill granny" (hasn't happened once anywhere in the world)
    "natural immunity isn't enough, gotta get the jab"...

here is a nice new study proving that last one is a total lie, and there is NO NEED for anyone that has had covid to take the jab or worry about anything

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...1258176v2.full

"COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19, including 1359 who did not take the vaccine." so that means at least 15 months of immunity since many people had covid 10 months before the study started

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    They can run those pcr cycles at higher levels and generate any result they want.
    Shocked that he is not presently in the Icu or at least on oxygen
    LMAO last year when swabbed fruits and veggies were coming back positive.

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/15/2021

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/9/2021

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/8/2021

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/7/2021

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/4/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2823

John Rahm fukked himself out of a million bucks. Too bad! Who cares?

America is just too soft. Get a shot or you are fired / fukk em! Go live in India!

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5018

Jon Rahm probably got more sick from his first shot than he did from Covid...

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10217

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Jon Rahm probably got more sick from his first shot than he did from Covid...

he chose not to get the vaccine

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5752

Maybe it's just because I'm in Canada and don't know anyone who has gotten sick even from it.
    I'm sorry to hear.
    Consider yourself very blessed...

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    he chose not to get the vaccine
    Yes but the rules are stupid. There are risks with vaccines and with Covid.

Everyone has had a chance to get vaccinated in the States. There is no need to keep virtue signalling and pretending we are protecting people outside social distanced playing golf.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So basically no Country had proper leadership
    The virus buried almost every Country
    Mac your a dumb fuk
    I named 5 countries that were not buried. I can list a dozen more that had very few issues with Covid. Dumb countries and countries with poor leadership got buried, like the US. People holed up in their homes for over a damn year, when this could have been contained in a few weeks.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I named 5 countries that were not buried. I can list a dozen more that had very few issues with Covid. Dumb countries and countries with poor leadership got buried, like the US. People holed up in their homes for over a damn year, when this could have been contained in a few weeks.
    Contained in a few weeks? How?

Mac4Lyfe

Contained in a few weeks? How?
    3 week Nationwide shutdown = Open shit back up and go back to living your life. Keep the borders locked down until the vaccine was distributed. Anyone that had covid or was a carrier would have gotten over it within 3 weeks. That's how a lot of countries did it with HUGE success.

Unrivaled

3 week Nationwide shutdown = Open shit back up and go back to living your life. Keep the borders locked down until the vaccine was distributed. Anyone that had covid or was a carrier would have gotten over it within 3 weeks. That's how a lot of countries did it with HUGE success.
    Well I can tell you we shut down in Canada for months at a time (3 separate occasions).

Cases went down but as soon as we opened anything they went back up. We aren't island countries, there was no way to control this.

Unrivaled

And to add to my comment in my province we haven't been legally allowed to visit friends or family since late November. They initially told us at least 3 weeks which of course turned into 24+ weeks with them allowing people to visit as of this week again.

The restrictions are absolutely asinine. There is nothing we can do besides hold China accountable.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

How dumb are you?

BuckyOne

And to add to my comment in my province we haven't been legally allowed to visit friends or family since late November. They initially told us at least 3 weeks which of course turned into 24+ weeks with them allowing people to visit as of this week again.

The restrictions are absolutely asinine. There is nothing we can do besides hold China accountable.
    Amazing that the Department of Health quotes China’s deaths due to Corona at 4000.

Pretty vague on precisely how it started in China. Was it leaked from a lab? Wuhan fish market? Was it an accident or on purpose and a form of biological warfare?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

Rahm on a vent yet?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4276

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Rahm on a vent yet?
    nah he’s still alive

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 91

lol this thread still going strong.

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/15/2021

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/9/2021

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/8/2021

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/7/2021

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/4/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

Mac4Lyfe

Well I can tell you we shut down in Canada for months at a time (3 separate occasions).Cases went down but as soon as we opened anything they went back up. We aren't island countries, there was no way to control this.
    Sorry but many Canadians refused to shut down. I have several friends that partied every week of the pandemic. Underground bars everywhere. If people do not participate fully, you will never eradicate a pandemic. People have to be smart and sacrifice for just a few weeks in order to open up fully later. Fortunately, the vaccines are working and it's a moot point until the next weird shit comes up.

and no way was this virus from bats or animals. This was man made in a lab, most likely in the US. Explain how in the hell did it killed more Hispanic and black people??? Someone was specifically targeting certain DNAs. Great biowarfare weapon.

BuckyOne

Canada must have done something right. USA has had 34 million total cases. Canada a million or so.

Let's ask Rahm if he wishes he would have got a shot now? Did his fiasco change anything? Did PGA golfers go out and get a shot?

I am hoping for another scenario just like this / wish every golf tournament would have 4 to 5 dq's. NFL & professional players getting cut for testing positive because of no shot would be nice.

People that make this much money should not be this lazy and stupid! Why would anyone want to buy a ticket to a sporting event 6 months ahead of time and then the day of the event find out three starters tested positive?
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 06-10-21 at 08:06 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5990

Sorry but many Canadians refused to shut down. I have several friends that partied every week of the pandemic. Underground bars everywhere. If people do not participate fully, you will never eradicate a pandemic. People have to be smart and sacrifice for just a few weeks in order to open up fully later. Fortunately, the vaccines are working and it's a moot point until the next weird shit comes up.

and no way was this virus from bats or animals. This was man made in a lab, most likely in the US. Explain how in the hell did it killed more Hispanic and black people??? Someone was specifically targeting certain DNAs. Great biowarfare weapon.
    There are plenty of viable explanations for that.
    - poorer access to healthcare
    - live in more densely populated areas
    - more prevalence of comorbidities like obesity and diabetes and asthma, etc.

I think if you controlled out those types of factors, it did not kill more blacks and hispanics based on DNA. It's based on societal and health factors.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/14/2021

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

If nothing else, the chart proves that the vaccine prevents/minimizes deaths. It's the middle-age folks that are dying from covid now, not the elderly, because the elderly have mostly all gotten the jab.
    Last edited by d2bets; 06-10-21 at 09:22 PM.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

Poor Rahm, test positive and able to run 5 miles/day and simulate 36 holes
    Turn those pcr’s back on, turn them up
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11522

The same way there is a higher rate of STDs in Hispanic and black people.

Good grief Mac, that was quite a leap of logic there. You and logic when race is involved go together like Biden and speed chess.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Good grief Mac, that was quite a leap of logic there. You and logic when race is involved go together like Biden and speed chess.
    I would agree with you IF blacks and Hispanics did not have access to hospitals and ventilators but they basically had the same access as white people. They were put on ventilators just like white people but DID NOT recover like white people. Are you saying diet? Weight? Hell white people eat just as bad as Hispanics and blacks. White people recovered much easier than they did. Why? We're not talking STD's which are part lifestyle choices. We're talking about a virus that everyone catches like the flu. I'm pretty sure this thing was created in a lab. Maybe targeting blood types??

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I would agree with you IF blacks and Hispanics did not have access to hospitals and ventilators but they basically had the same access as white people. They were put on ventilators just like white people but DID NOT recover like white people. Are you saying diet? Weight? Hell white people eat just as bad as Hispanics and blacks. White people recovered much easier than they did. Why? We're not talking STD's which are part lifestyle choices. We're talking about a virus that everyone catches like the flu. I'm pretty sure this thing was created in a lab. Maybe targeting blood types??
    Makes sense. Spanish Flu carried overseas in WWI by our boys. Difference 100 years earlier, WE UNITED AS A NATION to battle it. Republican's, talking out both sides of their mouth, as usual, prefer this divides US ALL; makes their plan easier to implement.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

Unlike you?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave BOA12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Says who. I don't buy that at all. If Trump was some black dude living in the ghetto he'd be 6 feet under.

A wealthy person is going to get tested faster, be more apt to go the hospital, go to a better hospital, etc. The hispanic living with several kids, parents, abuelas, etc. working 3 jobs to make ends meet is going to try to power through and is not going to the hospital until near death.

Risk factors lead to more minority cases and societal factors led to worse outcomes. Do you have any evidence that genetics based on race led to variable outcomes, or are you just wild-ass guessing?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

RudyRuetigger
    Mr Mojo Risin
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Says who. I don't buy that at all. If Trump was some black dude living in the ghetto he'd be 6 feet under.

A wealthy person is going to get tested faster, be more apt to go the hospital, go to a better hospital, etc. The hispanic living with several kids, parents, abuelas, etc. working 3 jobs to make ends meet is going to try to power through and is not going to the hospital until near death.

Risk factors lead to more minority cases and societal factors led to worse outcomes. Do you have any evidence that genetics based on race led to variable outcomes, or are you just wild-ass guessing?
    maybe she should quit pumping out kids then
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    maybe she should quit pumping out kids then
    Dude, you completely missed the point. Maybe you should quit posting then.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

RudyRuetigger
    Mr Mojo Risin

the point is you want to blame it on everything except the truth

having kids at a young age and out of wedlock is a recipe for poverty

NOT being black or hispanic as you suggest
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

BOA12

Greatest cherry picker I've ever seen.

Mac4Lyfe

of course I'm guessing. If I had evidence, I would have presented it to the WHO or news outlets already.

Wealthy people WERE NOT getting tested faster, heck no one was getting tested early on. Sick people are sick. They end up in the hospital when they can't breathe. It has nothing to do with wealth. Look at nursing homes, who were hit first from this pandemic. You had nursing homes with white, black, Hispanics in them. Guess who died and who lived? I know a 96 year old white man (who has all kind of medical issues) that got covid in a home and recovered immediately, while his black and brown friends dropped dead like flies. I talked to a assisted living nurse that told me that black and brown people were dying much higher than white people in the same care, eating the same food, same medical histories. Which leads me to believe it was man made and that someone was targeting specific genes, dna, blood types, something??? I also think vitamin D may have a link of sorts. I talked to several people who had high amounts of vitamin D and low amounts. The ones with high amounts had very mild covid symptoms. Low amounts = trouble.

No, I'm not a scientist, I'm an engineer that made my own conclusions. They could be dead wrong. Maybe one day we'll find out the real story.

RudyRuetigger
    Mr Mojo Risin

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Greatest cherry picker I've ever seen.
    point is you are both liberal nutjobs that want to blame anything except the truth

i just told him why trump isnt in the ghetto

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Mac4Lyfe

Look at athletes that struggled with Covid. Most of them are black/brown. Now you may say that there's more black athletes in football and basketball but I seem to remember a lot in baseball? Rudy Gobert still can't taste or smell right. Myles Garrett never got back to his precovid shape. I can make a long list and these guys get the best medical care and they ain't living in poverty.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11522

You've got to be either extremely bored or a paid troll to post unsubstantiated fictitious nonsense like this.

What your girflriend's aunt's best friend says she experienced is not scientific.

First ... 89101112 Last