contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    spider said that is an infraction if you change quotes

I would report you, but fukk

i want to play you in poker as much as stevek

by the way, where is that fukker
    waves did that all the time, think,most people know its joking, i could use some more infractions only have 1 in 3 years

who knows where steve is dont want to speculate

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Well what had initially happened was the old lady got hers deposited in bank account then we both got letters saying we had received them. Obviously that was wrong so we called and they said I owed unemployment from like 4 years ago for taking a extra check after I was back at work so they supposedly stopped mine to pay that 320 and I was supposed to get remainder in 2-4 weeks. That was May, and just the other day I got another one those unemployment letters saying I still owed them 320 so I guess while they were forgetting to send mine they also must have decided not to pay the unemployment either.

It’s a big cluster fukk all cause last time I got unemployment they pissed me off and I never got check till right before I was back at freaking work so yea I claimed a week after I went back. 4 years later that apparently screwing me! It been way more than time they said now and fact I got another bill from unemployment last week screams I’m not getting anytime soon so we gonna try to look into it some more 2marro.
    just go see where you stand now
    https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

click get my payment and fill out info

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

just go see where you stand now
    https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

click get my payment and fill out info
    When I go there it says they sent to my bank on April 30th. Lol

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Hopefully Trump puts and end to this and gets these free loading losers back to work.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

wow

5 private messages from you

relax

I'm hung but cant get down to your 5'2 ass

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

since guest pro lives in San Fran, his opinion really doesnt matter even if he is a republican because it will not matter in terms of votes
    Opinion matters yet, vote matters no

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    if they do then they can give the middle class another stimulus check
    Most of the middle class didn't qualify for the first stimulus check. That stimulus check went to the poor

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3090

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Most of the middle class didn't qualify for the first stimulus check. That stimulus check went to the poor

I'm curious how would you define middle class? I didn't get the full amount of the stimulus check but I did get 60% of the $1200 and I don't consider myself to be poor

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    I'm curious how would you define middle class? I didn't get the full amount of the stimulus check but I did get 60% of the $1200 and I don't consider myself to be poor
    Middle Class is typically $45K - $135K in salary. In San Francisco Bay Area or New York City it would be $60K to $185K

ERBtheGREAT
    ERBtheGREAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

How about some extra cheese for the people that never stopped working through all of this? They deserve it more than people sitting home all day.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by ERBtheGREAT View Post
    How about some extra cheese for the people that never stopped working through all of this? They deserve it more than people sitting home all day.
    Have you stayed here posting to these clowns all day?????

That is worth $1000/week, not $600 in my book

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Is $600 a week enough for Rudy's Bud Light fix?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Quote Originally Posted by ERBtheGREAT View Post
    Not true. I would've kept working through it if I could have. It wasn't my fault or my companies fault that they had to close. Government forced them to close so the Government is helping to pay in unemployment for it

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

didnt you go back home and arent even in usa???

weird you are so invested
    Lol. I am in the us. COVID CENTRAL

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Hopefully Trump puts and end to this and gets these free loading losers back to work.
    this ...100%

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

pretty sure theyre back 20th of July...so are democrats...i mean house

am i wrong there?
    mitch says nah nany nah. i'm sure you can give some golf lessons

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

No , Its Creating an environment where sitting at home pays more than working . There's a good bit of jobs in Alabama paying $20 / hr they can't even get apps filled for due to it .
    If people would start working , less time to burn the country down . Who am i kidding ? Them sumbitches don't work , they've made a living off the government giving them money simply for votes .

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    No , Its Creating an environment where sitting at home pays more than working . There's a good bit of jobs in Alabama paying $20 / hr they can't even get apps filled for due to it .
    If people would start working , less time to burn the country down . Who am i kidding ? Them sumbitches don't work , they've made a living off the government giving them money simply for votes .
    Lack of jobs is a big problem. A person who is an intellectual lets say working at a firm is not going to work at amazon delivering packages for 20 bucks an hour bro.

Be realistic.

Also, it's not just about getting people back to work, it's about public safety. Going back to work is a good thing in some cases, but it could honestly be a shit show if that happens before a medication or vaccine is developed.

Does a 40 year old man really want to risk going back to work and come home and infect his entire family? Why? Why would he do that?

Also, a ton of companies are allowing work from home. Most of these people literally don't do shit, so what's the difference anyway? You get paid for working 8 hours from home and you work for a grand total of 2.

Any debt the U.S. goes into is all the same. A few trillion doesn't have any effect. People think it does, but it doesn't. Taxes go up. That's it. Who cares. Pay your taxes. We're all gonna fukkin die anyway at the end of the day. It's a piece of paper.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

This isn't engineering jobs for Christsakes .
    Its fork lift drivers , assembly line workers . It's 100 jobs yet They won't even fill out applications , many people "expect" this to continue for months , so they get $875 for 6 months ($275 State + $600) Federal , that can easily be 3-6 more months making more while actually doing nothing . What's the incentive ?
    Don't give me the infection from work scenario . You can and do get it more easily outside work .
    Here's an easy example :
    I work with 4, 200 people, we're required to receive email for every positive , we're at 41 after 7 weeks of being at work . Thats less than 1% while the rest of the US is at 5%. This is building automobiles as well , there's very little social distancing .
    Couple of things I've notived .
    Yes , we wear mask , sanitize our desk daily ( before and after ) , sanitize work stations every 2 hrs , cafeteria after meals , wash hands religiously.
    The biggest positive driver in the US , there are some nasty asses that don't wash hands , clean up . They probably open mail by hand while someone more than likely licked the envelope to seal it as well . You keep hearing mask but plenty of areas that's more of a concern . Opening mail , groceries where people literally put things back daily , germy ass gas stations , especially pumping gas, and sorry but younger kids . I've seen literally 1000's of pictures of parents , grandparents saying they're socially distancing yet kids in the picture . Kids don't understand the severity of this , can easily be asymptomatic and do not clean hands after touching things . You aren't socially distancing while holding kids , grandkids for fukkin pictures . That's why its increasing yet people truly believe since they don't eat out daily , go out with friends daily they're following guidelines. You might as well do it if you aren't doing it right.
    I'm not saying its a hoax , it's not , but if people would simply take vitamins and somewhat wash hands and clean up after doing shit , it would be way lower .
    Nobody has a clue who , how , when anyone will get this virus . If you wanna stay home until its over , good luck, because we're not getting to a last case for years . Remember, this started from one individual, now its at 3+M .
    I literally work with several , their family members have it and they were around them , yet have tested negative numerous times even though around them . So if you "expect " to get it , please let the CDC know exactly how while there's been countless individuals living with people who are positive yet have never, ever tested positive even after a 2 week quarantine.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Lol. I am in the us. COVID CENTRAL
    ok sorry bro

you said you were home for 2 months and i couldve sworn you were born on some island in the Caribbean

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    completely agree

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Back to work bonus is stupid, it;s not like there are lots of jobs available right now. I think they should extent the unemployment benefits to you make around as much as you did at your job.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    and Dead people

Treasury sent more than 1 million coronavirus stimulus payments to dead people, congressional watchdog finds

First 12