Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    I've never heard this but I would love to read about it. Got a source?
    Can't find anything on google.
    Thx
    Just by memory, Tanko.

Know that's not good enough.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Most people are in the same boat. The guy is very light skinn....He doesn't deserve to be vilified by the lowlifes here on SBR, and SBR wonders why these threads don't attract more people..
    I mean, I've heard the name before and just assumed that he was white, like Rusty Wallace.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

If someone does put him in the wall, they better be good a hiding the fact they did it "on purpose". Right or wrong, with all the stuff going on now, a sponsor would drop a driver in a second (e.g. Kyle Larson) for even considering something like that. It would have to be subtle and from a driver that doesn't have a bad reputation, know what I mean.

I know punting guys into the wall happens, but if its turns our to be blatant to get back at Bubba, you'll be in it deep.
    You could probably drive straight into Kyle Busch today without any Nascar response. But, wreck Bubba now --> Hell to pay.
    You put someone in the wall in Martinsville, u usually bounce off and drive on. At Telledaga today going 200 MPH you put someone in the wall, you could killem....Wrecking anyone on purpose at Teledaga will get the driver in trouble.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Just by memory, Tanko.

Know that's not good enough.
    Thats cool. I'm still looking on google. It would be an interesting read. Thanks

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I mean, I've heard the name before and just assumed that he was white, like Rusty Wallace.
    I understand where you were at...

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

You put someone in the wall in Martinsville, u usually bounce off and drive on. At Telledaga today going 200 MPH you put someone in the wall, you could killem....Wrecking anyone on purpose at Teledaga will get the driver in trouble.
    Yes. Good points. Forgot it was Talledega.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Are there any pictures of this "Noose"?

There was a recent story that came out of Oakland where people claimed there were nooses hanging in the trees and the mayor said that it was a hate crime.

It turned out these "Nooses" were not nooses at all, but instead some type of exercise ropes, and they were put there by some black guy who was using them to work out.

Nooses in trees at Oakland’s Lake Merritt spark hate-crime investigation, mayor says

Truth about the "Nooses"

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Thats cool. I'm still looking on google. It would be an interesting read. Thanks
    https://www.chron.com/entertainment/...ns-1510725.php

here is them admitting it

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

He has always been a very popular guy in the garage. All around good guy from all accounts. You won't have to worry about any driver wrecking him on purpose.

RudyRuetigger

RudyRuetigger

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Rudy...good catch.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Are there any pictures of this "Noose"?
    They're keeping them in the same secret spot as they keep the pictures of Lebron's gate before it washed.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

he starting what 24th, could be fun starting out......

RudyRuetigger

i hope we have footage and fingerprints

ill guess it is an angry member of his team

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    he starting what 24th, could be fun starting out......
    noone will wreck him bro

im putting him in a lineup just because i think they will have to be extra careful

carolinakid

i have heard talk here that this will ruin petty now.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    People are disgusting. I say find the guy that put it in his stall and hang him.
    will you still feel that way when you find out it was a black man?

justice for Juicy!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

This Wallace guy is a classy guy. There is just no way he would jepardize driving in Nascar... I doubt he did it. He's not from the hood type of guy as some say here on SBR. He didn't even see it. One of his crew members found it.
    I certainly did not accuse of him of such. Who knows who was behind it or if it even happen, but that never stops those with an agenda from pushing the narrative that some horrific hate crime has transpired when there exists no hard evidence of the identity of the perpetrator. More than likely, it was a hoax committed by someone trying to stir the pot.

Auto Donk

nbc.... these are the same kahksuckers that tried all last week to get black people in tulsa to riot while trump was there, doing 'dateline' focused on police corruption and framing blacks back in 1992-93 just last week, and sending some whore reporter abby phillip to tulsa to do stories on how the black people in Tulsa are still coming to grips with, and recalling just last week of all times, to remember those lost in a horrible 1921 race massacre..........

most despicable network of them all

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I certainly did not accuse of him of such. Who knows who was behind it or if it even happen, but that never stops those with an agenda from pushing the narrative that some horrific hate crime has transpired when there exists no hard evidence of the identity of the perpetrator. More than likely, it was a hoax committed by someone trying to stir the pot.
    And i wasn't, just telling you something about his current situation with the Petty racing team.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4829

Obviously a fake hate setup.

You know, like Jussie Smollet.

I wonder who Bubba paid to do this?

carolinakid

guys is the 43 car still painted the same way today.....

HockeyRocks

guys is the 43 car still painted the same way today.....
    Why would they change the color?? Please share your information?

Auto Donk

i have heard talk here that this will ruin petty now.
    it should.... letting his driver play the race card and now this jussie smolliet type bullshit to get some coverage for his below par team, petty the king has stooped to a new low.......

nbc will probably be banned from nascar, as odds are those false flag race baiting kahksuckers who are intent on creating racial division in this nation will stoop to new lows daily in their efforts.......

odds are it's just another false flag to make us hate each other on the basis of skin color........

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

You show your true colors here on SBR everyday. How can you stand yourself?
    If this happened in Michigan or New York, could be a hoax. In Alabama, many proud Southerns still fighting The War Of Northern Aggression. Maybe one rebel pissed after losing their beloved symbol?

carolinakid

you hear all type of bs, but i heard petty did it for money, people here close to his home that love nascar are not happy at all.....

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I say find the guy who placed it there and give him a lengthy prison sentence.

People like this should go to jail.

I'm not an attorney (and I don't pretend to be one on TV either)
    But isn't that classified as a 'hate crime'?

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    If this happened in Michigan or New York, could be a hoax. In Alabama, many proud Southerns still fighting The War Of Northern Aggression. Maybe one rebel pissed after losing their beloved symbol?
    Exeactly, living in the South now for 30 years, i've learned a lot. Southerners are still fighting the War and are pissed they got there ass whipped. I have customers that still use the N word in general conversation, mostly older ignorant redneck white guys, that have Trump bumper stickers on there trucks.. Teledaga is the place you would see the most Confederate Flags in the infield. Not today and many Alabama rednecks are pissed about that. I hope someone comes forward with a conscience.

RudyRuetigger

yea, false hate crimes could never happen in the south

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/09...ke-hate-crime/

Officers stopped a truck matching that description as it was leaving the shopping center and noticed televisions attached to brackets with damaged drywall in the back, the release says. They learned the driver, 31-year-old Edawn Louis Coughman, owned the businesses.

HockeyRocks

you hear all type of bs, but i heard petty did it for money, people here close to his home that love nascar are not happy at all.....
    Richard Petty did it for the money. LMFBO.....

carolinakid

just one reason, but it seems you dont know nascar too well, this is not the nba, nfl players and fans dude, i was told this will hurt petty in the long run down the road big time........ i would like to see planes with the rebel flags in the air today at the track, i dont think that is against the rules, but who knows.
    Last edited by carolinakid; 06-22-20 at 09:34 AM.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

Exeactly, living in the South now for 30 years, i've learned a lot. Southerners are still fighting the War and are pissed they got there ass whipped. I have customers that still use the N word in general conversation, mostly older ignorant redneck white guys, that have Trump bumper stickers on there trucks.. Teledaga is the place you would see the most Confederate Flags in the infield. Not today and many Alabama rednecks are pissed about that. I hope someone comes forward with a conscience.
    Hard to change when you HATE The Party Of Lincoln. Did them ugly. Forced the KKK to to be their "Saviors".

RudyRuetigger

just one reason, but it seems you dont know nascar too well, this is not the nba, nfl players and fans dude, i was told this will hurt petty in the long run down the road big time........ i would like to see planes with the rebel flags in the air today at the track, i dont think that is against the rules, but who knows.
    they did that yesterday

but why would you want to see that?

monuments and flags like that should be in a museum in my opinion

im for free speech, im also for not holding the door for someone, not helping granny carry her groceries , etc if thats how you choose to be....shouldnt be illegal

but a little decency is fine

Auto Donk

one thing you can be sure of; in the unlikely event it was some good ol boy member of some other team's pit crew (garage access is extremely limited, so it had to be someone with garage access -- which I do not believe passes were even given to any of the 5000 members of the public due to Kung Flu), it had to be a team member, owner, or member of the media, and one thing i know is that -- just like we did in third grade when in our own texan-mexcian war, we stole the leader of the Mescins' wooden leg on the playground (it's not as bad as it sounds, he was like 14 years old, having failed several times, and was a foot taller than all the white marauders), the whole school new exactly who the three Texas patriots were who held him down while I unstrapped it from his leg..... the f'n garage will know who did it if it was a team member, as all white boys talk.......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-22-20 at 09:49 AM.

First 12345 ... Last