JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmao. That too.

At the very least I think we can all agree the Mfer is unstable as fukk!! I’m not into snitching but his post need to be looked over by the NSA!! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

FINALLY! Thank you!!! Anybody like Pablo222 who would stalk somebody and run his mouth to them on a thread

about how childish and rude & stupid it is to do the high school bullshit IS certainly "unstable as fukk"!!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    He has to be a special kind of stupid to not realize what an absolute moron he is.

Banker thinks he needs xanax.

I think he needs something for his unprecedented high levels of estrogen.
    LOL Coming from a whining pussy like you who dislikes me and stalks me because you won a hand of poker from behind

and I said you "donked"! So you stalk me like a psycho because you donked a hand of poker! It is incredible!

Banker said you were "unstable as fukk!" LOL I think it is much worse than that! You are showing the whole forum

that you are an infatuated psycho stalker because I said you "donked" a hand of poker! LOL It is incredible!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

this thread has been dead for 2 days joe, and you single handedly bring it back to life. just let it go sometimes. u had to search for this just to respond. cmon man.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Am I alone in fearing he has Walmart shooter written all over him?

Guy is all kinds of ate the fukk up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I'm getting the human skins in the basement heebie jeebies..

LOL Yeah but the "reason" Pablo is "Ate the fukk up" is absolutely incredible!!

Pablo222 stalks me like an infatuated lunatic because he won a poker hand from behind and I said he "donked"!

LOL Can you imagine this psycho lunatic seeing me somewhere and saying "You said I donked a hand of poker

for pizza points!! So I'm going to kill you!" LOL then I say "I'm sorry you donked a hand of poker for pizza points

please don't kill me!" LOL Man it is just as idiotically ridiculous as it reads!!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    this thread has been dead for 2 days joe, and you single handedly bring it back to life. just let it go sometimes. u had to search for this just to respond. cmon man.
    LOL I haven't been on here for 2 days dude! I just saw the idiot psycho stalkers posts! Why the hell did you

not tell THEM what you just told me?? Any answer to that? I'm simply replying to the psycho stalkers!

But I will try to stop! I'm a freakin legend to a couple of these psychos!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-28-19 at 11:27 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

FINALLY! Thank you!!! Anybody like Pablo222 who would stalk somebody and run his mouth to them on a thread

about how childish and rude & stupid it is to do the high school bullshit IS certainly "unstable as fukk"!!

LOL Coming from a whining pussy like you who dislikes me and stalks me because you won a hand of poker from behind

and I said you "donked"! So you stalk me like a psycho because you donked a hand of poker! It is incredible!

Banker said you were "unstable as fukk!" LOL I think it is much worse than that! You are showing the whole forum

that you are an infatuated psycho stalker because I said you "donked" a hand of poker! LOL It is incredible!

LOL Yeah but the "reason" Pablo is "Ate the fukk up" is absolutely incredible!!

Pablo222 stalks me like an infatuated lunatic because he won a poker hand from behind and I said he "donked"!

LOL Can you imagine this psycho lunatic seeing me somewhere and saying "You said I donked a hand of poker

for pizza points!! So I'm going to kill you!" LOL then I say "I'm sorry you donked a hand of poker for pizza points

please don't kill me!" LOL Man it is just as idiotically ridiculous as it reads!!

LOL I haven't been on here for 2 days dude! I just saw the idiot psycho stalkers posts! Why the hell did you

not tell THEM what you just told me?? Any answer to that? I'm simply replying to the psycho stalkers!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

because no one had posted since the 27th until you brought it back to the top of the board dude. it could be an age thing though. until i hit 40 i wasn't as mellow. so i guess i shouldn't judge too much. if you're not yet 40, learn now all this bs doesn't mean anything. its just energy you can use elsewhere.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    because no one had posted since the 27th until you brought it back to the top of the board dude. it could be an age thing though. until i hit 40 i wasn't as mellow. so i guess i shouldn't judge too much. if you're not yet 40, learn now all this bs doesn't mean anything. its just energy you can use elsewhere.
    Thanks man. You are exactly right!

I hadn't seen the last posts until today. So I "lowered myself to their level" and replied.

I have already said this once on here, but sheer stupidity is my "pet peeve" and it gets me almost every time!

Special Ed is just a retarded kid with nothing to do but run his sewer, I don't even mind Special Ed's repetitive idiocy.

But the sheer and utter stupidity of this Pablo222 dude stalking me like an infatuated psycho because he won a hand

of pizza poker from behind and I posted in poker chat that he "donked" is freakin blowing my mind dude!

I know other people's stupidity shouldn't irk me, but like I say, sheer and utter stupidity like that is my kryptonite!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

^^^ Blowjob suffering from cabin fever due to lack of sunlight at the facility. Those labcoats should turn him loose in the courtyard for a couple hours a day just to spare SBR the onslaught of deluded affirmations. Poor guy thinks he's taking the "high road" when clearly he's just high on whatever psycho scrips the labcoats are spoon-feeding him at hourly intervals. Hang in there, Blowjob! Give the meds time to dull your haywire circuitry!

First ... 4567