jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Rudy asked you nicely
    He was the one telling mods to let you back
    You keep going
    Fukk off pal
    These 2 clowns think they have pull here ....always comical.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I'm sure that's not true FD and I wouldn't care if it was.

Anyway what you have been saying isn't very nice and you're both virgins - not by choice.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    These 2 clowns think they have pull here ....always comical.
    Barney Fife on que
    Bust out the platinum chains Biebs

jts1207

In all the internet forums in alll the land, there has never been a poster who sucks off another one like Firedawg does Rudy. I'm convinced they are in a committed relationship at this point.

firedawg

In all the internet forums in alll the land, there has never been a poster who sucks off another one like Firedawg does Rudy. I'm convinced they are in a committed relationship at this point.
    I'm convinced those twitter pics are epic
    Rotfl
    Classic shit

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Jt assured me that those weren't him.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Bet

jts1207

As they are not Jay.....but don't let Fire and his gang of clowns tell you any different.

jts1207

Bet

Make it light on yourself pal

firedawg

Make it light on yourself pal
    I heard some Girl Scout stole some pretzels at the 7-11
    Get right on it Barney!

jts1207

I heard some Girl Scout stole some pretzels at the 7-11
    Get right on it Barney!
    As usual.....non response

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

As usual.....non response
    He shouldn’t respond to you at all, I’ve never seen you post anything of value when it comes to actually gambling. Quite frankly you beneath him and pretty useless poster. So happy with all the talent back I see so few of idiot post like yours. Cheers

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He shouldn’t respond to you at all, I’ve never seen you post anything of value when it comes to actually gambling. Quite frankly you beneath him and pretty useless poster. So happy with all the talent back I see so few of idiot post like yours. Cheers
    Someone with a clue

jts1207

Sorry your Cards suck guy. Suck on your failed touts dick like a good crack head. Hope you get well.

2daBank

Sorry your Cards suck guy. Suck on your failed touts dick like a good crack head. Hope you get well.
    See what I mean kid? I done blasted dawgy and it was actually funny for months when he came back. We move on, yet you still can’t cap a game. I get it he a failed tout but would anyone give you a quarter for a play? Post a winner sometime, all I ever see from you is gibberish and it never even fukkin funny!! If you can’t cap, and ya can’t entertain us , wtf the point??

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

spot on

jts1207

See what I mean kid? I done blasted dawgy and it was actually funny for months when he came back. We move on, yet you still can’t cap a game. I get it he a failed tout but would anyone give you a quarter for a play? Post a winner sometime, all I ever see from you is gibberish and it never even fukkin funny!! If you can’t cap, and ya can’t entertain us , wtf the point??
    Posted plenty of winners and not your kid. Last thing I'm here for is your entertainment. You were to busy ripping my plays to see winners. I've seen your drug infested rants and not a good look.

Tired of these losers that keep coming back here. Pick a forum and stay at it. Some sad attention seeking individuals here......wonder why?

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    spot on

Oh look ... another tgf poster

firedawg

JTS decides who posts and where they can post
    He is the law

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Mental note:
    Don't Fukk with Banker

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

i thought i logged into sbr?

jts1207

JTS decides who posts and where they can post
    He is the law

Not the law....just entertaining how much shit you talked about SBR mods admin and posters at another site yet come back here slurping for attention. Are you trying that hard to tout again that you have such little shame? Serious question.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    i thought i logged into sbr?
    Giggles

2daBank

Posted plenty of winners and not your kid. Last thing I'm here for is your entertainment. You were to busy ripping my plays to see winners. I've seen your drug infested rants and not a good look.

Tired of these losers that keep coming back here. Pick a forum and stay at it. Some sad attention seeking individuals here......wonder why?
    I’ve always only posted 2 places and the other I post at I don’t think any PT guys post at. There no bs there, just solid cappers sharing thoughts and shit.,

I’ll give ya the rants but I prefer you say rants while enjoying drugs, never have any my probably justified rants been because of drugs, just more fun to write on them, kinda like work. Don’t get it twisted, there unstable junkies like hurry then their functional addicts who contribute just as much as anyone else to society.

“I was too busy ripping on your plays”? That doesn’t sound like me at all, don’t think I have ever disrespected a guy for posting plays, in fact I kill ppl for doing that. Could you post link to the winners and where I was ripping on you please? CAuse without proof nobody here will believe that, I damn sure don’t.

2daBank

Mental note:
    Don't Fukk with Banker
    I think I might have almost gotten one or 2 trolls over the years to contemplate suicide after I killed them! Much deserved of course, disrespectful cowards trying to ruin one my really good discussion threads! They cried at least I Promise you that, then they ran away!! Lol.,

You know I’m solid as they come Jay, be respectful, post things of value, get respect. Be a punk get treated like punk, or as they say where I did my time “play pussy, get fukked”, always loved that saying!’
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

2daBank

You realize I don’t even know what tgf is right? Obviously another forum but I never been there. So no correlation w him agreeing w me, it was simply cause I was right. It happens a lot.

jts1207

Not the law....just entertaining how much shit you talked about SBR mods admin and posters at another site yet come back here slurping for attention. Are you trying that hard to tout again that you have such little shame? Serious question.
    Answers every post but this one lol

jts1207

You realize I don’t even know what tgf is right? Obviously another forum but I never been there. So no correlation w him agreeing w me, it was simply cause I was right. It happens a lot.
    You realize I don't give a fukk. Right like a stopped clock. Have a good one kid

2daBank

I’ve always only posted 2 places and the other I post at I don’t think any PT guys post at. There no bs there, just solid cappers sharing thoughts and shit.,

I’ll give ya the rants but I prefer you say rants while enjoying drugs, never have any my probably justified rants been because of drugs, just more fun to write on them, kinda like work. Don’t get it twisted, there unstable junkies like hurry then their functional addicts who contribute just as much as anyone else to society.

“I was too busy ripping on your plays”? That doesn’t sound like me at all, don’t think I have ever disrespected a guy for posting plays, in fact I kill ppl for doing that. Could you post link to the winners and where I was ripping on you please? CAuse without proof nobody here will believe that, I damn sure don’t.
    Well jts, you answered every post but this one. Why that?

jts1207

Well jts, you answered every post but this one. Why that?
    Are you high again banker? Not even talking to you. Search my Cubs threads....you'll find your nonsense.

2daBank

Don’t even recall any cub thread. Musta been awesome I don’t go searching for old threads, if you wanba give me link I’ll happily apologize if you were indeed posting winners and I was unjustly ripping on you cause don’t sound like me.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Rudy its all good

No apology from me though

What are we drinking

firedawg

today is the day
    huge development
    congrats to the PLAYERS ADVOCATE

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    1. I am sorry to community members I've joked about. I thought it was all in jest and accepted any comebacks to me. I really never reported anyone unless I got an infraction and/or ban regarding that person. I thought noone reported me for some stupid reason. The fact so many took my posts personal and reported me makes me believe I should adjust my posting style to what it used to be. It is very embarrassing to realize I was wrong. I'm not going to cause problems with anyone going forward. If you do want to cuss me out, I will laugh though (and encourage it). Maybe I am just sick like that.

2. I took shots at mods and admins....they are only working for sbr. I cant blame them for anything. I should've PMed any problems instead of this stupid approach of saying whatever I wanted to. if I was a mod and someone said things about me, id say go fukk yourself...so I understand that feeling from each and every mod that I have talked to, which I assume is all of them.

3. SBR is what it is, and with the new laws in USA... I don't blame them for tightening down on speech and trying to move into the mainstream USA market.

Given those 3 above, I will be less opionated on personal views (and what i think is "funny") and more focused on sports betting.

By the way, I did ask for my old nemesis to be reinstated here, but he fukked up more than myself and I don't blame sbr for their conclusion

God bless and good luck

First ... 2345