JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Pay up or else...

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1850

Any bookie that lets someone run up credit to the point they need to break someoneís knees isnít a very good bookie.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

If any of u guys are giving this fkin daniel dude a serious answer please delete ur account.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/25/2021

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16795

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Now if this was the 70' and 80's NY/NJ/Phila area you could be in deep trouble
    I buy this. Not now though, which is what JJ is obviously also implying or outright saying.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Any bookie that lets someone run up credit to the point they need to break someone’s knees isn’t a very good bookie.

This is the point. The only real control they have is that you want to keep gambling. I'm not telling people to do anything untoward here, just saying that you can't get blood from a stone. They benefit when you chase or go tilt, and then guys pay because some guys can't stand the idea of not being able to get action later on. They talk about word, honor, etc but they'll be the first to limit you and try to slip in extra juice to get even more out of you when you are winning OR losing. Happens all the time. No one is blameless or honorable in this game, that's why it's illegal. Stiffing is a known business cost, literally the only real player advantage for most guys who don't know shit about sports betting. And it ends a relationship, so that's the cost --- you just have to be aware of that. Don't ever let them tell you otherwise, it's all a game.

You know how all this is solved? As I said, post up. But they don't, and everyone knows why. In my view, as long as you're not a shot taker, stiffing is what makes up for the tilt and extra cash they make when you chase a settle amount. Thinking extra credit is somehow truly "loaned" or "real" money is a silly notion.
    Last edited by StackinGreen; 05-24-18 at 05:32 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5426

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    this, most all big talk, none really gonna do shit...

had one bookie that works for a recognized offshore mickey mouse shop threaten me lol, 1st off settle date was 1 week after and he comes to the poker table and mentions the outstanding balance in front of everybody... like wtf is not even settle date, then my friend who introduced us tells me guys owes him $800 and is not paying (i owed him $150)... long story short I give the $150 to my friend and tell the bookie he now only owes $650 to my pal lol... guy goes nuts and threatens me... sends they really good at finding people and collecting, I lol and tell him "do your worse!"

I basically tell him if I hear one more of shit of his wrinkled pathetic ass im gonna basically kill him, not talk, not say anything more, im gonna take action and fukk him up, guy proceeds to tell me he ratted me to OIJ (CR's FBI) and that I will hear for them and then blocks me from facebook lol...

OIJ never contacts me and I bumped into him outside the poker room, guy goes away scared before I have the chance to slap him, hilarious. GOOD TIMES.
    You are full of shit. You cry like a little bitch here because people make fun of you but you were going to kill a grown man. Stop lying. You are a walking vagina like jibby. 100% sure you piss sitting down.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5426

Hurry your a killer and he knew it

I bet you have blown guys heads off down in CR

I would not fuk with you
    Only way hurry is a killer is if he has aids and takes it in his vag with no protection.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Betpoints: 2000

Lol
    Gritter a card

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

JJ what was the most you stiffed, sorry, made a settlement for back in the day? You can put it in 2018 dollars.

jjgold
    Update your status

I lost 14,000 in settled for 4K cash

Many times I work down the debt cutting grass , washing cars, buying groceries.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

JJ can you do the patterns when you mow or just trash mowing

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I.e cutting grass, move a quick kilo of Columbian gold, I.e washing cars , work a week at the auto chop shop/garage, i.e buying groceries. thugging on small mom and pop shops, giving them protection for a weekly fee.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

This is why the honor angle is funny too, both parties realize that the game is stacked against the player, so when you "settle" you're admitting the amount owed was, in a sense, bullshit to begin with. Again, you lose the relationship, but the truth is they can't do shit. Most players are net down to the guys anyway, it's silly to think that the credit at that point was in some way "real" money.

jjgold
    Update your status

Just regular mowing
    No bag

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    JJ can you do the patterns when you mow or just trash mowing

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

they will eventually get you....you wont see it coming.

First 123