1. #71
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,434
    Betpoints: 100872

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    At one time or another you were banned and that's a fact. Yeah, we know, every one of the mods that banned you is a racist, not your fault.

    Just think about this: How can you send information to a 3rd party to verify a bet when that 3rd party has no knowledge of your existence. How can they verify an "air bet"? You have used that excuse for over a decade. The mods don't know you and you know that, Essentially that makes you a con man. Who is going to send a mod $10,000 (your wager choice) to verify something that cannot be verified?
    LOL it's kind of like that "bet on what number between 1-10 that I'm thinking about" joke

    He likes to think the fact that he offered to make an unenforceable, unverifiable bet on fictitious events somehow strengthens his position. Has he been talking about his events he throws for his nation of followers too? LOL sad
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  2. #72
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 30

    You've already backed out of a ban bet here with your sorry ass excuse of I'm a ghost.

  3. #73
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,071

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    You've already backed out of a ban bet here with your sorry ass excuse of I'm a ghost.
    You are a ghost. Now go back to the dead site and talk to yourself and ďDustyyĒ....heís doing a bang up job at his dead site but I know he likes when you tongue his nuts.

  4. #74
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You are a ghost. Now go back to the dead site and talk to yourself and “Dustyy”....he’s doing a bang up job at his dead site but I know he likes when you tongue his nuts.
    Registered six years before you landed here lost puppy . Your ghost story is a fairy tale .

    Banned losers make excuses .

    Besides where else would you go once I wipe the floor with you ?

  5. #75
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,071

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Registered six years before you landed here lost puppy .

    Banned losers make excuses .

    Besides where else would you go once I wipe the floor with you ?
    You have multiple names at multiple sites....which is why you wonít say what your name is at other places.

    You were caught replying to your own post under a different name.

    Your post count has gone up 200 percent since I got here and now 90 percent of your posts are about me.

    Now go back to that dead site with your tail between your legs after I just hit you with facts. Mod coxck awaiting your eager mouth.

  6. #76
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You have multiple names at multiple sites....which is why you won’t say what your name is at other places.

    You were caught replying to your own post under a different name.

    Your post count has gone up 200 percent since I got here and now 90 percent of your posts are about me.

    Now go back to that dead site with your tail between your legs after I just hit you with facts. Mod coxck awaiting your eager mouth.
    Thought so pussy. Keep up the frantic posting pace, you'll blow by me in no time.

  7. #77
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,071

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Thought so pussy
    Good try though. You know your life is me. Head back to the graveyard....Iím sure wife beating Willie is complaining about minorities in some dead thread. Go help that place. You provide nothing here just following me around.

  8. #78
    dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-17
    Posts: 2,192
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Things can be easily verified. That’s just an excuse. You guys want proof and expect me to post personal info on forums where there are whack jobs like you. I offered people free trips to show up...they still don’t. It’s because they know what I say is true and they know they are hideous broke miserable old fat guys

    You’re too much of a pussy to admit who you are.

    I was never banned from ats talk....I was banned from BC and then asked back by the owner after the same pos mod, now at at CM, banned me. My bans have come from same two people. FACT.

    Think about this....you registered here just to talk about me. What does that make you?
    You are missing the point as usual and resorting to loud and obnoxious deflection. No one expects you to post your information for all to see. Look at it like this: An independent arbitrator will usually audit the results or books of all involved before they will render a decision. This would mean that before a mod could independently grade a wager, they would have to verify all information on all parties involved.

    No one knows anything about you so there is no way possible the bet could be consummated. You above anyone else should know that anybody can be anything or anybody they want on an anonymous sports forum. You know that when you throw your $10,000 "to the mod" wager that it won't happen.

    Alright, enough of this, I am becoming an enabler by allowing you to feed off of the high you get when you become relevant. Tone down the lies and insults and you may last a little longer this go round. FYI, since you are banned at the previous site, there has been a merger and the "fat ass, racist, kkk loving" mod you hate tonight might have the ban button at some point. You are your worst enemy, probably not a bad kid but give members credit, they aren't stupid nor are they naive.

    Lastly, this is my one and only name on this site. I believe a ghost would have more than one user name on the same site. I get your point but you lose on a technicality
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  9. #79
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,071

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    You are missing the point as usual and resorting to loud and obnoxious deflection. No one expects you to post your information for all to see. Look at it like this: An independent arbitrator will usually audit the results or books of all involved before they will render a decision. This would mean that before a mod could independently grade a wager, they would have to verify all information on all parties involved.

    No one knows anything about you so there is no way possible the bet could be consummated. You above anyone else should know that anybody can be anything or anybody they want on an anonymous sports forum. You know that when you throw your $10,000 "to the mod" wager that it won't happen.

    Alright, enough of this, I am becoming an enabler by allowing you to feed off of the high you get when you become relevant. Tone down the lies and insults and you may last a little longer this go round. FYI, since you are banned at the previous site, there has been a merger and the "fat ass, racist, kkk loving" mod you hate tonight might have the ban button at some point. You are your worst enemy, probably not a bad kid but give members credit, they aren't stupid nor are they naive.

    Lastly, this is my one and only name on this site. I believe a ghost would have more than one user name on the same site. I get your point but you lose on a technicality
    Thatís a way for you to weasel out and try to get both sides of the argument. Nobody has talked to me ( lies) you have no idea.

    I donít care if one of those losers that needed a merger for their dead site might be a mod here. They can ban me again for no reason like they did over at the graveyard. Now be a man and admit who you are over at the other site coward.

    Iíve offered bets for much lower but had no takers. You wanna know why? They are broke.

    You registered at this site for me and only me. All but one of your posts is about me. Always remember that coward. Now get lost and try to save your dead site instead of destroying it by banning all liberals. Be thankful sbr threw you a life line....and if they look into why your site is dead....they will see its because of the mods there.

    Lastly, it is you seeking me out.....not the other way around and itís always been that way.....always.

  10. #80
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,039
    Betpoints: 3159

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    The last I looked the tourneys on FD were getting raked like 15-20% from the prize pool compared to a sportsbook edge on full juice being about 4.5%
    Wow, that's pretty bad. Are there Pro's at these sites? Any idea what percent of them might be Pros?

First 123
Top