The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    start suckin dikk for nickles???
    Jake giving the forum an inside look as to how he amassed his fortune.

Paulkrueger
    Paulkrueger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

What I don't understand is when you owe a bookie a lot of money and blows off one of your toes you still owe him the money doesn't seem fair to me especially when he's going to kill me in 4 days anyway.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by Paulkrueger View Post
    Long story short I got into deep trouble with a bookie I owe him a decent amount of money and I'm worried that he could kill me

Is he Russian? If he’s not you’re fine. Get on a payment plan. If he is Russian, ask him to break your left hand if you’re a righty

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I’ll take half what you owe and eliminate the problem

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Jake giving the forum an inside look as to how he amassed his fortune.

Say it ain't so Goucher

I love you regardless but... Damn

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Find a new book and double down.

You have many options.
    Remember...You have 10 toes and 10 fingers.
    That gives you an easy 20 months.

How are your kidneys? You only need one.
    Chin up lad.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Make Joey suck his dick

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Back in 2012 I had a bookie threaten to bash in my knee caps so I cut the brakelines on his truck and that problem resolved itself very quickly.

I get that I lost the bets, but nobody puts baby in a corner.

Good luck with this man.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    If you had won, would you have expected to collect?

If yes, WTF are you bitching about

Setup a payment plan
    mommies parents will foot the bill right big time??

Not even gonna mention how pathetic your “call the cops” post was.

So glad you back tho for real, pure entertainment!

2daBank

What I don't understand is when you owe a bookie a lot of money and blows off one of your toes you still owe him the money doesn't seem fair to me especially when he's going to kill me in 4 days anyway.
    Have you ever considered the fact you could just as easily kill him? Well prob not you, you sound like a big pussy. For half of what you owe him I’ll let you arrange a meet to pay him and I’ll go for you, hopefully he has a few clients that actually pay so I can jack him. Let’s see if that gives him the stones to stop threatening you and just get rid of your lowlife ass already!!

Hopefully you just a goofball telling stories, I hate to think there seriously ppl this pathetic.. little advice, if you a scared bitch don’t bet what you can’t afford to pay.

stevek173

Screw that, bet it all! And if you lose there are homeless shelters everywhere.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Screw that, bet it all! And if you lose there are homeless shelters everywhere.
    He fit right in, nobody even notice how often he pisses himself.

Not my preferred reaction when some clown bookie starts trying to sound tough just cause after taxing him week after week the minute i lose he thinks he should get paid, lol. Nerve of these ppl, I won that money from you fair and square im not bout to give any back silly rabbit!!

Now that we have established the threats not gonna work and I have no interest in giving you a dime of your money we can talk about what next By all means you certainly entitled to come over and attempt to earn a living. May I suggest you stop at the squares who actually pay you on the way, I’d hate for any of them to get the idea they don’t have to pay you after I bust your head. Looking forward to your visit!!

Typical next day call after rudely leaving you waiting night before.. “I didn’t want to have to do this but my associates who I assure you much scarier than me will be paying you a visit”.. that’s cool, ya’ll know the address, for your own sake tell them not to leave me alive because if they do guess who house I’m coming to?!?!

Or you could just put me down for these 3 bets, I mean damn give me a chance to win my money I took ya for that you want back (for real, lol) before escalating this to a bad place for everyone. Is that so much to ask? Lmfao.

What it gonna take to get you pussies angry enough to show me what tough mf’ers you are? Maybe if I told you my plan all along was to fire at you every week and collect, minute i have bad week chase huge hoping to keep the free money coming! Unfortunately we now to the point I gotta say I made you for a punk the minute you gave me card at bowling alley. So prove me wrong or fukk off, I got bets to make with someone else

stevek173

A homeless shelter or a looney bin is actually a great way to duck a bookie. I had a bet on the Cavs from a bin game 3 of last year's NBA Finals for 10k. I lose, bookie finds out where I am and comes there demanding to speak to me. He sees me laughing at him and starts screaming and throwing stuff around. They call the cops on him and they find drugs in his car.

I laughed so hard.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

A homeless shelter or a looney bin is actually a great way to duck a bookie. I had a bet on the Cavs from a bin game 3 of last year's NBA Finals for 10k. I lose, bookie finds out where I am and comes there demanding to speak to me. He sees me laughing at him and starts screaming and throwing stuff around. They call the cops on him and they find drugs in his car.

I laughed so hard.

JFC
    Lol
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave firedawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Ask him to get into a payment plan. Happened to me over 25 years ago. I owed my bookie $1600 which was a lot of money to me back then. He let me pay him off $100 per month. He even let me skip a month or two here and there. I eventually paid him back.

Sure beats me skipping out and avoiding him.

2daBank

I laughed so hard.

Trying not to find this funny, nothing funny bout folks getting harrased and lives ****** with over drugs which shouldn’t be a crime in the 1st place.. why not just walk out your door and beat fukk out of guy if he comes over to collect? You know, the admirable thing! I’ve only ran across few dumb enough to actually go past hilarious threats.

Paulkrueger
    Paulkrueger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

So my bookie keeps threatening me even though I'm paying him off slowly at this point I'm thinking about getting a gun and shooting him

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

So my bookie keeps threatening me even though I'm paying him off slowly at this point I'm thinking about getting a gun and shooting him
    My cousin is with the clandestine services he can help u out. Gonna shoot him your ip address and he will figure something out

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Where do you live?

Give me his phone number.
    Last edited by Al Masters; 12-21-18 at 12:18 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Look, tell him that he is adding unbearable pressure onto you
    That if you are gone he will never get his money AND have police suspecting him
    But say it in a matter of fact way, like back the fukk off and let me keep grinding to pay you
    Id even let hi know that hes scaring you to the point your afraid of having to defend yourself
    Just remind him that he can never collect from a dead person, or someone in hiding.
    And thats all your guys beef is about, is money. So keep paying, and kindly let him know to fukk his mother in the meanwhile

First 123