2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Cavs were favored by 1.5 in Game 3 last year and won by 30. Now they're a 3 pt dog and +135. I'm taking the Cavs - based on what I've seen throughout the postseason, especially at home, I don't see a sweep.
    I was thrilled to get them plus money at home. If gs beats me so be it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I can buy with that,theyll get one at home.
    I'm still of the belief they hold serve and this thing tied after 4. Ultimately not convinced they will ever take one in cali.. I think gm 4 the question mark on how long this series goes but I just think nature of gm these days why we will continue to see lopsided victories one way or another.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11005

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'm still of the belief they hold serve and this thing tied after 4. Ultimately not convinced they will ever take one in cali.. I think gm 4 the question mark on how long this series goes but I just think nature of gm these days why we will continue to see lopsided victories one way or another.
    I tend to agree

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I tend to agree
    Regardless of outcome I did well these playoffs where a blind retarded man should have won money and I'm thrilled to have decent bet on cavs at plus money gm 3. If everyone else right and warriors win again I'll still sleep at night feeling like cavs + was by far the right and obvious choice here. After that I dunno what I'll do but this spot to me seems the best to lay the chips down.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

They say a series doesn't start until a home team loses.. I just think the Warriors broke the Cavs spirit last night though...

Game 3 is still big for the series.. Cavs lose this next one at home they probably will get swept...

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28595

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Who cares about sports, as long as we make money.
    this guys smart.....nice for the excitement tho....!!!!

Da money...Da money... Da money.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They say a series doesn't start until a home team loses.. I just think the Warriors broke the Cavs spirit last night though...

Game 3 is still big for the series.. Cavs lose this next one at home they probably will get swept...
    Certainly over if gs wins, would prob see the mercy freebee gm 4 but I won't be involved. To me if you think cavs can compete now the time to take a stand. I have the good fortune of not giving a shit when it comes to nba and NHL so I tend to be selective and pick my spots.. to me this a good spot to push my chips in on cavs, it like holding a dominate hand in holdem, you just push and live the results knowing math on your side..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3598

Yeah I could see it possibly going 6 at the most,with the Warriors taking it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If the Cavs are ever to win a game in this series it will be in game 3.. I agree fellas.. My money will still be on Warriors again.. I'm calling for the sweep!!

Warriors remember last year all to well and won't let off the gas pedal.. Warriors have played great on the road in these playoffs as well..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah I could see it possibly going 6 at the most,with the Warriors taking it.
    As much as I'd prefer clev winning as a spectator I agree gs gonna win, there just no evidence cle can win a game in cali as much as I'd be rooting for them to do so in a gm 7 (rooting not betting, lol). That said I don't think what has transpired thus far should do anything for warriors fans/supporters confidence playing in Cleveland. We all know roll players, jr smiths and alike are the differences in these series and those type guys tend to perform far better on home court. We all know (the reasonable among us anyway) blowouts just the way of doing business with style of play these days, I just don't think margin of victory means jack shit anymore and the series now being priced like it does so imo time to take cavs..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If the Cavs are ever to win a game in this series it will be in game 3.. I agree fellas.. My money will still be on Warriors again.. I'm calling for the sweep!!

Warriors remember last year all to well and won't let off the gas pedal.. Warriors have played great on the road in these playoffs as well..
    In a perfect world I get paid for my patients in gm 3 then you can make up loss for rest of series for all I care! Lol. Gl buddy

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Watch him back out of this in a few weeks and say he really picked the Warriors all along

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Certainly over if gs wins, would prob see the mercy freebee gm 4 but I won't be involved. To me if you think cavs can compete now the time to take a stand. I have the good fortune of not giving a shit when it comes to nba and NHL so I tend to be selective and pick my spots.. to me this a good spot to push my chips in on cavs, it like holding a dominate hand in holdem, you just push and live the results knowing math on your side..
    Haha banker love you man but not sure if the Cavs lose by 7 you can equate this to having a dominant hold 'em hand and did you right thing. If you're holding AK spades and get it allin vs pocket 77 on a 623 board with 2 spades and lose sure you can go back and say the math indicated you made the correct play every time.

Only way you're right is if the Cavs cover here or at LEAST have a cover in hand before some NBA bs or dumb luck takes over late. No way to intuit some kind of locked in probability in an NBA finals game. You're either on the right side or you're not.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Haha banker love you man but not sure if the Cavs lose by 7 you can equate this to having a dominant hold 'em hand and did you right thing. If you're holding AK spades and get it allin vs pocket 77 on a 623 board with 2 spades and lose sure you can go back and say the math indicated you made the correct play every time.

Only way you're right is if the Cavs cover here or at LEAST have a cover in hand before some NBA bs or dumb luck takes over late. No way to intuit some kind of locked in probability in an NBA finals game. You're either on the right side or you're not.
    Lol, fair enough.. I don't care bout cover I played money line win or lose I think cavs ml the high perecttage play here. Seeing how I'm right more often than not that means math on my side no ?? Lolol. Just playing kinda, end of day I'll sleep the same as pushing w pocket aces, we can't dwell on the result just make the play we know is right!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Everyones on warriors nuts just because they held at home so far. If cavs win next 2 its even. Durant isn't enough to just say cavs are done. Cavs lost by 30 last year game 2

oldmanTED
    oldmanTED's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8789

The Warriors could of won games one and two combined by 50++ this year if they wanted to. This series is over.
    J.J. get In line to cash the ticket. It's a winner. Congrats

2daBank

Margin of victory means so little the way they play the game these days. Most likely when cavs take next 2 the scores won't be close either.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Everyones on warriors nuts just because they held at home so far. If cavs win next 2 its even. Durant isn't enough to just say cavs are done. Cavs lost by 30 last year game 2
    Well it's the way they won those first 2 games and that Durant absolutely was the difference maker.. Bit different from last years finals with KD now...

You are correct though as they only held home court so far..

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

That's right it was Harrison barnes but still, 2 blowouts to start the series. Lets,see if KD anusss gets a little tight on wed night
    You showed him

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1969

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;27006894]They say a series doesn't start until a home team loses..

k so the series just started last night

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1969

People have short memories which is the books kill 99.8% of you.

After losing by 48 pts combined last year in gm 1 and 2, the cavs rebounded to win gm 3 by 30, yes THIRTY points.

y do ppl keep comparing last year warrior team to this year.... makes no sense

First 12