thompson182
    thompson182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Documented Handicappers

Is this site legit? Pretty expensive. I've followed it for a little while watching the W/L records and profits and it seems like they keeping it accurate.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

supposedly...
    but I can't offer any interior proof of that.

thompson182

I'm sure the names of the tipsters are fake but I dont really have a problem with that. if you're really hitting 57-58%, I wouldn't advertise my real name either.

thompson182

Not getting banned from books > my pride in being a known sharp
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave thompson182 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Total scam. Pickmonitor is the only one I know to be totally legit. There could be a couple others, but I have not encountered them yet.

bubbabubba
    bubbabubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9524

I don't know Documented Handicappers but I agree with evo about pickmonitor, 100% honest. BTW the last I knew it is for sale.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Pretty much every monitoring site is scam. Often they own few handicapping sites and they pimp themselves up with fake results while monitoring others legitimately. Some even charge you money to give you good ratings. Bettingresource exposed the scams behind monitoring sites a while back, they have an article on this topic.

Never pay for tout unless they make you money first atleast enough to cover your subscriptions. If they say no, then its obvious they are crap. Some sites will have free picks and if the free picks make you enough to cover subcription then you can try with that free money that you won. If not never pay. This is why i like bettingresource. Their free picks in their blogabet blog makes more profit that paid picks from overrated services like RAS, DrBob or any other tout.

Speaking of blogabet, that is a good site to find lots of free picks of cappers. Its a betting social media site anyone can post picks without any bullshit and haters and no one cant cheat with records and odds like in forums because when someone makes a bet, they have to choose the bet directly from the books interface that they have in their site at live odds at that time. If you are good, you can turn your blog into paid blog where people will have to pay to see your picks but blogabet takes a cut anywhere from 10 to 25% depending on how much you make. If you become a paid capper, then the grading is automatic...when the book grades the pick, your pick will be automatically graded because you choose the pick from the books interface. Its a pretty interesting concept. Would be cool if sbr brought that idea to the american gamblers because blogabet is mostly europeans. sbr can become the biggest gambling site and surpass sites like covers if they bring blogabet idea here.
    Last edited by MaddyMax; 05-21-17 at 10:51 PM.

evo34

Eh, blogabet is crazy slow to load. Also, they don't show losing handicappers, yet mysteriously have hundreds of lifetime winning handicappers. Anyone who has been in this business for a while knows that's a giant red flag.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Eh, blogabet is crazy slow to load. Also, they don't show losing handicappers, yet mysteriously have hundreds of lifetime winning handicappers. Anyone who has been in this business for a while knows that's a giant red flag.
    There are a a shit ton of losing handicappers. Infact there are more losing handicappers than winning handicappers. They are not a handicapping verification site. They are a site where pickers, handicappers or anyone can keep track of their plays. But in the front page they show who are hot and winning cappers. But if you go to the tips section you can see lot of negative yield tipsters. The only problem there is that when a paid capper loses, he can close his blog and start a new one. For this, look for cappers with winning record of 100 ore more picks and who have been there for 6 or more months. If there is someone new with positive yield, its probably just a hot streak.

I agree with the site being slow to load though.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    For this, look for cappers with winning record of 100 ore more picks and who have been there for 6 or more months. If there is someone new with positive yield, its probably just a hot streak.
    I'd be looking for 1000+ tbh. Looking back over my betting record for 5 years, I've had any number of ridiculous hot streaks over 100 bets.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Miz

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

The vast majority of monitoring sites are scams. If a handicapper does not list every pick. They are either hiding something or flat out lie about their results.

I use sportsbettorswin and they have been profitable long term. Ras is also a service I've used but they have fallen off in the last few years. Gl.

evo34

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    The vast majority of monitoring sites are scams. If a handicapper does not list every pick. They are either hiding something or flat out lie about their results.

I use sportsbettorswin and they have been profitable long term. Ras is also a service I've used but they have fallen off in the last few years. Gl.
    Sportsbettorswin. LOL. 1 1/2 years of past picks on their site, no odds listed for totals, and absurd claims of units won. They're gonna have to do better than that.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Sportsbettorswin. LOL. 1 1/2 years of past picks on their site, no odds listed for totals, and absurd claims of units won. They're gonna have to do better than that.
    The numbers are the numbers. Thats been my experience with sbw. I'm not sure what "absurd" unit claims your referring too. Their records are correct.

Good luck.

inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 845

RC picks wins and is very reasonable

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

i honestly wish i could sell picks for 10k with a 52% wr lol

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I can't believe in 2017 anybody would consider using a tout. There is not ONE of them that is honest and can win you money. The Nigerian prince who needs you to mail him 10k and he will pay you 30 mill is more credible than the so called handicapping industry.

Monitoring sites are just as much a scam.

evo34

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    The numbers are the numbers. Thats been my experience with sbw. I'm not sure what "absurd" unit claims your referring too. Their records are correct.

Good luck.
    No, unverified numbers are just that -- unverified. +145 units in 400 picks in 2016 (+36% edge)...my ass.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

THEY ALL LOSE

Touts always find the latest winning streak they are on even if they have to go 70 deep or the last 8 deep or post past winning season even if 5 years ago

It is a trick

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by bubbabubba View Post
    I don't know Documented Handicappers but I agree with evo about pickmonitor, 100% honest. BTW the last I knew it is for sale.

jjgold

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Monitor's and touts are all scams. Anybody asking for money for games is a person(s) who can't win on their own, or why would they bother. Think about it.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

So evo34, a guy that has been with pickmonitor basically since day 1, says pickmonitor is the best site and blogabet (with a gazillion more options, most important: accurate odds) is of course not so good?
    No questions here, carry on

jjgold

Of course they would just bet themselves once you tell yourself that you'll never ever give anyone a dime

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Monitor's and touts are all scams. Anybody asking for money for games is a person(s) who can't win on their own, or why would they bother. Think about it.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    So evo34, a guy that has been with pickmonitor basically since day 1, says pickmonitor is the best site and blogabet (with a gazillion more options, most important: accurate odds) is of course not so good?
    No questions here, carry on
    Pickmonitor and blogabet are both honestly run. Can't say I could 100% vouch for any other monitoring service besides those two.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

If they don't publish their picks a few minutes after the game has started, never trust them.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Pickmonitor and blogabet are both honestly run. Can't say I could 100% vouch for any other monitoring service besides those two.
    Absolutely, no question about that LT, that wasn't my point

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    If they don't publish their picks a few minutes after the game has started, never trust them.
    Agree 100% and the two I referenced do that.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Do you guys really think RAS moves numbers?

Why are they always tiny markets

So books/ the people who review the books / touts all work together

It’s like Internal affairs, for police

This ain’t TV

ONE IN THE SAME

kick backs

I’m gonna expose it all

Saratoga / NCAABB

I DONT TOUT

but hate to see people take advantage of

Nobody walk into a tarot card/ palm reading

When life is good

Love you all

-LKID

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

What touts do is they change the name they used to supposedly track their picks. That's why most touts have 5-6 websites in 10 years, they will let you track them going back a year or two - if they are winning. If they are losing than what they do is they change their name start tracking with a different name and website.

There is a handicapper on SBR who does videos that will be presenting at IFBC that is a total fraud - he claims to be successful going back 2-3 years, but if you go back 4-5 years under the previous name he used he was a major loser for years. I got in an argument with him and being a lawyer I do research anyways and I found this info out in minutes.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

do my line value test of their last 20 games if they are not beating the line 14 or more times in 20 they are garbage
    if they are not beating the line by more than margin by more than 10 games they are garbage
    wins losses mean nothing
    you create 1000 pickmonitor accounts let a robot pick and you will have 100 accounts that are winners and 10 that are phenomenal that is called deviations, dont trust wins and losses, ROI, UNits, chicken teeth or anything else LINE VALUE ONLY! No better measuring stick!

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Do you guys really think RAS moves numbers?

Why are they always tiny markets

So books/ the people who review the books / touts all work together

It’s like Internal affairs, for police

This ain’t TV

ONE IN THE SAME

kick backs

I’m gonna expose it all

Saratoga / NCAABB

I DONT TOUT

but hate to see people take advantage of

Nobody walk into a tarot card/ palm reading

When life is good

Love you all

-LKID
    RAS moves numbers but they cannot even fill their 100 spots up on their NFL service and they are doing awesome right now with it! I am anti RAS they hated me on their forum and waited until I did not buy their service to ban me. They have about 20 sites, their release system is useless because you cant use any of the big books with their service. They release some plays to some people and others to others which to me seems fishy as penetrate. I dont like RAS and or Ed because he is so in love with a few forum posters he is willing to give up new members and new thread starters to keep is old friends happy who talk about him and chase away new people, He has a poor business model because I think he likes him forum guys or wants to be friends or respected by the old forum members but he dont understand those old buddies scare away new people and the old buddies are not buying anything. Ed is like an old bar owner and he just keeps the same grumpy 6 guys around and they are rude grumpy old people set in their ways and chase away any new customers, Ed needs to put his business in a Tout version of Bar Rescue so he can save it. I believe his picks are legit and he has talent or hires talent but he is too much a buddy to take RAS over the top as it should be!
    YES I hate RAS they cut me after waiting to see if I would buy a package that is shitty
    YES they move lines and have talent
    YES they suck at business and could blow the heck up if they ran it like a business instead of a corner bar
    YES they are legit and if you want to buy picks I would suggest them but I would not suggest them if you want customer service, being treated like a customer, want help with anything, or anything else other than picks when they feel like it and whatever picks they want to give you
    Unlike them I dont deceive or lie, I dont like them but I still tell the truth about the service, its called charactor get some Ed!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Do you wanna go do Karate in the garage?

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Like you
    what huh???? LOL

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Reference

Step brothers

“Did we just become best friends”.

Can’t trust your handle either tho lol

danshan11

Kid are you talking to me and if so about what? I dont get the step brother references

12 Last