gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

What is your bankroll / cashout numbers?

I'm normally a small-time bettor, deposits of $100 or so, so like bets of $5 or so, never cashed out. I've had a great run and I'm up to $850... I'm wondering if at $1k I should cash out $500? Or let it run for awhile longer? What numbers do you guys normally work with and cash out with, with minimal fees and stuff?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

end of season

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It depends how much your depositing for you Gregory I would definitely right now take out $400 clear

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

if you don't need the money, increase your unit size and ride your streak. gl

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

you have peaked. cash it all out otherwise you will have nothing

gregmav1

yeah, i don't really need the money especially... but i'm also worried i will lose it all within a month, or even a week or two. on the other hand, an extra $500 is always welcome no matter who you are... i dont know, just wanted to hear what other people's money and bankroll/cashout strategies are

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

If you can bet like normal it will last a long time. If you lose some, you'll be inclined to start chasing those losses to get it back to where it was. Personally I'd keep it in there and have fun. But you might consider pulling out all but $100 and pretending you just made a deposit and start over and try to build it back up. Keep $500 ready for reloads and spend the rest on a PS4 and Witcher 3...

gregmav1

How do you guys normally do withdrawals? What is the easiest way to get money with minimal/no fees?

im using 5dimes

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

it takes money to make money

cash out $100 and you will get your initial investment back and then go all in on a play u really like with the rest.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it takes money to make money

cash out $100 and you will get your initial investment back and then go all in on a play u really like with the rest.
    haha i will not do this. i keep the money in there for a hobby / something to look forward to and do when i get home from work. if i actually make money and am able to cash out some then that's just an added bonus.

but yeah again, could anyone say their experiences with withdrawals from 5Dimes and the simplest way to get money with minimal fees?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    haha i will not do this. i keep the money in there for a hobby / something to look forward to and do when i get home from work. if i actually make money and am able to cash out some then that's just an added bonus.

but yeah again, could anyone say their experiences with withdrawals from 5Dimes and the simplest way to get money with minimal fees?
    i was joking.

okay so the easiest and fastest is M o n e y g r a m but if you do it long enough you will likely get blacklisted.

There are many reasons you can become blacklisted or they can just do it to you out of suspicion.

I would think m G would want business but i guess they dont care.

limits is $850 i heard.

You can also request a check or have them do d e b i t

But yeah truthfully i would say leave in there what you think you need to play with and maybe cash out whats left.

With Football season and MLB playoffs coming up right now is probably a good time to be have an active balance.

gregmav1

Haha okay cool. Yeah I've never used m g or anything like that so it's just all very foreign to me... I might just wait until i get like 1.5k and cash out 1k or something with a cashier check.

And yeah, unfortunately I suck at NFL. I follow it closely, but 5dimes has owned me at NFL. College football I might be alright at, but MLB I'm crushing lately so that's why I'm trying to cash some out before I lose it all once football season comes

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Work a few extra hours and you wouldn't have to worry about the crumbs you're betting.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Work a few extra hours and you wouldn't have to worry about the crumbs you're betting.
    Believe me pal, I'm fine on money. I'm not trying to bet $500 a game or anything, like I said, I do it for fun. But if I can cash out $500 or $1,000 and get a nicer TV or something, why wouldn't i

thereikid
    thereikid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1372

Try and withdraw $350 and keep $500 in as working capital to keep making the $5 bets so you are only risking 1% of your bankroll. Some good plays coming up for sure so you def wanna be in the game but enjoy some of your winnings that is important.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

greg grow some balls. how the hell do you bet $5 a game when you have $850?

if losing $850 means that much to you, request a check this monday morning for $500.

you get one free payout a month on monday mornings.

then with that $350, bet $20 or $30 per game and make that shit grow. what is that $5 bullshit?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Deposit $300 and everytime I hit $3000 I withdraw 2700. If I lose the initial 300 (not bragging but past couple months I haven't deposited..) I stop betting for that week and just follow games

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Deposit $300 and everytime I hit $3000 I withdraw 2700. If I lose the initial 300 (not bragging but past couple months I haven't deposited..) I stop betting for that week and just follow games
    How much do bet per game or does it vary?

I don't think I ever got up that high

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    greg grow some balls. how the hell do you bet $5 a game when you have $850?

if losing $850 means that much to you, request a check this monday morning for $500.

you get one free payout a month on monday mornings.

then with that $350, bet $20 or $30 per game and make that shit grow. what is that $5 bullshit?
    $5 per game is good if you don't need the money to pay bills.

he said he does it for "entertainment"

Must be nice... Many of us need games to go our way to pay rent

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I would request a pay pal cashout, if you have an account. Money will be in their within 24 hours, and then you can send it right to your bank account.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

You should increase your unit size varying with your BR initial investment was 100-500-1000-2500 and so on.

Your at 850. 500 = 1 Unit = $7.50 do not bet more than 3 units, 1-3 unit range. 2 unit standard play you should be betting $15.00 per game.

Withdraw only if you get limited, or you need the money...once you increased your roll to a certain size you will know when to withdraw it depends...$500 won't matter to you...$2500 might. Get it up to around $2000-$5000 mark then talk withdrawal.

Be aggressive with your progress but apply some protection with your sampling size. Increase your unit stake when you do well but decrease your quantity of betting range, bet smart...smart odds pick your spots don't bet too many games..

gregmav1

$5 per game is good if you don't need the money to pay bills.

he said he does it for "entertainment"

Must be nice... Many of us need games to go our way to pay rent
    well yeah i worked hard in school and have a good job, so i don't need the money thankfully.

and yeah i mean now that my account is this high i haven't been doing close to $5 bets, most are $25-$50 or so. i just mean i originally was doing $5 bets.

i definitely want to cash out i just dont know at what point and how much. someone said pay pal which i would love to do but i dont think 5dimes offers that, i dont see it on the site.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    You should increase your unit size varying with your BR initial investment was 100-500-1000-2500 and so on.

Your at 850. 500 = 1 Unit = $7.50 do not bet more than 3 units, 1-3 unit range. 2 unit standard play you should be betting $15.00 per game.

Withdraw only if you get limited, or you need the money...once you increased your roll to a certain size you will know when to withdraw it depends...$500 won't matter to you...$2500 might. Get it up to around $2000-$5000 mark then talk withdrawal.

Be aggressive with your progress but apply some protection with your sampling size. Increase your unit stake when you do well but decrease your quantity of betting range, bet smart...smart odds pick your spots don't bet too many games..
    this is about what i'm thinking... right now i'm thinking cash out 1k if i get to 2k.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Usually do it every 2 months.

dont need the money to function in life plus like having a large BR to be flexible

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Believe me pal, I'm fine on money. I'm not trying to bet $500 a game or anything, like I said, I do it for fun. But if I can cash out $500 or $1,000 and get a nicer TV or something, why wouldn't i
    You could have come back at me with a dickhead comment because of my stupid comment, but you didn't. You're a true gentleman. Good luck.
    Points Awarded:

dfish gave sourtwist 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

If you're usually a 5 dollar bettor. Why not just cash out 500. 5dimes offers a couple different ways of getting the money out with ZERO fees. Depending on the method of which you deposited you could do it one way or you could just do bitcoin for free.

If you've never cashed out and only betting 5-20 bucks a game, I'd just cash out 500 now for free from them. If you lose, deposit the money right back in, no big deal.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    If you're usually a 5 dollar bettor. Why not just cash out 500. 5dimes offers a couple different ways of getting the money out with ZERO fees. Depending on the method of which you deposited you could do it one way or you could just do bitcoin for free.

If you've never cashed out and only betting 5-20 bucks a game, I'd just cash out 500 now for free from them. If you lose, deposit the money right back in, no big deal.
    i kind of agree with you. im just trying to find out how to cash out. i have 0 experience with bitcoin, with **, anything like that. and their site is pretty vague when it comes to payouts and not very helpful.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I always cash out my original deposit when I double it, if you dont take $ off the table whats the point in doing this? Go buy yourself something with the books $, I promise it will make you feel good. You can always re deposit if you lose the other half, and why expose yourself to the risk of a book getting shut down, the govt going after it, etc., anything can happen in this game, and if you do this long enough you will get burned one way or another ,JMO.

later

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You could have come back at me with a dickhead comment because of my stupid comment, but you didn't. You're a true gentleman. Good luck.
    yes.

Gentlemen indeed.

From the looks of the avatar possibly he is a political figure

gregmav1

what's with the hate?? i come in to ask some sincere questions that i've never had to deal with because i normally suck at betting. how do i cash out easily and with the least fees?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

do a m o n e y g r a m

say u request it on monday before 1pm...

you can go pick up your money at any wal-mart usually by Wednesday.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i kind of agree with you. im just trying to find out how to cash out. i have 0 experience with bitcoin, with **, anything like that. and their site is pretty vague when it comes to payouts and not very helpful.
    Setup a coinbase account
    Setup a blockchain account

How on to 5dimes chat, tell them you want a bitcoin payout, log onto your blockchain acct and get the wallet address and send to 5dimes when they ask where to send it. when you receive it in the next 48 hours, send it from your blockchain to your coinbase acct, then you can sell it and it will credit your bank account.

No need to get in car, no need to deal with bank, no hassles.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

is coinbase account related to bitcoin?

gregmav1

do a m o n e y g r a m

say u request it on monday before 1pm...

you can go pick up your money at any wal-mart usually by Wednesday.
    maybe i will do this then, if it's that easy. thanks.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Setup a coinbase account
    Setup a blockchain account

How on to 5dimes chat, tell them you want a bitcoin payout, log onto your blockchain acct and get the wallet address and send to 5dimes when they ask where to send it. when you receive it in the next 48 hours, send it from your blockchain to your coinbase acct, then you can sell it and it will credit your bank account.

No need to get in car, no need to deal with bank, no hassles.
    this isn't a bad idea either, i've just never used bitcoin at all and am hesitant to dip my toes into it. maybe i should though, seems easy from this?

12 Last