JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    mayweather makes at 20mil a fight. rousey makes less than 200k per fight.

if mayweather got paid 20 mil to fight rousey, he would take the fight and destroy her.

you fukking mma nerds are funny as fukk.
    Will any MMA fighter ever make as much as Floyd? Doubtful. Will any MMA fighter ever have the boxing skills of Floyd? Almost no chance of that. Could Ronda Rousey beat Floyd in an MMA fight? Yes. Go watch 100 MMA fights and then you'll be on your way to becoming an MMA nerd yourself and then you'll understand the truth.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Will any MMA fighter ever make as much as Floyd? Doubtful. Will any MMA fighter ever have the boxing skills of Floyd? Almost no chance of that. Could Ronda Rousey beat Floyd in an MMA fight? Yes. Go watch 100 MMA fights and then you'll be on your way to becoming an MMA nerd yourself and then you'll understand the truth.
    No point in trying to debate with ghengis. Guy is a self anointed oracle.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    like i said, it's a win win for her to blab her mouth knowing the fact that the fight would never happen.

i've been watching mma since the 1st ufc pal. yes ufc rules are designated more towards grappling since you can't use elbows and knees in certain situations or kick the guy in the head when he's on the ground. when it's all said and done and the skills levels of the fighters are virtually even, the fight will result in a stand up. but this is beside the point when you are discussing about rousey vs mayweather.

so i will reiterate, rousey can open her mouth as big as she wants and mayweather will just laugh.

the xx
    the xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    I'm losing so much faith in humanity reading this absolute garbage.
    The penetrate?

Don't group me in with a bunch of ppl saying Ronda would win when I clearly stated Mayweather would, in my eyes, be a -400 favorite.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    c'mon pal what you smoking?

rousey 5'7" 135lbs
    mayweather 5'8" 150lbs

i don't care if she even juices, she will never beat a professional male fighter, let alone floyd mayweather jr.
    agree

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

that shot she got off last night would've dropped him instantly as well I'd think ... but very unlikely she'd get the chance to

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mayweather would be -10,0000

How dumb are you guys????????????????
    Points Awarded:

akphidelt gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

she's a f'n girl for chrissakes.... i could choke her out with my f'n dick

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    that shot she got off last night would've dropped him instantly as well I'd think ... but very unlikely she'd get the chance to

Fight comes down to if Ronda can get her hands on Floyd or not. If she rushes in with her chin in the air as she usually does (As she knows these complete tomato can, non athlete women she's facing can't hurt her) She's getting put down by Mayweather. If she can grab him, and get into a haragoshi/uchimata position without getting crossfaced to shit, she'd no doubt armbar May. I think she'd have a better chance in a boxing ring than in an octagon to be honest, as she could possibly (very unlikely) corner him there, while in the cage he could run all day long.

One think I will tell you though, is that Ronda has a 10 times better chance than penetrating Andre Berto does.

Oh yeah, and whoever said Ronda is 135, what are you smoking? She walks around +160 pounds.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

All of the Rousey fans are forgetting that in MMA, one is allowed to box. Mayweather wouldn't have to do anything but jab and move; there's no way Rousey could keep up with that kind of speed and quickness. Wearing those tiny gloves, Mayweather would put her out with ease.

jjgold

This matchup is the same comparison of a high school basketball team playing a professional basketball team it's that much of a mismatch

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This matchup is the same comparison of a high school basketball team playing a professional basketball team it's that much of a mismatch
    A more apt comparison would be my cack vs your's JJgold. One is the greatest in the world, the other is a bag filled with estrogen, that couldn't hold a candle to mine if it tried.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

She seems pretty tough to me but why would you guys even want to see that matchup? Lets let her stick to whipping chicks asses, much more attractive anyway.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mayweather would be -10,0000

How dumb are you guys????????????????
    there are some very foolish people in this thread that is clear.

jjgold

she is fighting girls lol

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

wow ... I am admittedly quite surprised by this

jjgold

Most men stronger than women regardless of anything

She looks tough because she's fighting woman and they're horrible

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Waste of a thread that will never happen and just ends up being a pissing match between boxin fans and MMA fans. I was a big boxing fan and now more of a MMA fan. Rhonda would lose a 5-0 decision like all of Floyd's fights. JUst maybe he could knock her out but i think he would rather just run around stick and move and take all five possible getting a few ten eights in some of the rounds. Floyd doesn't get close enuf to anyone to get a knockout. 52-45, 51-45, 50-45. Floyd takes Rhonda's belt and Cyborg agrees to fight him at 152.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

You guys are simply unreal. No one can get close to Mayweather? Every fighter has gotten on him 50 times a fight, every fight. You think in a fight he can just hug his way out of contact? Christ, can't believe this even has to be explained. When a boxer is up against it, and Mayweather is, all the time, they just have to tie them up and they're separated. That doesn't happen and wouldn't happen in a Rousey fight, she would bum rush him and he'd be on the mat in a matter of seconds. This fight wouldn't even last 2 minutes, she'd submit him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

jjgold

Lol

This thread is incredibly hilarious

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol if i were rousey i'd be doing the same shit. i'd have nothing to lose and everything to gain. more i open my mouth more people will start believing i could beat up dudes. heck why stop there? i'd challenge both pacquiao and mayweather at the same time...

ban op for this ridiculous fukking thread.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Y'all are stupid as shit, mayweather is a man. Rousey couldn't beat me, I know that much, and I'm not trained in any damn thing. Mayweather is a undefeated boxer. Big Diffrents from a man and a women, regardless if that women is trained. Get a fuckin clue...you pussies that think Rousey can beat mayweather, obviously believe she could beat you too. Hahaha
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 08-04-15 at 04:15 AM.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Apparently Josh doesn't know correct punctuation, sentence structure and spelling.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

In an MMA fight....Rousey would kick the ass of every guy in here in less than 30 seconds.

She'd also beat Floyd. Anyone who can't recognize that isn't very sharp.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341, and greenhippo

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Y'all are stupid as shit, mayweather is a man. Rousey couldn't beat me, I know that much, and I'm not trained in any damn thing. Mayweather is a undefeated boxer. Big Diffrents from a man and a women, regardless if that women is trained. Get a fuckin clue...you pussies that think Rousey can beat mayweather, obviously believe she could beat you too. Hahaha
    Lol no, I could beat Mayweather easily. Double leg him, smash his skull on the pavement, BOOM. BigDay style.

'Shoulder roll that, bitch niqqa' was what i'd say when he was dead. (I'm black so it's alright, just wearing whiteface in my pic)

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    In an MMA fight....Rousey would kick the ass of every guy in here in less than 30 seconds.

I'm shocked this is coming from you. Rousey could beat an ordinary guy with 0 skill but Floyd Mayweather is a skilled boxer and is the best at what he does. Ronda wouldn't be able to handle his speed or punching power. Not even close. He wouldn't go to the ground. Too quick and strong and she would get popped. Light's out. Mayweather wins this; no question. I've seen Miesha Tate get some good hits in on Ronda. Mayweather would destroy her. I actually would like to see this fight. Women want to be "created equal". Prove it with a fight like this.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

spot on..she would beat his ass in a street fight or MMA bout.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Lol no, I could beat Mayweather easily. Double leg him, smash his skull on the pavement, BOOM. BigDay style.

'Shoulder roll that, bitch niqqa' was what i'd say when he was dead. (I'm black so it's alright, just wearing whiteface in my pic)
    I'd put mayweather in the 69 position, rest my nuts on his forehead, smash him with elbows at at 90 degree angle , while Ronda waits backstage to suck me off... Wrestlers Rule!!!

jjgold

lol still laughing..Rousey could not even dent the guy

He is made of stone and a world class professional body and athlete

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

You're an idiot if you think you can beat any professional fighter, regardless of gender. I'd pay to see you in the ring with Rousey, she'd break your arm and shit on your ego in less than a minute. Assuming you don't run away.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You're an idiot if you think you can beat any professional fighter, regardless of gender. I'd pay to see you in the ring with Rousey, she'd break your arm and shit on your ego in less than a minute. Assuming you don't run away.
    lmfao, y'all kill me, I wouldn't hit a women, but if I had to, I'd knock her out with one punch... Be real... I'm a 235 pound man, she is a 135 pound women.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

lmfao, y'all kill me, I wouldn't hit a women, but if I had to, I'd knock her out with one punch... Be real... I'm a 235 pound man, she is a 135 pound women.
    Which means your slower. With her speed she would take you out

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Which means your slower. With her speed she would take you out
    Rousey couldn't even finish a cackbar on my erect member. Let alone an armbar on my 20" inch pythons. You cuckholded beta's are quite embarrassing to listen to, you're like Rogan, taking about crying when watching Ronda fight like she's the second coming of Christ..

She's fighting soccer moms, her last opponent was an accountant who took up MMA to lose weight and have been training for 4 year, LMAO.

http://fat.gfycat.com/VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.mp4 <- Bethe, aka the kid you picked last at every sport in gym class, aka. Ronda's hardest fight yet.

Don't make me laugh guys.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

rousey cant get inside on Floyd w o a jab to the face he too quick

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Rousey couldn't even finish a cackbar on my erect member. Let alone an armbar on my 20" inch pythons. You cuckholded beta's are quite embarrassing to listen to, you're like Rogan, taking about crying when watching Ronda fight like she's the second coming of Christ..

She's fighting soccer moms, her last opponent was an accountant who took up MMA to lose weight and have been training for 4 year, LMAO.

http://fat.gfycat.com/VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.mp4 <- Bethe, aka the kid you picked last at every sport in gym class, aka. Ronda's hardest fight yet.

Don't make me laugh guys.
    There is not one single SBR poster who could beat her

First 123456 Last