ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Hell Yeah!

Watch Drumpf nuthuggers jump in and say how rape is ok now because it was Drumpf and Drumpf can say and do anything without fear of reprocussion...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19172

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Watch Drumpf nuthuggers jump in and say how rape is ok now because it was Drumpf and Drumpf can say and do anything without fear of reprocussion...
    Right, its only rape when someone else does it. If Drumpf does it, she had it coming. The Love for this guy is just fuked up.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8909

Right, its only rape when someone else does it. If Drumpf does it, she had it coming. The Love for this guy is just fuked up.
    Wouldn't it be much more accurate calling someone out because he is calling someone a rapist without any evidence or facts? I think so. I guarantee you that if the shoe was on the other foot, that person would be outraged. Rightfully so.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-21-16 at 12:52 AM.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Wouldn't it be much more accurate calling someone out because he is calling someone a rapist without any evidence or facts? I think so. I guarantee you that if the shoe was on the other foot, that person would be outraged. Rightfully so.
    Perhaps you should watch that show and write in to the producers as you seem so concerned...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Perhaps you should watch that show and write in to the producers as you seem so concerned...
    just merely pointing out the error in your ways.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬ ★☆★☆★ MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ☆★☆★☆★ ▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-21-16 at 01:39 AM.

ACoochy

just merely pointing out the error in your ways.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬ ★☆★☆★ MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ☆★☆★☆★ ▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Irony 101

Has to be a Drumpf supporter

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Right, its only racist when someone else does it. If a black person does it, the white person had it coming.

lol khicks, thank you for the clown show

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity
    The "color revolution" and "regime change" techniques that George Soros perfected in the former Soviet bloc and elsewhere have come home to roost. However you feel about Trump (and we're no fans), the fact is that Soros has turned his gazillion dollar democracy subversion machine on inside the United States and he is using nefarious tactics to undermine the US electoral system. Are we to become a banana republic under puppet-master Soros?
    Soros Disruption: American-Style
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...merican-style/

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol khicks, thank you for the clown show
    Originally Posted by khicks26
    Right, its only racist when someone else does it. If a black person does it, the white person had it coming.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said that. Its not my fault if you don't know what a racist is.

khicks26

All the vid did was give you both sides of the story,& what was said. Its up to the viewer to draw their own conclusion.

Mine is Drumpf did it. He RAPED his wife. What say you.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

So trump called me a rapist, but he's actually the rapist??? oh shit.

DwightShrute

All the vid did was give you both sides of the story,& what was said. Its up to the viewer to draw their own conclusion.

Mine is Drumpf did it. He RAPED his wife. What say you.
    Absolute bullshit.

khicks26

Absolute bullshit.
    "Who's Doing The Raping?"... Possibly Donald Trump

Notice the question mark. He never said Trump was a rapist. He's just telling you what was said. The Turks did not write the story.

DwightShrute

"Who's Doing The Raping?"... Possibly Donald Trump

Notice the question mark. He never said Trump was a rapist. He's just telling you what was said. The Turks did not write the story.
    dude, I remember you posting that video months ago and when watching it, I kept thinking if Cenk was being charged for being a scumbag liar reporter and you were his lawyer, there is no way you would show that video in court. If you did, everyone would be thinking why his lawyer would purposely sabotage his client like that? The video is filled with Cenk using sarcasm and stupid childish voices when he is 'supposedly' telling Trump's side of the story. I am surprised he didn't wink at the same time. Probably too hard for him.

Cenk is the poster child for when people rightfully accuse the media of being disgusting. He's a psychopath.

▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬ ★☆★☆★ MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ☆★☆★☆★ ▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-21-16 at 10:27 AM.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

The media’s $2 billion gift to Trump

By Jennifer Rubin March 15 Follow @JRubinBlogger
    <article itemprop="articleBody" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump pauses while speaking at a rally in Millington, Tenn., in February. (Andrew Harnik/Associated Press)

The New York Times confirms what media and Donald Trump critics (overlapping groups) have been saying about Trump’s domination of so-called earned media:
    Mr. Trump earned $400 million worth of free media last month, about what John McCain spent on his entire 2008 presidential campaign. Paul Senatori, mediaQuant’s chief analytics officer, says that Mr. Trump “has no weakness in any of the media segments” — in other words, he is strong in every type of earned media, from television to Twitter. Over the course of the campaign, he has earned close to $2 billion worth of media attention, about twice the all-in price of the most expensive presidential campaigns in history. It is also twice the estimated $746 million that Hillary Clinton, the next best at earning media, took in. Senator Bernie Sanders has earned more media than any of the Republicans except Mr. Trump.

Yes, 2 billion dollars.
    So while anti-Trump forces have dropped millions in the past month, understand that is a drop in the bucket of the flood of free air time Trump has received for months. Moreover, the difference between essentially free air time during the programming and a sprinkling of 30-second ads is tremendous. Trump was the show — for months — on all the cable and network news outlets. The excuse that “Trump made more news” does not fly when one considers the dozens of interviews Trump was allowed to do by phone and nonstop coverage of campaign rallies that did not differ all that much from one another.

This leads to a few conclusions. First, when analyzing “how Trump happened,” TV talking heads should be honest and acknowledge their unprecedented role. Second, it likely will not continue in the general election when Hillary Clinton’s aggressive campaign and the media’s natural bias will kick in, allocating a more even distribution of air time. Third, if not weighing in in favor of doing away with all campaign finance limits, this year’s cycle certainly speaks for allowing candidates additional leeway if an opponent convinces the media (however one would measure it) to collectively grant him an enormous advantage in air time. Fourth, it is not clear what if any pressure the Republican National Committee or other campaigns put on cable and TV news, but they should have raised complaints early and often. (Would this have made a difference? Probably not, but perhaps the media would have leveled the playing field with regard to call-in interviews.)

Democrats may find this all amusing, but they should be just as concerned and rethink their fixation with limiting third-party spending. Trump could easily have run as a Democrat, and other media impresarios will come along in the future. Unless Democrats are willing to roll the dice on the media’s willingness to self-police (a poor bet), they should reflect on the Trump lessons as well.
    </article>

khicks26

dude, I remember you posting that video months ago and when watching it, I kept thinking if Cenk was being charged for being a scumbag liar reporter and you were his lawyer, there is no way you would show that video in court. If you did, everyone would be thinking why his lawyer would purposely sabotage his client like that? The video is filled with Cenk using sarcasm and stupid childish voices when he is 'supposedly' telling Trump's side of the story. I am surprised he didn't wink at the same time. Probably too hard for him.

Cenk is the poster child for when people rightfully accuse the media of being disgusting.
    Its a news story, not a court case.

Did he call Trump a rapist?

The point of the story is Trump is accusing others in mass, as being rapist. When the charge of rape is applied to Trump (which I say is more than likely true) the Trump campaign is outraged. Do you see the hypocrisy? That is what is disgusting.
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-21-16 at 10:36 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21869

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    The media’s $2 billion gift to Trump

By Jennifer Rubin March 15 Follow @JRubinBlogger
    Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump pauses while speaking at a rally in Millington, Tenn., in February. (Andrew Harnik/Associated Press)

The New York Times confirms what media and Donald Trump critics (overlapping groups) have been saying about Trump’s domination of so-called earned media:
    Mr. Trump earned $400 million worth of free media last month, about what John McCain spent on his entire 2008 presidential campaign. Paul Senatori, mediaQuant’s chief analytics officer, says that Mr. Trump “has no weakness in any of the media segments” — in other words, he is strong in every type of earned media, from television to Twitter. Over the course of the campaign, he has earned close to $2 billion worth of media attention, about twice the all-in price of the most expensive presidential campaigns in history. It is also twice the estimated $746 million that Hillary Clinton, the next best at earning media, took in. Senator Bernie Sanders has earned more media than any of the Republicans except Mr. Trump.

Yes, 2 billion dollars.

So while anti-Trump forces have dropped millions in the past month, understand that is a drop in the bucket of the flood of free air time Trump has received for months. Moreover, the difference between essentially free air time during the programming and a sprinkling of 30-second ads is tremendous. Trump was the show — for months — on all the cable and network news outlets. The excuse that “Trump made more news” does not fly when one considers the dozens of interviews Trump was allowed to do by phone and nonstop coverage of campaign rallies that did not differ all that much from one another.

This leads to a few conclusions. First, when analyzing “how Trump happened,” TV talking heads should be honest and acknowledge their unprecedented role. Second, it likely will not continue in the general election when Hillary Clinton’s aggressive campaign and the media’s natural bias will kick in, allocating a more even distribution of air time. Third, if not weighing in in favor of doing away with all campaign finance limits, this year’s cycle certainly speaks for allowing candidates additional leeway if an opponent convinces the media (however one would measure it) to collectively grant him an enormous advantage in air time. Fourth, it is not clear what if any pressure the Republican National Committee or other campaigns put on cable and TV news, but they should have raised complaints early and often. (Would this have made a difference? Probably not, but perhaps the media would have leveled the playing field with regard to call-in interviews.)

Democrats may find this all amusing, but they should be just as concerned and rethink their fixation with limiting third-party spending. Trump could easily have run as a Democrat, and other media impresarios will come along in the future. Unless Democrats are willing to roll the dice on the media’s willingness to self-police (a poor bet), they should reflect on the Trump lessons as well.

Excellent points.

The media has been so good to Trump. They handed him the nomination. But in a one on one general election, it will be a different landscape.

DwightShrute

Its a news story, not a court case.

Did he call Trump a rapist?

The point of the story is Trump is accusing others in mass, as being rapist. When the charge of rape is applied to Trump (which I say is more than likely true) the Trump campaign is outraged. Do you see the hypocrisy? That is what is disgusting.
    there is no hypocrisy whatsoever. 80% of women illegally crossing the Mexican border into the US are being raped and sexually assaulted. You are comparing that to someone's ex saying nasty things about their ex? Seriously? Like that's never happened before and everyone tells the truth after they break up. LMFAO!

Bottomline, its a non story unless you're an 'ambulance chaser' reporter type on youtube pretending to be legitimate.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12146

^^ Close the focking borders already... It's a no brainer!!! Force illegal immigrants to come to America thru the legal process or not at all..

This should not even be up for discussion!!!!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Excellent points.

The media has been so good to Trump. They handed him the nomination. But in a one on one general election, it will be a different landscape.
    yup all signs are pointing that way.

Everyone that has taken them on so far has gone down.

khicks26

there is no hypocrisy whatsoever. 80% of women illegally crossing the Mexican border into the US are being raped and sexually assaulted. You are comparing that to someone's ex saying nasty things about their ex? Seriously? Like that's never happened before and everyone tells the truth after they break up. LMFAO!

Bottomline, its a non story unless you're an 'ambulance chaser' reporter type on youtube pretending to be legitimate.
    Then you didn't watch the whole vid. 80% sounds high, & who is raping those women. What Trump is saying is its the men crossing & raping women here also.

His wife said he raped her. Then changed her story after being paid to say he didn't.

Your a Trump guy & will never see the hypocrisy.

DwightShrute

Then you didn't watch the whole vid. 80% sounds high, & who is raping those women. What Trump is saying is its the men crossing & raping women here also.

His wife said he raped her. Then changed her story after being paid to say he didn't.

Your a Trump guy & will never see the hypocrisy.
    you're an anti Trump guy and will never see the stupidity of it. Cenk's a piece of shit and a perfect example of why people hate dishonest media.

khicks26

you're an anti Trump guy and will never see the stupidity of it. Cenk's a piece of shit and a perfect example of why people hate dishonest media.
    LOL Do you see how funny that sounds coming from a guy that watch's FOX

khicks26

Look if Trump was not preaching hate & fear. I would consider voting for him.

You don't fight fascist because you think you will win. You fight fascist because their fascist.

DwightShrute

LOL Do you see how funny that sounds coming from a guy that watch's FOX
    I bet you watch it way more than me. I don't even own a TV.

khicks26

I bet you watch it way more than me. I don't even own a TV.
    You may not watch it much, but you do post Fox vids. You use the same talking points as Fox. So even if you don't watch it, your getting the same story from somewhere .

DwightShrute

khicks26

LOL Why do you fight with me, if your just going to get mad. LOL You can't win.

I am happy I finally got my name in one of your meme's.

khicks26

DwightShrute

LOL Why do you fight with me, if your just going to get mad. LOL You can't win.

I am happy I finally got my name in one of your meme's.

I rarely get mad. Never on SBR.

khicks26

I rarely get mad. Never on SBR.
    Fair enough. lets just say I frustrate you.

khicks26

khicks26

khicks26

First ... 229230231232233234235 ... Last