OK boys, let's put some winners on the books today. Let me hear 'em.. What are your top plays for today?

personally I've got:

11:00 Slot:

Michigan @ OSU (-21)
I know it's a rivalry but OSU is till on the outside looking into the playoffs and i think they show up for this game today and pour it on.. too many reasons for OSU to keep their foot on the gas for 60 minutes here. However, I think I like the 1H line more than the game as a whole OSU -12 (1H). I think OSU comes out playing smash mouth football against a weak Mich. team. who has nothing to play for except the fact that it's a bitter rivalry. OSU has all the motivation, all the talent AND home field. It's too much, too early and too often for this weak Mich. defense.

Cincinnati (-7) @ Temple
Cincinnati is playing very well on both sides of the ball. They have always been a money maker for me in the past and I think today they show up and give Temple all they want. If they keep the pace up, Temple will be gassed and give up by the end of the 3rd quarter.

NC State (+5.5) @ North Carolina
This to me is just a lean. I think UNC probably wins though I do feel we get a competitive game out of this. NC State will be ready to play since this is a rivalry game and they actually have the talent to compete on both sides of the ball. This one just gives me the feeling of going right down to the wire and being decided by a FG or a late TD. So, I think I'll just take the points (although I'd love to get a whole TD)