Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gritter looks like a real idiot

Cousins should've been playing last year

RG3 only played because he was black

He is done in Washington and the whole city is celebrating
    Idiot? Doesn't hold much weight coming from a middle aged degenerate who has the dental hygiene of a 3rd world refugee. When you post something that makes any sense to a reasonable adult, please let me know.

Making sexual advances at a mentally challenged kid like Bobby, touting Brock as a good capper and calling an Asian like slim, an albino are not things an intelligent person would say or do yet they are jj bald calling cards.

griffin may never live up to the promise he showed as a rookie taking a shit roster to playoffs but his ceiling is much higher than cousins'. the best you will see from cousins is matt cassell's best season in KC.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    lol it was already 14-0 basically Jags had no shot to cover
    You can't spoon feed the truth to morons.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Griffin only play because he was black

The coaches were afraid of a player revoke if benched

Now deep down the players want cousins

Gritter keep googling Vegas while I live it

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    lol it was already 14-0 basically Jags had no shot to cover

WTF are you talking about?!.......It's quite obvious you and grits didn't watch the game and don't know what the hell you guys are talking about!...Griffin got injured on the second series of the game when the score was still 0 - 0!.......Cousins came in and immediately throws a 20 yd TD pass to Darrell Young!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametra...140914_JAC@WAS

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You can't spoon feed the truth to morons.
    Grits,
    wrong again...the score was 0 - 0 when Cousins came in...Robert only played two series before getting injured...but don't let the facts get in the way for you RG3 jock sniffers...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

You dumbshits are awfully quiet tonight.

Cousins plays a decent defense and makes a lot of dumb decisions. Even Blaine Gabbert was laughing at that sorry performance.

Manster- you should stay out of grownup conversations. Your in over your head if you get excited over a game vs worst defense in NFL.

JJ- your bald ass won't show your face anywhere in Vegas when I have given you the opportunities.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

NYG were pretty good last night, looked like the varsity scrimmaging the JV. WAS is a lower tier team.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Colt McCoy he's our man if he cant do it nobody can

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Colt McCoy he's our man if he cant do it nobody can

McCoy looks like a kid jj likely molested as a child.

daoilman
    daoilman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

the same thing i would do with cam newton.

let the guy be himself and run the football. Even call designed runs for him...

you cant change these guys style of play and expect them to still be succesful.

running the football is what got both of these QB's to the NFL level.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so what if either get hurt.

you aint never going to win if u play scared.

Da Manster!

You dumbshits are awfully quiet tonight.

Cousins plays a decent defense and makes a lot of dumb decisions. Even Blaine Gabbert was laughing at that sorry performance.

Manster- you should stay out of grownup conversations. Your in over your head if you get excited over a game vs worst defense in NFL.

JJ- your bald ass won't show your face anywhere in Vegas when I have given you the opportunities.

Grits, settle down...we get it...you are filled with hatred and jealousy and desire and want to see a black QB succeed...Congrats!......but the fact of the matter is Kirk Cousins has played well enough to win and our record with him playing should be 4 - 1...crappy defense, crappy special teams, dropped balls, miscues and penalties, etc. have crippled this team and contributed to our losing...Cousins in the few limited starts has shown he has a much better grasp of the offense, can read defenses, and has a quicker release than your boy Robert...but you, like many others, hate him just because he's got blonde hair and blue eyes....I listen to this crap all the time in DC...Last night, yes he stunk up the joint...but it was only his 5th NFL start!....what the hell do you expect?!...he's only human...he's gonna have bad games once in a while...(so did troy aikman, peyton manning, big ben, drew brees, steve young, dan marino, john elway, and whole shitload of other HOF QB's!!)...bottom line, our defense played like shit and we were thoroughly outclassed and outcoached on both sides of the ball...If Cousins had played great like he did against Jax and Philly, the score would have been something like 45 - 34...much more competitive but wouldn't have changed the outcome....Now, when you are ready to grow up and join this adult conservation, I will gladly welcome you back with open arms!...
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 09-26-14 at 01:38 PM.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I confronted you in Vegas and you tucked tail and ran off, flagged down the nearest cab and jumped in

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I confronted you in Vegas and you tucked tail and ran off, flagged down the nearest cab and jumped in
    Stop lying. We never met. Go back to making up fake businesses and playing games with 6 year olds.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Grits, settle down...we get it...you are filled with hatred and jealousy and desire and want to see a black QB succeed...Congrats!......but the fact of the matter is Kirk Cousins has played well enough to win and our record with him playing should be 4 - 1...crappy defense, crappy special teams, dropped balls, miscues and penalties, etc. have crippled this team and contributed to our losing...Cousins in the few limited starts has shown he has a much better grasp of the offense, can read defenses, and has a quicker release than your boy Robert...but you, like many others, hate him just because he's got blonde hair and blue eyes....I listen to this crap all the time in DC...Last night, yes he stunk up the joint...but it was only his 5th NFL start!....what the hell do you expect?!...he's only human...he's gonna have bad games once in a while...(so did troy aikman, peyton manning, big ben, drew brees, steve young, dan marino, john elway, and whole shitload of other HOF QB's!!)...bottom line, our defense played like shit and we were thoroughly outclassed and outcoached on both sides of the ball...If Cousins had played great like he did against Jax and Philly, the score would have been something like 45 - 34...much more competitive but wouldn't have changed the outcome....Now, when you are ready to grow up and join this adult conservation, I will gladly welcome you back with open arms!...
    you try too hard to make a point yet are unable to. I like rg's overall skill set more than cousins'. Skin color is irrelevant. Griffin will likely never play to his ability due to health, so him being Washington's qb of future is questionable. Cousins however is not even a mediocre backup qb. What you saw last night is what he is...a guy who can't play for shit when he gets a bit of pressure. Putting up numbers against 2 horrible defenses is expected. You rely on too many "ifs" for your argument. Easy to blame everyone else but your qb turned ball over 5 times. Each was on him and nobody else. You should stop throwing race into an argument when you have zero ground to stand on. It just emphasizes your ignorance.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I really could care less what the defense did, the fact is Cousins had a little bit of pressure and collapsed. Even when he had plenty of time to throw he made horrible decisions. Im not saying he shouldnt be a starting QB because yes he hasnt played much. But how can you sit here and say he should start over RGIII when hasnt done anything against a good team.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You wheel RG3 out there in a wheelchair, cant be any worse.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

See if they can send him to subway for a life time supply of subs

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Cousins hasn't proved a thing to be any better than RG. They are different type of qbs, so if being a more traditional qb is your idea of being better than ok. They both need alot to prove if either wants to have a career (as a starter) in this league. I have a hard time putting one ahead of the other. 2 years ago the only good thing about this skins team was RG and Morris, they both carried a horrible team to a division title, and health aside were looking very good against a Seattle team before things literally tore apart. RG took a step back last season obviously but Kirk had 3 games in which the team wanted to showcase him and his trade value actually dropped. If you extend his stats to an entire season from those 3 games they still were worse than RGs "horrible" season in regards to comp %, avg pass yards per play, and turnover ratio. You have one guy with health issues and a high ceiling that will probably never reach it because of health and an ignorance to trying to get better. And you have another guy who has probably reached his ceiling and has a habit of turning the ball. One is probably the better option for now, one is probably the better option for the future if he wasn't made of glass. Really a lose lose because there really isn't a 'franchise' qb in either one of their futures at this rate.
    Last edited by Gonz312; 09-26-14 at 08:13 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

jjgold

RG will be the quarterback again unless cousins show something the first eight games

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

CousinsDope was handed the starting job on a platter and did just as anyone who watches and understands football expected him to do; play like Kirk Cousins. He can't read an NFL defense and has poor decision making skills. At least he'll collect millions to be a backup somewhere for the next 6-8 years. Sorry dummies.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

RG should start training for the Olympics. He might be able to make the cut for the 110 hurdles. Thats where he belongs

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Benched for Colt McCoyLot of crickets here now.

jjgold

have to play him when he is ready now

they got nobody better

unreal

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

As a diehard skins fan and former season ticket holder, I agree with everyone here....I despise RG3 and he was always overrated and overhyped even coming out of college....A great example of a "system" QB who played in a "harry high school" offense and is a one trick pony...RG3 still can't read defenses, holds on to the ball too long (although this week it was screen pass left, screen pass right), doesn't go through his progressions and still back pedals too much and actually runs into defenders instead of avoiding them!...I.E. (he doesn't know how to step up in the pocket)....and this why our O-line gets a bad rep especially from idiotic skins fans who don't know shit about football....Kirk Cousins, in his limited action, has a much better grasp of the offense, is more accurate, and goes through his progressions and finds the hot read, etc, etc!...unfortunately, the thing you guys are forgetting is that we still have Dan Snyder as our owner and he still regards RG3 as the savior and his marketing boy toy...so to Sam Odom's point, I don't think Jay Gruden can bench him even if he wants too!...Yes, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't until that midget owner dies or sells the team (which will never happen)...
    You weren't saying that when this guy came in first year won the division and took this shitty franchise(5 winning seasons in the past 20+years) to the playoffs....I'm willing to bet you have an RGIII jersey. Screaming for Cousins who never could win a big game in the Big 10 is a joke. I've never met a Redskins fan who is a realist and could talk about football and the team and not be a complete homer. The fact is you rolled out an offense that the league wasn't familair with and RGIII excelled. Teams figured it out the second year and you struggled. RGIII can be good in Grudens offense. If Dalton can be good RGIII can Be too. Now your boy toy Cousns is benched for Colt McCoy.....lmao at skins fans. Bunch of idiots.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I strictly remember a Thursday night game back in 06' or 07' when Jason Campbell got hurt against the Bears. They brought in Todd Collins and Skins fans were saying if he was the Starter all year they would of won the division........Franchise has been won of the worst in Sports the past 20 years

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

I think we need make room to back up the 18 wheeler full of crow... it was alot of people in this thread popping off about how nice Cousins was, and how slum Griff was. It's never hard to spot folk who don't know much about football and only know what ESPN tells them

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Give him a guvment job makin buck fifty. Dats Wut day did wif all da udder coons.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deputy Ebolee Czar

First 123