TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I've spent this week reflecting on former posters who prided themselves on BURYING other posters in a 9th grade manner who ultimately picked up their ball and went home with their tail between their legs.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I worked most of the evening to try to limit the dark thoughts and pain. Just can't bet or get into the Derby.

Tomorrow, the All-Star game will provide me with some night action, but it'll feel hollow. I might just spend another night working so I don't break down too much emotionally. Or maybe I'll just sip a 4 and smoke blunts all evening until I pass out. I just know I need to feel and think as little as possible.

If I can make it to Wednesday, I think I'll be OK. There will be MLS that night, which should be good enough to mask some of the pain, and then I can just go to bed really early Thursday to push through the final evening of this terrible week.

These are the worst four days of the year if you hate yourself and know you're a waste of space. It's such a difficult time for me.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

DVR'n
    Sugar Ray Robinson: Lights & Shadow
    The Dream Team
    A Football Life: Cleveland '95
    1976 ABA Dunk Contest
    1984-1997 Dunk Contest
    2000-2014 Dunk Contest
    The Other Dream Team: Lithuania 1992 Olympic Basketball
    The '84 Draft
    Runnin Rebels of UNLV: 1972 10 1992
    LT: The Life and Times
    Cobb
    One on One With Ahmad Rashad: Michael Jordan
    Full Color Football

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Had nothing to do now, so I was just at Silver Sevens playing craps with a bunch of bros. Table was pretty good the whole time I was there. Almost went to the Venetian, but didn't want to give anything back so I went home before sun's out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you guys are clowns man like me

bottom line without sportsbetting we are lost souls

First 12