1. #246
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 22,572
    Betpoints: 1972

    Smokiest house or bust

  2. #247
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Tony Noooooooooooooooooo

  3. #248
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,645
    Betpoints: 161

    Here is another idea. We can make the Bash on a cruise ship. We can start from a port in Canada and make stops at ports on the way to CR like Boston, NY, Philly, Savannah, Miami, etc and then end up in CR to celebrate. We could pick up posters at each port.This could be epic!
    Points Awarded:

    flyingillini gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, and flyingillini

  4. #249
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 289,328
    Betpoints: 3377

    Paper not a bad idea actually

    I might go then

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  5. #250
    Reload
    Lock and Load
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 12,299
    Betpoints: 7178

    JJ - If you can't make the Bash, we need to at least get you on the big screen live again!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  6. #251
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,990
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is another idea. We can make the Bash on a cruise ship. We can start from a port in Canada and make stops at ports on the way to CR like Boston, NY, Philly, Savannah, Miami, etc and then end up in CR to celebrate. We could pick up posters at each port.This could be epic!
    this is what 2db was talking about

  7. #252
    SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 16,497
    Betpoints: 38834

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is another idea. We can make the Bash on a cruise ship. We can start from a port in Canada and make stops at ports on the way to CR like Boston, NY, Philly, Savannah, Miami, etc and then end up in CR to celebrate. We could pick up posters at each port.This could be epic!
    Actually a good idea. The problem would be having the poker tourney which is the second biggest event of the bash. Also, if its a sports intensive time that could be an issue. The only real cruise i have been on had spotty TV and even spottier internet.

    The staff will start exploring venues on Tuesday. We should have an update in a couple of weeks and everything set by the NBA playoffs.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  8. #253
    chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-10
    Posts: 1,997
    Betpoints: 36

    A cruise would be a great idea!

  9. #254
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 14,556
    Betpoints: 255

    Gimme

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  10. #255
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,397
    Betpoints: 658

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Actually a good idea. The problem would be having the poker tourney which is the second biggest event of the bash. Also, if its a sports intensive time that could be an issue. The only real cruise i have been on had spotty TV and even spottier internet.

    The staff will start exploring venues on Tuesday. We should have an update in a couple of weeks and everything set by the NBA playoffs.
    Not sure this is realistic if 200k is the number you're looking at.

    I've been on a bunch of cruises, and you're not chartering a decent ship for 200k during peak.

    Not interested in going on some nasty Carnival ship where you need to bring your own slop bucket.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  11. #256
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 289,328
    Betpoints: 3377

    A bash 4 days after news years eve is not a good move

    People just getting back from family trips, etc

    Also I will say again one bad storm and 70% of people cannot get to the bash

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  12. #257
    katstale
    katstale's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-07
    Posts: 3,763
    Betpoints: 12

    JJ and a Bash are like the Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot....

  13. #258
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 19,720
    Betpoints: 414

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A bash 4 days after news years eve is not a good move

    People just getting back from family trips, etc

    Also I will say again one bad storm and 70% of people cannot get to the bash
    Corbin is right on this one.. Good call corbin

  14. #259
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 289,328
    Betpoints: 3377

    King Tut I am IN if YOUR IN

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  15. #260
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 19,720
    Betpoints: 414

    I'm IN!!! But not around holidays...

  16. #261
    dbartinbwgc
    dbartinbwgc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 706
    Betpoints: 3829

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Actually a good idea. The problem would be having the poker tourney which is the second biggest event of the bash. Also, if its a sports intensive time that could be an issue. The only real cruise i have been on had spotty TV and even spottier internet.

    The staff will start exploring venues on Tuesday. We should have an update in a couple of weeks and everything set by the NBA playoffs.
    I'm sure if you book enough rooms they could arrange a place for poker.
    The problem would be having enough dealers, but could stretch it out over all 3-4 days.
    Like brackets in little league final 2 from each table advance.
    Also they have bars/lounges that could have games to watch and if you arrange
    free wifi for those who go can still bet on their accounts.

  17. #262
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,990
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    King Tut I am IN if YOUR IN
    are we still talking about the bash here?

  18. #263
    20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-07
    Posts: 6,705
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    JJ and a Bash are like the Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot....
    I like that one.......

  19. #264
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,204
    Betpoints: 11000

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    The problem would be having the poker tourney which is the second biggest event of the bash.
    Poker tourney isn't the biggest event, what is?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  20. #265
    SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 16,497
    Betpoints: 38834

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Poker tourney isn't the biggest event, what is?
    I'd say the banquet dinner party is. That's the open bar, steaks, comedian, give aways and the poker awards are given out. But I guess its subjective. We had an offshore fishing trip and a night out with the girls(hookers) in Costa Rica and by the looks of it I'd say there were a few that considered those the best event. Then there were the two golf tourneys I won that would get my vote. The thing is not everyone plays poker, plays with the girls or golfs but everyone goes to the dinner.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  21. #266
    Louisvillekid1
    Guess who’s back
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 42,055

    I just want a suite loaded with boos, hookers and cocaine

    Dont need poker tourney or dinners or golfing

    thanks

    - POTY
    Points Awarded:

    Booya711 gave Louisvillekid1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink, and JMon

  22. #267
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,204
    Betpoints: 11000

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I'd say the banquet dinner party is. That's the open bar, steaks, comedian, give aways and the poker awards are given out. But I guess its subjective. We had an offshore fishing trip and a night out with the girls(hookers) in Costa Rica and by the looks of it I'd say there were a few that considered those the best event. Then there were the two golf tourneys I won that would get my vote. The thing is not everyone plays poker, plays with the girls or golfs but everyone goes to the dinner.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  23. #268
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 289,328
    Betpoints: 3377

    I want a lot of guys in sits walking around meaning execs at SBR

    Lets do away with booze this year and have handicappers talking about gambling and maybe some social counselors

    More into a formal affair

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  24. #269
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,479
    Betpoints: 74

    Will VegasDave be in attendance?

  25. #270
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Will VegasDave be in attendance?
    Orale holmes!

    No but ryan gretchen rossi will be
    Points Awarded:

    flyingillini gave Smoke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  26. #271
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,898
    Betpoints: 154

    good one Illinois

  27. #272
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,479
    Betpoints: 74

    I want to hang with Ryan "Gretchen" Rossi aka Wager Chief Shawn as well as SSLP aka Jon BET ISLANDS! Actually Jon's new book is thriving and paying people the same day, never a problem and they are back running a great shop again, it has more the wager chief feel but with faster payouts...
    Points Awarded:

    Smoke gave flyingillini 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  28. #273
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,990
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I just want a suite loaded with boos, hookers and cocaine

    Dont need poker tourney or dinners or golfing

    thanks

    - POTY
    someone gets it

    though i'll let him handle the coke

    - doty

  29. #274
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 17,628
    Betpoints: 147

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Not sure this is realistic if 200k is the number you're looking at.

    I've been on a bunch of cruises, and you're not chartering a decent ship for 200k during peak.

    Not interested in going on some nasty Carnival ship where you need to bring your own slop bucket.
    Mayan and I would throw your ass off the lido deck, pal. Nothing but blonde highlights bobbing in the fukkin' ocean.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #275
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 24,130
    Betpoints: 433

    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Mayan and I would throw your ass off the lido deck, pal. Nothing but blonde highlights bobbing in the fukkin' ocean.
    gonna have to give mayan a boost, can't even reach the rail

  31. #276
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 17,628
    Betpoints: 147

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    gonna have to give mayan a boost, can't even reach the rail
    It's a 2 man job, Cuser. Opie is a giant. Mayan and I would have to form one person, Little Rascals style.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  32. #277
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,645
    Betpoints: 161

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    gonna have to give mayan a boost, can't even reach the rail
    Did you know that he can still ride the kids rides at Disneyland?

  33. #278
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 19,720
    Betpoints: 414

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    gonna have to give mayan a boost, can't even reach the rail
    Cuser you motherfukker.. You're maybe an inch taller than me from what I remember..You think you're way taller because you're rail thin puto!!!

  34. #279
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 19,720
    Betpoints: 414

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Did you know that he can still ride the kids rides at Disneyland?
    Paver sukk my dikk you homo Greek fukk!!!

  35. #280
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 289,328
    Betpoints: 3377

    Paver an angry guy lately

    We brush it off

    Nobody says a word to King Mayan in person -790000

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


First ... 5678910 Last
Top