Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

What you got for today?

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Today card its pretty tough,except from Barca,all the other teams are pure shit,mainly because dumb coaches,so it will be difficult to expect high quality games today,lines well set,so I will try to do my best to hunt the edgh.

First game btw Galatasaray and Zalgiris Kubna,Kubna blew their chance to stay alive in the the TOP16 last week,when blew 18pts lead,they done,just play to pass the time and wait to next year,mybe some pep can say this too early but this is my opinion and this +- the true,team that respect temselves dont lost to team that are 5 levels below(this week in local league),so i dont expect them to make hard defence,and anyway they have poor defence so Galatasaray dont need to work hard to make points,just to play with motivation and be little as possible dumbs,with that,they should score around 78-85 points,for Zalgiris,they love to play fast offence and they have nothing to lose,add that Galatasaray defence also poor,Kubna should be able to score around 68-73 points,so good spor fot the over to beat the line.

Also wired line in Barca vs Pana game,140 is too low for any Euroleague game,Barca have good offence that can score 80 points against any team,Pana love to shoot many 3pt and they can hit with good per at home so we dont need so much for both team to score 70+,so why not to try this low line? fair enough for me.

Laboral vs Efes game is too nasty,both team are pure shit,so I pass quick.

Last game,Partizan vs Kuban,again,two nasty teams that easy can finish game with 120 points,but that's not what attracted me,Partizan play all this year in Euroleague with short rotation, 8 players that get most of the min,if not all of them,right now,two of their best players are hurt and will be out for long time,so now they have 6 guys that able to play basketball,and all of them are bad,expect Bogdanovic,they cant play ball this week they lost as 12pts fav at home,they score last week against Maccabi 19 points in the first half,this team just bad as hell,so with all the hate i have to Kuban,i just cant see how they can lose this game,so i have to go with the guests this time, Kuban -3.5 @ -120 (1.2x).

Last edited by JustSomeCash; 01-31-14 at 12:09 PM.

Birdman557

So Lokomotiv Kuban would be a good bet?

JustSomeCash

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post
    So Lokomotiv Kuban would be a good bet?
    Just finish the writup,you can see for yourself and decide,good luck!

JustSomeCash

According to what I said before,I pick the over in Barca game.

"Also wired line in Barca vs Pana game,140 is too low for any Euroleague game,Barca have good offence that can score 80 points against any team,Pana love to shoot many 3pt and they can hit with good per at home so we dont need so much for both team to score 70+,so why not to try this low line? fair enough for me."

Panathinaikos vs Barcelona Regal (O 139.5) @ -115 (2x)

Good luck to everyone

Birdman557

Easy winner on Kuban, thanks for the post.

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

All streaks come to an end at some point .
    Well done son , keep it up .

JustSomeCash

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets (O197) @ -115 (1.15x)

I did not have time so I just write down a few words,I chose to bet on it mainly because J.Crawford is the ref.,this old guy likes to whistle on every touch, so I'm looking forward to the extra points from the charity line,also i saw this trend,Over is 10-1 in Nets last 11 Friday games. mybe weekend atmosphere help them to score and play good ball lol,good luck tonight everyone!

JustSomeCash

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeCash View Post
    Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets (O197) @ -115 (1.15x)

I did not have time so I just write down a few words,I chose to bet on it mainly because J.Crawford is the ref.,this old guy likes to whistle on every touch, so I'm looking forward to the extra points from the charity line,also i saw this trend,Over is 10-1 in Nets last 11 Friday games. mybe weekend atmosphere help them to score and play good ball lol,good luck tonight everyone!

Mybe nets played like shit but who care,we have refs that can always give us some FT..
    It was tough until the fourth quarter, since than we watched quality garbage time...

Another strike starts?!...

killer chipmunks
    killer chipmunks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

CSKA Moscow - Minsk 2006/(+20.5) @ -111

JustSomeCash

I have two plays for tonight,the first one is the under in Pacers v Magic game,with Indiana tough defense and Orlando poor offence, I cant see a scenario of high scoring game,just cant imagine 6-8 min with rhythm of scoring,those games usually producing alot of minutes without points,in two situations Ill see this bet losing,or they hit 55%+ during 48 min or will see poor defence from Indiana,exept this two,(not really supposed to happen,but NBA where shit heppen) this should be good pick.

^ Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers (U 190) @ -115 (1.15x)

The second pick is Trailblazers with the points,there are many reasons for this choice, but because of the short time, I'll write the main reason,most of the time when teams open as dogs and then turn to fav,they loss,especially if they playing at home,this hit somthing like 10:0 last 10 and 80%+ for the long term(try to be precise as possible, but still this is assessment;+-),also i'm not was excited after the win over Oklahoma,what happened there does not happen often,every time they had to make a basket, they scored it, at any time and in any situation,they missed came when it was not important so much,no matter how hard OKC tried to come back, it was impossible,so its hard for me to believe they can do it game after game,so,good spot for road win IMO.

^ Portland Trail Blazers (+1) vs Washington Wizards @ -112 (1x)

Good luck!

JustSomeCash

Friday night NBA picks

This time I'll post only picks,love this card today so i'll try to cap more games than usually.

Portland Trail Blazers vs Indiana Pacers (U198) @ -115 (1x)

Los Angeles Lakers vs Philadelphia 76ers (-3) @ -115 (1x)

Sacramento Kings vs Boston Celtics (+2) @ +106 (1x)

Denver Nuggets (+2) vs New York Knicks @ -105 (1x)

Minnesota Timberwolves vs New Orleans Pelicans (-1) @ +102 (2x)

JustSomeCash

I have two plays for tonight,the first one is the under in Pacers v Magic game,with Indiana tough defense and Orlando poor offence, I cant see a scenario of high scoring game,just cant imagine 6-8 min with rhythm of scoring,those games usually producing alot of minutes without points,in two situations Ill see this bet losing,or they hit 55%+ during 48 min or will see poor defence from Indiana,exept this two,(not really supposed to happen,but NBA where shit heppen) this should be good pick.

^ Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers (U 190) @ -115 (1.15x)

The second pick is Trailblazers with the points,there are many reasons for this choice, but because of the short time, I'll write the main reason,most of the time when teams open as dogs and then turn to fav,they loss,especially if they playing at home,this hit somthing like 10:0 last 10 and 80%+ for the long term(try to be precise as possible, but still this is assessment;+-),also i'm not was excited after the win over Oklahoma,what happened there does not happen often,every time they had to make a basket, they scored it, at any time and in any situation,they missed came when it was not important so much,no matter how hard OKC tried to come back, it was impossible,so its hard for me to believe they can do it game after game,so,good spot for road win IMO.

^ Portland Trail Blazers (+1) vs Washington Wizards @ -112 (1x)

This time I'll post only picks,love this card today so i'll try to cap more games than usually.

Portland Trail Blazers vs Indiana Pacers (U198) @ -115 (1x)

Los Angeles Lakers vs Philadelphia 76ers (-3) @ -115 (1x)

Sacramento Kings vs Boston Celtics (+2) @ +106 (1x)

Denver Nuggets (+2) vs New York Knicks @ -105 (1x)

Minnesota Timberwolves vs New Orleans Pelicans (-1) @ +102 (2x)

3:4 ; +0.06x

It was rough night, at least we're even,could been much worse..

One play for tonight,

Spurs -2 @ -114 [1st half] * [1u]

Lets get them!

JustSomeCash

Euroleague Top 16 Round 6

Real Madrid to win @ -323 (3u) (Pinnacle)
    Real Madrid -6 @ -120 (1.2u) (Pinnacle)
    Real Madrid O81 @ -115 (1u) (BetVictor)

JustSomeCash

Real Madrid to win @ -323 (3u) (Pinnacle)
    Real Madrid -6 @ -120 (1.2u) (Pinnacle)
    Real Madrid O81 @ -115 (1u) (BetVictor)
    1:2 ; -1.3u

Real won 78:74
    So close yesterday, 4:50 min to the end Real lead 71:60,than they stoped play

Today play:

Milos Teodosic (CSKA) Over 10.5 @ -115 (2u) (FavBet)

First 123