1. #71
    YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-10
    Posts: 6,448
    Betpoints: 3690

    Thank you sir check out the thread 1st and Goal right now im on a big heater

  2. #72
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,270
    Betpoints: 3513

    Hardest to beat, and even if you do you get the smallest amount of opportunities.

  3. #73
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 22,562
    Betpoints: 233

    Tonight's spread came down to the final drive.

    Shocking.

    The under was pretty easy, but only because of well-timed turnovers.

    Gentlemen, most of these games are coin flips. Please accept that.

    If given the opportunity, I would wager any amount of money nobody is hitting above 56% against these spreads over the long haul. Please understand the term "long haul", anyone can get lucky in a two-week stretch.

    Thank you.

  4. #74
    ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-11
    Posts: 4,730
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Tonight's spread came down to the final drive.

    Shocking.

    The under was pretty easy, but only because of well-timed turnovers.

    Gentlemen, most of these games are coin flips. Please accept that.

    If given the opportunity, I would wager any amount of money nobody is hitting above 56% against these spreads over the long haul. Please understand the term "long haul", anyone can get lucky in a two-week stretch.

    Thank you.
    not sharp, that is all.

  5. #75
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 22,562
    Betpoints: 233

    I hope when you say "that is all", it means you won't be coming back.

  6. #76
    ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-11
    Posts: 4,730
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I hope when you say "that is all", it means you won't be coming back.
    i wont, because people like you polluting this site. were here to make money , not dwell on the downfall of people that dont believe they can win money consistently. I strongly disagree with all of your posts- because you are wrong. Most sharp people dont bother posting because idiots pile up this forum and cloud good picks, and people that win money.

  7. #77
    ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-11
    Posts: 4,730
    Betpoints: 30

    these games are coin flips for clueless people. accept that

  8. #78
    ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-11
    Posts: 4,730
    Betpoints: 30

    bye

  9. #79
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 22,562
    Betpoints: 233

    ebelisle22, if you'd like to set up something with an escrow where we can see if you can hit 56% or higher, I would be happy to book it. Spread and/or totals.

    100 picks, through the Super Bowl, see if you can hit 56 of them.

    Let me know.

  10. #80
    wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-13
    Posts: 4,105

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I wouldn't consider Chiefs -195 vs Jaguars, 49ers -225 vs Packers, Saints -170 vs Buccaneers, or Broncos -185 vs Giants to be HEAVY ML...but you might.

    You do you and I'll do me.

    I know that I personally have been KILLING it this season and that is all I care about.

    do you.
    I don't think you're quite understanding the point. though they might not be in the -300 range. if you drop 3 or even two -180s in a row you are now behind and down units on the 100$ you just made off betting one -180 money line the game before.

    trust me. i know it works and it is a good way to build your bank roll if you know how to chose your spots but it is not as easy as you claim it to be. you can just as quickly lose all of it betting ML chalk.

    live by the sword die by the sword. I am trying to help you see, so you don't end up creating a thread, like I just did earlier.

    like a few people have said. best way to go about NFL is live betting. there is no predicting these games. best bet is sit back, watch for alittle, get a feel for what's happening. then go with what your seeing and feel..

  11. #81
    ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-11
    Posts: 4,730
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    ebelisle22, if you'd like to set up something with an escrow where we can see if you can hit 56% or higher, I would be happy to book it. Spread and/or totals.

    100 picks, through the Super Bowl, see if you can hit 56 of them.

    Let me know.
    No reason for me to have to prove it to u. My new mustang is proof by itself.

  12. #82
    ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-11
    Posts: 4,730
    Betpoints: 30

    If you do want to follow my picks look on covers. I've hit 61% consistently over 2.5 years.

  13. #83
    RudyRuetigger
    POINTS and CONTESTS only
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 49,992
    Betpoints: 283

    giant lets bet it.

    10000 points

    56% over 100 NFL games
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/23/2020


  14. #84
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,016
    Betpoints: 255

    It's possible to hit 60% over a few years but eventually you hit 42% and 46% and it all evens out


    Just simple statistics

  15. #85
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    No reason for me to have to prove it to u. My new mustang is proof by itself.
    thought you had an R8?

  16. #86
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 22,562
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    No reason for me to have to prove it to u. My new mustang is proof by itself.
    Convenient.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    giant lets bet it.

    10000 points

    56% over 100 NFL games
    I have no points, Rudy, otherwise I would take yours.

  17. #87
    Louisvillekid1
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 51,300
    Betpoints: 540

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    giant lets bet it.

    10000 points

    56% over 100 NFL games
    I'll take this action

  18. #88
    broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-14-09
    Posts: 13,340
    Betpoints: 1325

    I pick a lot of winners...when I pass on betting them.

  19. #89
    face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-11
    Posts: 14,744
    Betpoints: 201

    i wish i could change my mindset to look for the vegas angle, am too caught up in the athletic angle
    but i can't so i'll just have to admit i suck at nfl and move on

  20. #90
    eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-13-13
    Posts: 156
    Betpoints: 281

    I have found that betting teasers on games you pretty much know are going to be close example i took pats +8.5 and over 41.5 game total payed even. I also hit a 10pt 5 team teaser last week still gotta pick your spots but due to how good they are with lines i prefer teasers

  21. #91
    phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,384
    Betpoints: 3775

    thats what she said

First 123
Top