probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Man you have me all wrong and so far off. I don't blame my daughter for anything. I refuse to go to a dr and get on Prozac or any kind of drugs for the rest of my life. We don't have any boos in the house my kids never see me drinking.
    I didnt say you blame her, I said you blame the incident. Unfortunally she might be blaming herself for your grief.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man you have me all wrong and so far off. I don't blame my daughter for anything. I refuse to go to a dr and get on Prozac or any kind of drugs for the rest of my life. We don't have any boos in the house my kids never see me drinking.
    you don't get it, I said face your inner self,this is your only cure, no Dr or pill can cure you, only you can cure you......

Here are some links to help make this message clearer for you.........

We don't Really Know Anything Do we ??

Kymatica focuses on human and universal...
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 06-16-12 at 07:57 PM.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need more help than I do! Attacking someone on an issue you know nothing about. Don't take it out on me cause you're parents don't love you.

probettor1

You need more help than I do! Attacking someone on an issue you know nothing about. Don't take it out on me cause you're parents don't love you.
    i rather have a parent who doesnt love me but live happily that living next to a depressed degenerative gambler full of hate and dispair. You are sickenning. and I talk about it because you brought it to the forum you depressed fukker.

probettor1

tatommack i been trying to help you see things from a different angle. i'm very sorry if I hurt you. It really hurt me to think of someone living in such a pain with his family. I'm really sorry. I do need help too. But I need help to stop losing my time in this freaking forum. I also want to stop drinking coffee. what i said about calling me when your daughter is 18 is completely not true. I'm christian, married and 100% monogamus. I just talk a lot of shit.

probettor1

I wish you and your family a happy and prosperous life tatommack.

CaDDyy
    CaDDyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Wahhhhh Wahhhh Weeeeee Wahhhhh fukkin polesmoker is this a gamblers anonymous forum holy sh11t fuk outta here

probettor1

tato if you and your daughter start seeing things from other angle it might help. I know that people with a compulsive tendency to be depressed are very hard to help.They can only see their side, the dark side. Anyone trying to offer a possitive view is seen as sick insensitive motherfukker. Any way, I know that you probably enjoy being the victim of your depressing drama, but is good you to know that there are people who think that you are victim of your own sick compulsive tendency to enjoy suffering and negative thought.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    tato if you and your daughter start seeing things from other angle it might help. I know that people with a compulsive tendency to be depressed are very hard to help.They can only see their side, the dark side. Anyone trying to offer a possitive view is seen as sick insensitive motherfukker. Any way, I know that you probably enjoy being the victim of your depressing drama, but is good you to know that there are people who think that you are victim of your own sick compulsive tendency to enjoy suffering and negative thought.
    Stop giving advice OK cause it fuking sucks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You never know, it might help.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This is a guy who start a thread saying he is dead, throwing away all his money and saying he is very depressed wanting to kill someone. can i suck more than that?. Or you didnt even read the thread?. Maybe you are like baskets, going from thread to thread telling people to shut up and fukk.

probettor1

even if I'm wrong, I've trying to help here, and the fukker dont even say thanks, he only focus on the shitty things. No wonder he is depressed as fukk.

probettor1

Child sexual abuse has been reported up to 80,000 times a year, but the number of unreported instances is far greater, because the children are afraid to tell anyone what has happened, and the legal procedure for validating an episode is difficult.
    You are not along tatommack. This shit is like a the flu in this country. 80,000 thousands, in 20 years is close to the amount of people living in jamaica

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    Absolutely!
    subbed...nice play boss!

tatommack

You have a crazy way of giving help. I read nothing but you trying to put me down. Unless something like this has happened to youre kids you just can't understand the pain. I have had 1 beer in 2 years because I'm afraid I'd lose it.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Wow brutal man ....get some help

probettor1

You have a crazy way of giving help. I read nothing but you trying to put me down. Unless something like this has happened to youre kids you just can't understand the pain. I have had 1 beer in 2 years because I'm afraid I'd lose it.
    tato i was trying to get you to stop focusing in this problem so you can give your daughter support and a happy enviroment. I'm a lousy therapist, i ended up looking like a monster here. people telling you to kill that guy are the real monsters. No one has the right to ruin your happiness and the happiness of your daughter. I'm even sorry I tried to help. i just want to tell you that right or wrong if you were my brother I would have said the same. If you cant let go, your daughter will probably be in the same boat. I sincerely apologies.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Tatommack, I implore you to stay clear of this Probettor1 fella. His sudden act of kindness is merely that, a hollow act. Do not fall for his charm, he is merely a perverted little monster looking to cheat on his faithful, Christian wife.

In short, he is an evil monster.

God bless you and your family, tatommack. I hope you all get through this tough time.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Tatommack, I implore you to stay clear of this Probettor1 fella. His sudden act of kindness is merely that, a hollow act. Do not fall for his charm, he is merely a perverted little monster looking to cheat on his faithful, Christian wife.

In short, he is an evil monster.

God bless you and your family, tatommack. I hope you all get through this tough time.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

tat, regardless of the outcome when this is all over you really should seek some professional help for you and your daughter. People need help to deal with trauma. Better use of resources than a slot machine.

tatommack

I know I should be going now just incase I don't get the outcome that I'm expecting. I've had many friends beg me to do this. My daughter has therapy once a week at a 100 a pop she can get it free from the child advocacy center but she doesn't open up to the therapist there and I don't blame her. I'm doing everything I can for her don't care what it cost.

probettor1

I know I should be going now just incase I don't get the outcome that I'm expecting. I've had many friends beg me to do this. My daughter has therapy once a week at a 100 a pop she can get it free from the child advocacy center but she doesn't open up to the therapist there and I don't blame her. I'm doing everything I can for her don't care what it cost.
    try support groups, i was in deep shit once and it changed my life. knowing people in the same boat is extremely helpful. There are millions of kids in the same thing

probettor1

80000 a year means that in the last 8 years we have had almost a millions. just a few meeting might be very helpful

probettor1

the Giant is a great guy, he gave some counseling today in the inbox. I'm a fukking jerk. but i do care for people and love to help, i'm just too stupid to know the best way to do it. And I try people in the forum like they are just posts and not real people.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    subbed...nice play boss!

thanks, it got tense at the end but for the most part it was smooth sailing.

i wonder if the OP took my advice lol

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    thanks, it got tense at the end but for the most part it was smooth sailing.

i wonder if the OP took my advice lol
    Cubs are 3-14 against lefties.

Nice bet.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

Quote Originally Posted by ajcobb22 View Post
    Martingale the roulette tables starting at 2 dollars. It isn't big money but if I brought in 6k, there is no way in hell I could lose it all. Have to hit the other color over 17 times in a row. On a more serious note - hope your luck turns around soon
    Tried similar once in the 70's when Atlantic City opened. practiced for months at home and never lost. Think (still trying to erase the memory) I had to lose 10 times. At home I was making about $1000 an hour average. I brought like $1200. Was a LOT of money in the 70's. Was up about $300-$400 in the first half hour. Lost 9 in a row. As I placing all of my remaining money on my last bet I got the absolute worst knot possible as it dawned on me that the ball (roulette) didn't care about the previous 9 rolls and my odds for that one roll were 50% (or close). Well you know the rest of the story.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

Oh, and GL with the other shit Tatom. Tough enough to gamble and win when your mind is clear.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This thread is insane.

First 123