PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lol at Bruce weber. An Illinois team is about to take the lead.... He turns it into a double digit deficit in minutes with horrible play calls and standing around motionless offense. Bye bye weber. You've lost to a less talented team at home for the last time in champaign.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I won on the Over, pretty easily......But the thing I see with Illinois is their big dude, Myers Leonard isn't nearly aggressive enough throughout the game

The whole offense should be run through him and he needs to get down low and set position HARD every fukkin possession

Too many times he's just standing around setting picks or getting the ball up on the high post and just passing it back off to the point guard

Terrible coaching unless Leonard just doesn't have it in him

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

It is coaching moneylinedawg. Consider this.... As a freshman, dj Richardson was the big ten freshman of the year. He has gotten worse the last two years, not better. Most Illinois players get progressively worse under weber. It is frustrating and he will be fired for sure. Just a matter of before the NIT or after.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

if you took Illinois......stop gambling

First 12