ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I'd love to see blacks realize Obama is garbage and did nothing that he promised and stop giving him blind color support. But I don't see it. I still think he gets 95 out of 100 black voters.
    Problem is he did fulfill a reasonable amount of his mandates. Even more the problem, nobody will do what they say anyway. Especially freaking Mitt Romney. So, vote for a black guy that lies or vote for a white guy that lies?

There isn't a choice, might as well go with the one that is familiar = American Presidential politics.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Problem is he did fulfill a reasonable amount of his mandates. Even more the problem, nobody will do what they say anyway. Especially freaking Mitt Romney. So, vote for a black guy that lies or vote for a white guy that lies?

There isn't a choice, might as well go with the one that is familiar = American Presidential politics.
    There is no doubt in my mind Romney knows more about the economy than Obama.

ChalkyDog

Here's the thing, it doesn't matter. Rule number 1 to success: surround yourself with people smarter than you.

And I really question the whole fallacy that Romney is some economic savant simply because he pillaged his way to riches in the private sector.

Also, I have a job, making money, own a house - can currently buy other houses on the cheap - a bad economy has not effected me in the least.

So, the people that are effected by the bad economy are small business owners, and the unemployed - on one side you have a candidate willing to extend unemployment benefits, etc - on the other side, you have a guy who has made a living putting people out of work and is ideologically opposed to social welfare.

Not bringing the small business owners into it - just the other demographic severely affected by the bad economy - who are you voting for?

PickWinnerAllDay

It isn't just his business success, Chalky.

He finished very high in his class at Harvard MBA. Obama could have done a joint JD and MBA just like Romney... why didn't he? Hell, I'll tell you why I'm not doing it. Because I'm lazy as fukk. Why didn't Obama?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Romney= born on third but thinks he hit a triple..

Just like the "daddy buy this" dumbfukk in 2000-2008.

Do we need another one of those?? I don't think so..

Let McCain run again.. He'll win this time..

ChalkyDog

It isn't just his business success, Chalky.

He finished very high in his class at Harvard MBA. Obama could have done a joint JD and MBA just like Romney... why didn't he? Hell, I'll tell you why I'm not doing it. Because I'm lazy as fukk. Why didn't Obama?
    And Obama was a constitutional law professor at same university, especially civil liberties, and he made a worse GITMO. What the fukk does that have to do with shit when it matters?

I graduated law school slight above a C average. I am making good money, have had a job right out of school, and some of the top dogs in my class are working for the state/judge etc, making 50K a year, trying to figure out how they're gonna pay back their loans.

School does not mean shit.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Romney= born on third but thinks he hit a triple..

Just like the "daddy buy this" dumbfukk in 2000-2008.

Do we need another one of those?? I don't think so..

Let McCain run again.. He'll win this time..
    You don't finish near the top of your class at Harvard law and Harvard business school because of your parents. It is a lot of hard work mentally, something you couldn't even comprehend. Have a nice night.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    And Obama was a constitutional law professor at same university, especially civil liberties, and he made a worse GITMO. What the fukk does that have to do with shit when it matters?

I graduated law school slight above a C average. I am making good money, have had a job right out of school, and some of the top dogs in my class are working for the state/judge etc, making 50K a year, trying to figure out how they're gonna pay back their loans.

School does not mean shit.
    I agree with you to an extent. I'm not overly worried about my grades at Northwestern coming up. Just plan to graduate and use connections and the name of my school to get in the door and make it.

But come on... Romney did great in school AND has done great in the business world. He obviously knows what he is doing. Obama doesn't know shit about the economy and proves it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You don't finish near the top of your class at Harvard law and Harvard business school because of your parents. It is a lot of hard work mentally, something you couldn't even comprehend. Have a nice night.
    A kid born into privilege has more time to study... Daddy has connections...No responsibilities...

Something you wouldn't understand..

And I was talking to you..

Stay away lil kid.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still a brain dead puppet, I see

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    A kid born into privilege has more time to study... Daddy has connections...No responsibilities...

Something you wouldn't understand..

And I was talking to you..

Stay away lil kid.
    LOL yeah, Obama was too busy doing what instead of studying?

ChalkyDog

I agree with you to an extent. I'm not overly worried about my grades at Northwestern coming up. Just plan to graduate and use connections and the name of my school to get in the door and make it.

But come on... Romney did great in school AND has done great in the business world. He obviously knows what he is doing. Obama doesn't know shit about the economy and proves it.
    He did great in the business world, how? Explain that - how did he get his millions, and then explain to me how that translates into making a fiscally solvent government. Furthermore, explain his time in Massachusetts, and their fiscal situation during his time.

Obama and Romney suck. Romney is a terrible fukkin' candidate though, and an even worse President - IMO.

With that said, I am not voting for either.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

But come on... Romney did great in school AND has done great in the business world. He obviously knows what he is doing.
    So if he finds someone in China to be POTUS cheaper, will he just farm the work out there?

How hard is it for him to prove Bain created more real jobs here than they eliminated and shipped overseas. Isn't that really what he should be campaigning on? (since he's supposed to be the better man for the economy)

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Mitt watched Pretty Woman and saw what Richard Greer's character was doing and said lets do that.

Seriously, it's a shame people having to screw other people for a few bucks.

Unless Mitt gets a clear plan for this country and can sell it to us, he's toast, because he sure
    doesn't have a record to run on either.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 07-16-12 at 07:30 PM.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

The issue isn't how "smart" someone is, or how much they "know about economics" or how hard of a worker they are or how competent they are when it comes to achieving things they want to achieve.

No one would vote for Hitler if he ran for President, but it's not because they think he would be incompetent. In fact most people would agree Hitler was amazingly capable of achieving the things he wanted to achieve, and "knew a lot about the economy".

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post

Two pages and many more to follow about the who haw hee of paritisan politics. Something that ceased to matter approximately 40 years ago.

Your country, world and lives are so entrenched in the agenda that your existence is being stolen from you under your noses. And what do you do?

Argue among yourselves like the sheeple you are. Blah fukkn blah blah.

You let the war mongers and wall street economists steal your shit till you have none, Now you are gonna let the anarchists plot your demise.

At the hands of each other.

When the guy from 8 blocks down who resides in some public housing or impoverished neighborhood (who used to have just about what you have today) busts into your house in a few years and takes the rest of what you have to live on, you will be sitting at your kitchen table.

Arguing about partisan politics.

Fukkin Clowns
    America is fukked to the core,over 90% is politically braindead...........

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    So if he finds someone in China to be POTUS cheaper, will he just farm the work out there?

How hard is it for him to prove Bain created more real jobs here than they eliminated and shipped overseas. Isn't that really what he should be campaigning on? (since he's supposed to be the better man for the economy)
    No matter how much stuff u bring up to this hard head he still will run with the same line of bullshit over and over again. You would think being in school it would teach him a little common sense. U try to tell this nitwit Romneys claim to fame was out sourcing jobs and he has no clue what to think but will tell u how great Romney would be for the economy. Maybe he means China's. Then i will take him seriously. All these assholes care about is how rich someone is. It doesn't matter how they became rich. All that matters is that they are rich.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    The issue isn't how "smart" someone is, or how much they "know about economics" or how hard of a worker they are or how competent they are when it comes to achieving things they want to achieve.

No one would vote for Hitler if he ran for President, but it's not because they think he would be incompetent. In fact most people would agree Hitler was amazingly capable of achieving the things he wanted to achieve, and "knew a lot about the economy".
    If Hitler ran for president of the US, he would get at least 10% of the vote. Obviously, we're talking a ridiculous hypothetical, and we'd have to modernize his platform to the modern age, but don't kid yourself, he'd get some votes. Hitlers platform today would be in defense of the people against internationalists sucking the life blood out of a once great country. Hitler despised both communism and capitalism, as he saw it as exploitation of the citizens from two supposed opposites who were financed and controlled by the same people. He would equate those people today as the wall st financiers and international banks, the welfare and entitlement complex, and the reckless foreign policy beholding to Israel.

A modern Hitler would have a strange mix of supporters. He would abolish the Federal Reserve System which would get him votes. He would also get some rather odd support from left-leaning environmentalists, as Hitler was a rabid enviro-nut way before it's time. Obviously he would bring out the anti-zionist faction, and all the closet racists who've been biting there tounge in the modern PC world. Never forget the fascination by current elites with eugenics, population control and other wacko ideas that the most powerful people in the world subscribe to. Hitler would make the current land grabbing by the EPA seem tame with his zealous fascination with nature.

Before the hate responses come out, let me clarify that I would not vote for or endorse Hitler. He was a sick man. But this is just a reality check to the post that said no one would vote for him. People would vote for him, and with his skill in campaigning and public speaking, would get even more as any campaign rolled along.

What is the point of this hypothetical? It's a study of history. The whole reason a Hitler was allowed to run a country like Germany was the conditions were right. People were angry and pissed off, the currency had collapsed, and the country was in shambles. Hitler lost his bid for president in 1932, but was able to assume chancellorship, and then used a false flag incident (Rhechstag fire) to eliminate opposition political parties and suspend individual rights and declare himself dictator. He quickly turned on his early left-leaning thugs who supported him and protected him (SA) when he needed the industrial and financier support of the army and upper class, and so after the night of the long knives, the SA was eliminated,and it was SS, Gestapo, and you know the rest. Don't be naive enough to think something similar can't happen here, because it's been simmering for a long time. Once you become an enemy of the state, and you no longer are valued as having individual rights or liberties, because of collectivist ideology, you are in for a living hell.

PAULYPOKER

Hitlers plan has been run in this country since he disappeared,only it has been played out as a chess match,only difference, the opponent has no idea they are even in a chess match.................

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This party is a fukking joke. I always cheered for these guys but i have never seen such shitty candidates in my life. Poor americans are going to end up with Odummy for another 4 years.
    Oh and the Nobama party is stellar???? 50x worst

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Obama was in preforclosure on his home just before he got elected. Their family was going to walk away from there home if not elected.
    This speaks volumes of what a corrupt guy he is and believers in big Government!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Obama was in preforclosure on his home just before he got elected. Their family was going to walk away from there home if not elected.
    This speaks volumes of what a corrupt guy he is and believers in big Government!
    CHICAGO, IL - President Obama's Chicago homecoming on Wednesday was less welcoming than he expected, as Obama was shocked to learn his Hyde Park residence had been foreclosed upon some time last year. Obama was in Chicago for a series of fundraisers and decided to visit his old home, only to discover the locks had been changed and a new family had moved in.
    Since his inauguration, President Obama had neglected to make a single payment on the home he'd shared with his wife and two daughters, while the house itself fell into grave disrepair.
    "The place started to become a real eyesore," said Kevin Deckman, who owns a home on the opposite side of the street from the former Obama residence. "The lawn was nothing but weeds, and there were a bunch of stray cats that would come and go through an open window, I think. It was a real health hazard. I had to tell my kids to stay away from the Obama house so they wouldn't catch rabies."

Not competent enough to pay bills
    Runs country

I wish this story was true.

Thor4140

Fukin chain letter retard. No wonder you never get anything right

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/obamahouse.asp

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

there you go

says it all, balco is SHARP and on the ball

mitt romney created millions of jobs while starting businesses and yes, getting rich in the process

obama? couldnt even keep up payments on his house and wanted to pass the buck completely off to taxpayers - CLASSIC liberal scumbag looking for any way to get other people to pay for his sh*t

is there even a question here?????

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blah fukkin blah blah blah.

You people don't ever get enough of this regurgitation do you.

You all need to go out back, ram your fukkin arms down your throats up to your elbows and purge. When you are fukkn done that..........

Start on the other end.

Dumb fukks will figure it out about a day too late.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Vote Obama = Vote for the oligarchy
    Vote Romney = Vote for the oligarchy

There you go.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

there you go

says it all, balco is SHARP and on the ball

mitt romney created millions of jobs while starting businesses and yes, getting rich in the process

obama? couldnt even keep up payments on his house and wanted to pass the buck completely off to taxpayers - CLASSIC liberal scumbag looking for any way to get other people to pay for his sh*t

is there even a question here?????
    Another chain letter nitwit. it would be funny if it wasn't so sad

knight4444
    knight4444's Avatar Become A Pro!

come on

It's so boring listening to some people make foolish stereotypical comments, first blacks are just like the rest of the human race and to make blanket statements like 70 to 80% of black people voted Obama for the color of his skin! is so low level thinking I voted for him because he's intelligent, a great motivator I realize his political experience isn't quite where I wanted it but I didn't vote for him because he was black. And my opinion on why black people vote predominantly democrat is because when you are constantly being insulted on a daily basic by that other party why would you support that crap?! I can't for the life of me understand how any black, hispanic, gay or woman would ever vote republican.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless its Ron Paul

First 123