Originally posted on 10/18/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
The real funny part of your warped egotism is your f'd up belief that your judgements mean something... when, in fact, you're a bona fide loser not only in gambling, but in actual LIFE. So, here we have a certifiable Loser deluding himself into thinking HE is the arbiter of what's good on SBR... what's not... what posters are worthy... what posters are not, etc. -- seriously, you'd be a psychiatrist's dream on the couch, 100%.

Basically, you're nothing more than a chihuahua taken human form, running around barking & yipping at so many (and so many that don't deserve it), all with the actual effectiveness of the File Clerk's 2.5"er. Ultimately... you're a deluded, impotent loser of a tool.

I've been back ~3 weeks now after being gone for 4 years; sorry I couldn't be posting important threads to PT from my I.C.U. bed during that time to make you think I'm sufficiently worthy these days; while I realize battling a life-threatening illness isn't as courageous as battling beer cans & golf carts, here's what I do know are facts: Back in the SBR day, when I use to regularly post in Blondie's "Good Morning" threads (regularly posted picks, entertaining comments, etc... remember BIGDAY & Landers in those threads a lot, too)... and back when SBR use to make videos, SBR made more than one video referencing me. IN FACT, one video specifically implored other posters to be as ENTERTAINING as I was with my posting (another poster was cited, too... honestly can't remember who the other person was). Seems SBR thought I was a lil more worthy than you do (made a specific video!) and seemingly appreciated me being around. Gee... I don't ever recall them making a specific vid about you, poker dummy.

Again, your whole basic premise is f'd up: One doesn't have to make a thread to be a great, contributing poster. Quick example, first, old school: gauchojake is a great poster (many others, too... just using jake as a perfect example): jake doesn't start many threads, but contributes mightily with humor, video, pics, info, etc... jake is 100x the poster you are, poker dummy. More recent: mjsuax is a great poster... hilarious in the morono threads, helpful, etc... yet, I know he not a thread-making demon. Still, great poster.

Not everyone aspires to be an attention seeking posting whore, poker dummy (for those that don't know, that's rotty's previous handle here on SBR). As for me, I simply wanted to be an entertaining, helpful & contributing member to the community. I've more than succeeded... regardless of what a bona fide gambling & life loser like you may think.

I initially entered this thread to comment about Chucky; you weirdly took my post and started to attack ME. I never claimed once I was the King of PT, poker dummy. Then you even more weirdly brought up stuff from a DECADE ago (which you've always misrepresented over the years... and which I always let go, cuz I always knew you were an insecure b1tch and needed it... but, I corrected your misrepresentation in this thread, finally). Also, it's not surprising you cowardly passed on commenting about my post that factually describes you pulling the ol' "Lucy Van Pelt" on me with the betpoints. NICE. That's exactly what'd I'd expect a low character loser to do.

But, Rotty... here's something you'll bona fidely have over me, forever: I'll definitely never try to bury the forum, begging posters to follow your losing ways and get financially buried. Congrats, Rotty!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!
Thank you for the kind words. I try to have fun and keep it light. Here and there maybe turn the heat up on a poster or two.

Just win baby! Good luck with your wagers.