Originally posted on 11/23/2012:

This is what mush losers do, they make a 'bold' prediction and if it happens to hit they look like a genius and everyone rides their rooster for awhile, forgetting the fact the guy making it couldnt pick his ass with both hands a gun to his head.

USC has talent but they might as well be coaching themselves.

Also is the number one BCS team going to lose to an unranked team two weeks in a row when it had never happened until last week? WITH Barkely the spread should have been +5 for USC, without him it should be 10. The fact that people are betting on USC shows the idiocy of hype and what the ESPN era has done to people's brains.

Two teams going in completely opposite directions. While ND isnt anything super awesome, theyre certainly more motivated and much better coached than USC is.

If i hear one announcer say that USC is 'playing for pride' I will puke. But I am sure it will be said a half dozen times. That and theyre trying to play 'spoiler'. These guys couldnt give a shit, theyre all looking to get paid (more) and are, if they havent already, looking for agents.

This football game is the least important thing in their lives right now. Simply because the coach doesnt instill any of those things that matter in college football. He coaches them like a pro team i bet, which is why they have the attitudes they have.