Its the fukkin rush man. The action that we all crave. It makes you feel alive. You become addicted to that feeling. Not just the feeling of winning a bet, but the stress, tension and emotion that come with watching a game you have wagered on play out. The in-game swings leave you gutted, if you win its excitement, if you lose its a chase from devastation. No matter the outcome you always start back at the beginning again with the rush and that eternal optimistic feeling.

Yesterday I had a bet on Wigan Athletic (Soccer team in EPL) ML -112. It wasn't even for a lot of money. Wigan came out terrible and were down 2-0 in the 1st half. My head started spinning about making the money back that I was about lose. I was thinking about playing the Thunder on the ML at some outrageous price.

Wigan keep missing chances and even hit the post. They have an overhead kick saved and I think this is not my day. Halftime comes and I'm tilting so I play the Thunder ML. All the +ev and logic goes out the window, we're in the chase.

2nd half starts and Wigan get a free-kick outside the area. Their star player scored with a stunning strike. BANG!!! Now we are back in it. My blood pressure is up and I'm full of energy. I start rooting for Wigan as if I was born there. Every chance that goes by the pressure ratchets up. You get more excited and all that matters is this game right now. Wigan's opponents, West Ham have a great chance to score their 3rd goal and we are riding on the edge afraid to say anything.

Wigan break up field quickly and it seems like almost instantly they have a 1 on 1 with the goal keeper. Connor Salmon scores his first goal for Wigan and were tied at 2. I scream out YESSSSSS! and celebrate. There's still time left, OMG we can win this bet. The last ten minutes are frantic. Both teams are trying to score and I feel invincible. The high I'm experiencing is similar to a drug. Time is running out and we are coming down to end. Both teams have chances. the clock seems to kick into overdrive. Every minute fly's by. Next time I take my eyes off the action and glance up towards the clock we are in the 89th minute.

Fuckk I think, we are so close. My thoughts shift to the Thunder how they HAVE to win now. How can they lose? Are they going to screw me? C'mon KD I need this one.

Back to the game and West Ham are getting the chances in extra time. The game is stretched and West Ham go close from about 1 meter out. My heart skips a beat and in a flash Wigan are up the other end attacking 4 on 3. We gotta score. I yell for the player to pass the ball wide and he obliges. Wigan's 1st goal scorer, Charles N'zogbia pick up the ball on the top of the screen. Steps over the ball a couple of times and cuts onto his left foot. SMASH, he hits a low drive towards goal and time slows down. I can't even see the goal keeper or the ball until it rolls around in the back of the net.

WOOOOOOOOO!!! You jump out of your seat and fist pump like Tiger woods on the 72nd hole. Yeaaaaa we won. Its a surreal feeling as all the emotions from the past 2.5 hours come flooding into my body. Taking a moment to catch your breath you think about the next bet and we're back at the beginning. Addicted to the rush. Addicted to those feelings.

I don't really know why I just wrote all that. Maybe I was trying to relive some of that rush since there's no action this morning. Maybe someone will enjoy it or learn from it.