Ex-bookie turned sports handicapper Steve Budin is shopping labels for his debut hip-hop album, "Money Maker Rain Maker Vol. 1." Sound Coast listened in on the mix-tape while interviewing Steve Budin whose stage name is SB Money. "This album was completed 10 months ago but the football season and the various handicappers I manage caused the project to be delayed," says Budin. "The difference in my business ventures is bettors visit my sites to buy picks. Rapping is a different game, I have to come with fire in 3 minutes to get fans to buy the tracks." SB Money said he grew up listening to the Beastie Boys and Run DMC and knew he would always release a hip-hop album. "I employed local artist DJ Slice from Brooklyn to make the beats." The mix-tape is a mixture of old school hip-hop with a twist of raw New York City new school. "In the sports handicapping business I make it rain money on my clients. In the rap business I think I can get a club to jump to my music," said Budin. Major labels have a copy of the mix-tape and Budin is hoping for calls by Christmas.

Money Maker Rain Maker Vol. 1

1. Heavyweights (Intro)
2. Old Money Meets New Money
3. Influence The Rain (interlude)
4. Haters, Inc.
5. Trapped
6. Bring It On
7. The Dawn (Influence The Rain)