Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

DET +7 at GB -7 bovada

det may not win but how in the hell does det not cover +7 ?? det def line vs the most sacked QB in nfl, who on GB defense is gonna cover megatron? no matthews also makes things easier for stafford.

am i missing something in this game, det +7 in a division game looks too good.

ny92mike
    ny92mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Yinz Hooligan View Post
    det may not win but how in the hell does det not cover +7 ?? det def line vs the most sacked QB in nfl, who on GB defense is gonna cover megatron? no matthews also makes things easier for stafford.

am i missing something in this game, det +7 in a division game looks too good.
    Agreed, if GB wins it shouldn't be by much.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Except for the fact that the lions are done, the defensive backfield is decimated , coach is a moron, they have zero running game, and they are playing outside.

I do agree that these division games can be close. Matthews has not been ruled out yet.

ny92mike
    ny92mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Except for the fact that the lions are done, the defensive backfield is decimated , coach is a moron, they have zero running game, and they are playing outside.

I do agree that these division games can be close. Matthews has not been ruled out yet.
    I've never been a fan on the Lions, but they are in a prime spot to play spoiler. They've also got one of the better passing games in the league. For a team to be giving up as many scores are they are (315) and to be -15 net, they aren't losing by much.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by ny92mike View Post
    I've never been a fan on the Lions, but they are in a prime spot to play spoiler. They've also got one of the better passing games in the league. For a team to be giving up as many scores are they are (315) and to be -15 net, they aren't losing by much.
    I agree, I just don't understand the line being at 7, I'm staying away from this game, cause after that loss last week, how to you get your boys to play? and the packers are very disfuntional at this time.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

like the lions as well and at a td its a must bet. 7 points in a division game is a ton and GB had trouble against the Vikings last week.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Lol Detroit's offense is a fraud.

iceman212
    iceman212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1704

Gl yh

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

You guys are psychotic, you better get on Green Bay -6.5 before everyone starts realizing it is going to be snowing like crazy during that game. Detroit has won in Green Bay like once in the last 20 years. Green Bay is the play of the week.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

DET+7 free money. Few teams are better built to backdoor than the Lions. GB decimated by injury and DET front 4 is going to have a field day with that O-line. Aforementioned no pass rush or secondary for GB is even better for DET pass game.

No snow projected, and temps supposed to be upper 30's until gameday. Minny should have covered last week, but for the 2 RZ picks.

SoonerC

I said my peace, bet the Lions at your own peril. The Packers are the easiest game on the board this week.

Yinz Hooligan

locked in at det +7 already. pretty sure matthews isnt gonna suit up also. good luck everyone on the lions.

Yinz Hooligan

Easy money..

SoonerC

Quote Originally Posted by Yinz Hooligan View Post
    Easy money..

Yes it certainly was for me, I said the Packers were easy money.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

If you had Detroit +7 you have to feel like you won that bet...