amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Thank god GSW held on.... I think game clinches finals MVP for Curry though. What you think Seto?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Nice call on over Maniac.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    Thank god GSW held on.... I think game clinches finals MVP for Curry though. What you think Seto?
    Posted in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Well Curry finally had a breakthrough game but it would honestly be a disgrace not to give it to James at this point. I am often one of his harshest critics but he can't do anything more than he's doing. He is the difference between this being a decently competitive series (even though I maintain Golden State aren't playing up to their full potential) and a remake of that joke of a Heat/Bucks series a couple years back.

Fukking idiot Cavs players taking useless fouls on Curry at the end to inflate his stats. Shit pissed me off.

We'll see what happens.
    To me you shouldn't win finals MVP having 1 very good game, 2 average games, 1 bad game and 1 atrocious game in 5 games. But this game sort of legitimizes giving it to him should they choose to do so if you see what I mean.

I know what I'd do, and it seems like Jeff Van Gundy agrees with me. Shame neither of us are judges on this thing.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post

Seto, I hope you hit some GS live. I got 2 units in.
    Nah I didn't I just couldn't decide what to do, flip flopped between taking both sides live. At the half I really considered taking Cavs+6 2H and going for the middle. No regrets here.

Good job taking them

italianbandit

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Nah I didn't I just couldn't decide what to do, flip flopped between taking both sides live. At the half I really considered taking Cavs+6 2H and going for the middle. No regrets here.

Good job taking them
    Thanks. You called it exactly though, nice call.

Seto

It's a stupid bet but I'm sick of this rollercoaster season.

I have

Warriors 3300/3000
    LBJ MVP 1000/800
    Cavs 409.09/4090.9 (just bet it now at +1000)

So basically regardless of outcome I make at least 1590. If (and to me that SHOULD happen but who knows) the Warriors win and James gets MVP I make 3390. So I'm still rooting for the Warriors. Anyway, I like being right in the NBA Playoffs and this is one of those rare instances where I won't root for the "no regrets" but for the "being right". lol.

I made the James play at the wrong time and it frustrates me but whatever. The play I'm making now is "theoretically" dumb because I don't believe in hedging unless you would take the hedge play anyway but it's only 400 bucks to avoid sweating a 4500 swing. I've had enough of this season like I said. I'm not sure I can take one more crushing beat. And it's not like it can't happen, to me game 6 is a 45/55 type game. Slight edge to the Warriors but I wouldn't be surprised if this goes 7. Now the Warriors should never lose game 7 but it's not like them choking is out of the realm of possibility given what we have seen so far in this series. I don't think it's a horrible play to make at +1000 really.

Seto

It's their fault for not winning game 2.

Either actually play well in the game or fukking box out Matthew Dellavedova on the last play and I have 3000 profit on this series no problem. But nothing has been easy this year.

Now one last play I might make is Warriors-20.5 in game 7 but the odds will probably suck. If they don't choke that game should be a blowout to me.

italianbandit

I know the Cavs are short men, but I feel Blat is starting to lose the chess game he is playing with Kerr. His choice of sitting Molotov most of the game seems incorrect. I know he had a hard time staying with Iguadala on the perimeter last game but there must be a better middle ground.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    I know the Cavs are short men, but I feel Blat is starting to lose the chess game he is playing with Kerr. His choice of sitting Molotov most of the game seems incorrect. I know he had a hard time staying with Iguadala on the perimeter last game but there must be a better middle ground.
    Yeah that seemed weird to me. I can understand playing him less but flat out benching him seemed odd.

That said they stayed close most of the game so I can't argue with it too much.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

So I have dubs -1.5 games for the series, I gotta hedge with cavs ml game 6, no?

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

I expect warriors spreads moove down, after all Le Bricks fans, and conspiracy posters start hitting Cleveland.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    So I have dubs -1.5 games for the series, I gotta hedge with cavs ml game 6, no?
    Well it depends on who you like for game 6. That's the only thing that should make you want to hedge really, well that or if you have an amount of money on the bet that you feel uncomfortable losing.

NBA Maniac

penetrate Le fagot !!

italianbandit

I'm on Cle +1.5, first half. Good luck all.

freeeze
    freeeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Even Seaweed and JJ couldn't mush the Warriors. I know you'll be pissed off for losing that MVP bet but you had a very solid season man. Have fun spending spending the cash you won.

NBA Maniac

Like i said, penetrate Lebron, and Warriors to win in 6

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by freeeze View Post
    Even Seaweed and JJ couldn't mush the Warriors. I know you'll be pissed off for losing that MVP bet but you had a very solid season man. Have fun spending spending the cash you won.
    I had a few frustrating moments in the playoffs but it was a good playoffs overall. I can't complain too much about +8k. The only problem is my -500 regular season, which only puts me up 7500 overall, largely due to that 5000 future I lost on Chicago to win the Central. It was a very up and down season, I hope I'll be more consistent next year.

Ha, it's more about adding it to my bankroll than spending it. The only problem with gambling is you need money to make money as you bet according to how much money you have.

Still, I do allow myself to spend a bit of it here and there.

NBA Maniac

Seto would you liked to see Clippers @ Warriros in the West finals ?
    It should have been more interesting then Houston lol

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    Seto would you liked to see Clippers @ Warriros in the West finals ?
    It should have been more interesting then Houston lol
    I'm not really sure about that. Think they would've lost in 5 too.

What would've been more interesting is Spurs vs Warriors.

First ... 68697071