simran10
    simran10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep...he must be....that guy's as fragile as glass....jump on the gs wagon....let's run & gun...and shoot those bozzo dinosaurs down...

Romolicious
    Romolicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Ck,

I am new to this site, but I've been watching your plays over the last few weeks. I decided to jump in on the Minn play tonight. I appreciate the advice and look forward to many more winning nights.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    SlicWilly,

Is that college basketball? I just took some junk and threw together a $25.00 parlay, if it hits good if not so what. Baylor-13, Tennessee-27, Memphis-13, College of Charleston+4.5
    almost cocknocker....

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

gs wins halftime bet

cruyff
    cruyff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

What a miserable franchise the Rapters are turning out to be. The stoners at my middle school could hit a better open three then these chumps.

Time for bed.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, ladies and gentlemen, all things considered we had a good day, and with the PC Play, everyone got a little more money to put in the sugar jar. I would hpe that in the future tht everyone would be on better behavior when things aren't going their way. I was a little disappointed with some of the behavior of the board in general, just isolated cases, yet still a negative tone was apparent, and no apologies were surrendered when the game in question cashed their tickets.

This is a hang out for us to get together and handicap, not to project ill feelings. Those types of behaviors are not what this is all about. Let's get together and come up with solid plays and pass good information on to each other in an effort to get paid by the books. Let's try to help each other. When it all boils down to it, we're all each other has got. Or the other alternative is to join a wagering service and pay somebody and tell them all of your problems if you can leave a message on their machines. We don't want that here. This is the CK Mafia's soil. We value it dearly..

And with that ladies and gentlemen, this bar is now closed..

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank you ck for your pc play, wasnt around for the game due to work,
    great call on bulls too

okc and gs got it done too, orl not so

what a win by Was it was, anyone had the ml ?

thx again

First ... 78910